Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 12:45 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!

Default ۞Planet Nix - A phoenix RP ۞ CHECK the FRonT

Planet Nix

Far, far away in another galexy is a msterious planet. This planet, is planet Nix. On Planet Nix is phoenix, but not your normal fire phoenix. Phoenix's of the elements
FIre, Water, Air, Earth, Ice, Electricity.
Each owns a part of the planet and each has a king or queen that rules. All is peaceful for years but just recently, arguments have started, wars have been fought, birds are being killed. Will the fighting ever stop?

ATTENTION
If you do not see your phoenix on my (Snakey's) lists and they HAVE been approved, please VM thier name, gender, and royaume.

* Rules *
1 - No Fighting
2 - No power playing or god modeling
3 - Please use your best grammer
4 - use [], (), {}, or ORP when not in charecter
5 - Only birds of the same element can mate
6 - Your bird must have known another bird for 1 human week to become mates, same apllies to having chicks
7 - When a phoenix dies on Nix, they do not re-birth. They go to Haven of thier element [Ice Haven, Fire Haven, ect]
8 - No cussing
9 - Follow all WI rules
10 - Type "Elements of Nix" with your form to prove you have read the rules
11 - From now on, please PM or VM me and DL your forms. It makes it alot easier on us. You can post them here, just make sure a copy is sent to us. Thanks!
12 - You're phoenix MUST be a phoenix. If it resembles a dragon or gyphon it will not be accepted.
13 - You're phoenix does not have a power, it can only control that element in a certaint way. No shape-shifting, control over the other element, mind reading, ect.
14 - Remember to PM your form to me for ELECTRICITY, WIND, and EARTH
and PM your forms for FIRE, WATER, AND ICE to DL (Dolphin Lover12)
Thanks!

The birds and about them
(To find Water, Fire, and Ice look to Dolphin Lover12's post below)

Sokzig - Sokzig are of Electricity. They live in a mountainous are with mainy fields. It storms alot, but they love that. There is a small platue in the middle with an oak tree were the leader likes to call meatings. They feast on small lizards and beetles. They nest in small trees around the area. Their feathers are usually yellows and golds. Shocknix are mainly smaller then most types of birds on Nix.

Anix - Anix are of air. They live in a large valley with a huge cedar tree in the middle that they all live in. The cedar tree has hollows and lookes like hundreds of trees entertwined. They hunt on mice and other field animals. The leader calls meatings in a hollow at the base of the tree that is big. They are peaceful creatures and don't really like to fight but will. Thier feathers are usually silver, grey, and sometimes dull skyblue.

Phoeterra - Phoeterra are of earth. They live in a big forest with rocks and a few streams. They hunt deer, rabbit, and small woodland animals. They are probably the biggest of the phoenix types. The leader likes to call meetings in a large cave with many branches of rocks in it. THey nest in hollows, and sometimes in caves. Their feathers are usually blacks, browns, and greens.

Form

Name ~
Gender ~
Desciption ~
Personality ~
Element ~
How can they control the element? [Like Ice could be making snow, or shooting icicles from thier wings, ect] ~
Other ~

Key (This is a key for what to words mean and what the ranks are)

King - Re
Queen - Regina
Second - Secondo
Medicine Birds - Medicine Birds
Kingdom - Royaumes

~----------------------------------------------~

⺌⺌Thunder Royaume⺌⺌

~Regina - Zimis [Snakeboy130]~

~Re - None yet~

^First Secondo^

Unknown

^Second Secondo^

Unknown

*Medicene bird*

Unknown

- Females -
Aruel [xnewmsx]
Amber [gupdoo3]
Xii [Princessfrog11]
Sammy [Minimaid]

- Males -
Feylerix [Dogs_rock] - ⺈⺈⺈⺈
Blazt [FairwayPup]
Forkello [Elephant]
Liox [Moomoo12]

- Chicks -
Chi [Rukia]

* Re Key *
⺈ - Caught her eyes
⺈⺈ - friends
⺈⺈⺈ - best friends
⺈⺈⺈⺈ - she's gotta crushh on you and it might be big!
⺈⺈⺈⺈⺈ - You are the one

