Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 11:03 PM   #1161
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Rise of the ally ways,part V The time of Mercy (First RP of dogs!)

View Post Originally Posted by kelsey101duh!
(APPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Artimis stood behind Tundra and Hail, standing at the door, her eyes wide. "How dare you." She hissed in rage to Hail, stepping closer. "Tundra and I are friends, and it's none of your business!" She snarled viscuosly. "I've never hated you so much in my life." She snarled so mean it scared herself. She turned to Tundra and her gaze softened a bit. "Come on. We need to talk. Let's get out of this place." She jerked her head towards Hail with the meanest snarl on her face. "Like Tundra said, get a life." She snarled like an angry wolf, grabbbed Tundra and tugged him out. Once they were out, her face and eyes softened as she looked at Tundra. "What was that?" She asked softly, giving him a comforting lick.
Hail showed no expression the whole time, He kept his eyes locked on the floor. Right before they left Tunda and Hail locked eyes. " I will be back" mouthed tundra in a kind way.

View Post Originally Posted by smc911
(sydney heard and saw everything.)sydney followed them outside "ARTIMIS I DONT KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE BARGEING INTO OUR HOUSE OR YELLING AT HAIL LIKE THAT!" sydney said bareing her teeth like a wolf as she stood infront of her nudgeing her shoulder, she was furious. "SURE HE DOSENT WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND BUT DEEP DOWN HE DOSE! AND YOU CANT ACCEPT THAT HAIL AND TUNDRA ARE TOO GOOD FOR YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO BRING THEM DOWN TOO.MAYBE IF YOU WERENT SO MEAN EVEN WHEN YOU WERE MAD HAIL WOULD HAVE HAD SECOND THOUGHTS, OR MAYBE NOT BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW BECAUSE HAIL MOVED ON...I THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR OWN ADVISE, GET A LIFE ARTIMIS! HAIL AND I STOPPED LIVING IN THE PAST AND LIVING LIFE NOW TO THE FULLEST, AND YOU SHOULD TOO." sydney growled meanly, she was snarling and snapping her mouth hurt. she looked at Tundra now calm "Tundra my brother-inlaw we would be glad to let you stay with us if you dont want to be living with her even though i know your madly inlove with her your just too good for her.." sydney said eyes shining as she smiled at her new brother.(she's standing up for her MAN 2funny)

I see you now know that you cannot powerplay as your post below states this. Thank you. Auntkinz
(...)

Artimis dodged her and rolled her eyes. "Listen, I'm not gonna be mean to you like your yelling your head off. I just want to let you know, he's no good for you. I've seen it happen twice, and I'm not stupid, so I gave him up. And no, he doesn't want to be my friend, and nor I his. It's none of your business what happens between Tundra and I, so leave that there. Like I said, I'm not gonna fight with you, because I'm done." She said flatly, though her tone was not polite. She decided to add something. "Oh, and I know Tundra's to good for me. In fact, I've told him that, but he won't listen." She turned her gaze to Tundra, where love filled her eyes. "I do love him, I'm just afriad to fall in love again." She said to Sydney politely.
Tundra finally turned to Artimis " I am sorry. You never told me that." He said backing up. " You said we were just friends. " He sighed eyes getting wet
"im just defending Hail usually im not so mean its just that when i here someone yelling at some one i love i get Mean. im sorry Artimis. im just a bit stubborn and im leaveing after this last thing. i could date half the world and not find anyone i would love more then i love hail, he's special." she sigh a loving sigh at the name hail.
Artimis rolled her eyes, she didn't like all this lovey-dovey stuff. "Yeah, well, apology accepted. Uh... Tundra and I need to get home." She looked at Tundra.
Tundra stopped. " You go. By your self. I need to fix this."
"roll your eyes all you want Artimis but when you find the one you want to spend the rest of your life with you'll understand what i mean,no matter what anyone says about him he's been different." she stated then whispered to Artimis. "dont try to push love away, because someday the opprotunity wont be there or the one you love will be taken." she said and stepped back. "trust me, i would love to patch up the hole i made so we can be friends." she suggested then stepped back into the house "good bye Tundra, Artimis." she said and closed the door she sunk down behind the door.
Artimis sighed, her head jumbled with thoughts. Maybe she is right... She thought.
Sydney went and laid next to hail.(I GTG BE BACK LATER!)
" Thanks." Hail said numbly
In The Sun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2008, 11:06 PM   #1162
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

"it was nothing..and i see you have seen that i have a temper." she added.
smc911 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 11:09 PM   #1163
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

" Your kind cute with a temper." He said lightning the mood. " I, I Can't belived he kissed you." He said looking down.

( I need to go. I will probibally be back in 20 min. If you see I am offline then you will know I will be back! LOL! )
Old 12-16-2008, 11:16 PM   #1164
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

she giggled. " i know it was,1. i didnt see it coming and 2 it was gross.3. it was defently not as good as your kisses." she said licking his muzzle.
smc911 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 11:46 PM   #1165
To the invisible (:

He laughed " He only did that to make me mad he said as if he ate something tart.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:56 PM   #1166
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

"most likely yeah." she said and snuggled into him. " i saw him mouth something before he left." she stated.
smc911 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 11:58 PM   #1167
To the invisible (:

" Yea." He said looking away. " He mouthed he would be back later."
Old 12-17-2008, 12:09 AM   #1168
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

"was it like a glare evil mouthing or..." sydney said asuming he'd get the point.
smc911 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 12:28 AM   #1169
To the invisible (:

" No, It was really nice. He actually looked sorry." He said smilling. " Now, Lets drop this situation."
Old 12-17-2008, 12:32 AM   #1170
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

"oh cool and yeah lets drop it, maybe we should go to the park and get some freash air. if he comes back he can just follow our sent." she pointed out while getting up, she waited for hail by the door.
smc911 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aleu=jocelyn and jack, auya likes demitri, clorein misses matthew, coolnesstasticallicious!♥, eclipse's tag no touchin, horsey's post no stealin!, in the sun, jake+teardrop, lizzie likes matthew, nightowl, puppys born today, raw5, rawr:), rise of the alley ways5, samara+storm!, sky+ autumn♥ 4ever