Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 06:18 PM   #351
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: ۞Planet Nix - A phoenix RP ۞

((Wait until senior high newmsie, so much harder))

"It's nice to meet you Pyr." Atilla said.
dogs_rock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2008, 06:19 PM   #352
Webkinz :)

FairwayPup is a glorious beacon of lightFairwayPup is a glorious beacon of light

Hithes thought for a moment, as she bent her head down to scratch somewhere on top of her head. "Well, there's those f-f-fights going on betw-tween -nixes . . . ," she brought up. The timid Phoeterra had extra studdering at fights because she really didn't like them, and was almost afraid of them. But, that fear has already been mastered.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:20 PM   #353
MAST is not
Gifted

xnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to behold

(( I came to this particular school because freshmen did marine biology! WHERE ARE THE @#>>%& FISH!?!?))

---------- xnewmsx added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

"You too," mumbled Pyr. Shrugging, he fluttered up to the branch she was on, but sat a distance away,"I saw you catch that rabbit before. That was some catch."

Last edited by xnewmsx; 12-08-2008 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xnewmsx is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 06:23 PM   #354

FairwayPup is a glorious beacon of lightFairwayPup is a glorious beacon of light

(What's marine biology without fish? A bunch of crill and plankton?!)

(xD)
Old 12-08-2008, 06:30 PM   #355
MAST is not
Gifted

xnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to behold

(We haven't even done that! xD Gtg dinner. Might be back later!)
xnewmsx is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 06:33 PM   #356

(-_-)

(Dolphins? Whales? Maybe even sponges, for Pete's sake?)

(xD)

(See you later, newms, *waves*)
Old 12-08-2008, 06:34 PM   #357
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

((Our school is small, we have like 400 or 500 people through k-12. All one school to))

"Why would they fight?" Nikko asked.

Atilla shrugged, "It was nothing," she said.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:45 PM   #358

(Wow. That is small. Are there, like, thirteen kids in each grade?)

Hithes shrugged. "Lan-nd, maybe?" she suggested.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:47 PM   #359
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

((I dunno about the others. But my garde is the biggest in the school and we have I think either 28-32 people))

"Maybe." Nikko said.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:53 PM   #360

"Or some of the leaders are j-just plain m-mean," she added. "One, the other, or s-something else."

---------- FairwayPup added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

(According to my division work, that is definitely the biggest grade, )

Last edited by FairwayPup; 12-08-2008 at 06:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, no random tags! - snake, phoenix, planet nix, roleplay