Regina's form

Name ~ Zimis
Gender ~ female
Desciption ~ Light yellow wings feathers with a few dark yellow. Her body feathers are plain yellow and her tail is long and skinny. Her eyes and beak are bright yellow. Small in stature
Personality ~ Loves to have fun, don't underestimate her or call her small though. she has a big fury.
Element ~ Electric
How can they control the element? [Like Ice could be making snow, or shooting icicles from thier wings, ect] ~ Can make lightning bolts
Other ~ Leader of the Sokzig

~

☼Terra Royaumes

~Re - Zemes [Snakeboy130] ~

~Regina - None yet~

^First Secondo^

Unknown

^Second Secondo^

Unknown

*Medicene Bird*

Unknown

- Females -
Hithes [FairwayPup]
Suri [Princessfrog11]

- Males -
Gregory [Gupdoo3]
Lithos [xnewmsx]
Nikko [Dogs_Rock]

- Chicks -

Regina Key
⺈ - Caught his eyes
⺈⺈ - friends
⺈⺈⺈ - best friends
⺈⺈⺈⺈ - loves sparking
⺈⺈⺈⺈⺈ - You are the one

Re's form

Name ~ Zemes
Gender ~ male
Desciption ~ Dark brown head feathers, with green wings feathers that are tinged in black at thier tips. His tail and body are bright forest green.
Personality ~ Zemes is a joker. He is always having fun, but in battle, he doesn't act like that at all. He is a fierce warrior.
Element ~ Earth
How can they control the element? [Like Ice could be making snow, or shooting icicles from thier wings, ect] ~ can cause earth spikes to shook up from the ground.
Other ~ leader of the Phoeterra

~

↕ Gust Royaumes ↕

~Re - Torniem~

~ Regina - None yet ~

^First Secondo^

Unknown

^Second Secondo^

Unknown

*Medicine Bird*

Unknown

-Females-
Harvest Moon [xnewmsx]
Myth [lilhorselover]
Gem [SilverToa]
Setting Sun [Princessfrog11]
Opal [Smallfry]
Aura [Webkinzlover101)⺈⺈⺈

- Males -
Arrow [xnewmsx]
Swift Wind [Dogs_Rock]
Hurricen [FairwayPup]
Kayo [Dreamcatcher81]
Ocult [Born2surf]

- Chicks -

Regina Key
⺈ - Caught his eyes
⺈⺈ - friends
⺈⺈⺈ - best friends
⺈⺈⺈⺈ - loves sparking
⺈⺈⺈⺈⺈ - You are the one

Re's form

Name ~ Torniem
Gender ~ male
Desciption ~ SIlver body feathers with light grey wings. His feathers have small dots of blue. his beak is grey along with his eyes.
Personality ~ Wise and sirious.Be on his good side. He is a stern leader, but will always be there to help someone in need.
Element ~ Air
How can they control the element? [Like Ice could be making snow, or shooting icicles from thier wings, ect] ~ Making gust of wind
Other ~ leader of the Anix

Last edited by snakeboy130; 01-31-2009 at 07:26 PM..
snakeboy130 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 12:47 PM   #2
Call me Mooney! =D

Dolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of lightDolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of lightDolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: ۞Planet Nix - A phoenix RP ۞

The Fire, Ice & Snow, and Water Royaume.

~۝~Fire Royaume~۝~

The Phoenixes are the fierce birds of Fire. Mostly, their feathers are red, orange, and yellow in color

Territory - The Phoenixes live in the hottest part of Nix. The area is a desert surrounded by a dry, dusty plain that seems to stretch on forever. In the middle of the desert sits a dormant volcano, were the leader hosts his meetings. Nests are built in crags of rock that jut from the volcano; they feast on small lizards, rabbits, and other desert animals

Re-
Xipil [Dolphin Lover12]

Regina-

None yet

First Secondo-

None yet

Second Secondo-

None yet

Medicine Bird-

None yet

Females-
Atilla [dogs_rock]
Flairhill [FairwayPup]
Ember [Nightowl]
Ell [Princessfrog11]
Plasma [Born2Surf]

Males-

Pyr [xnewmsx]

Serg [crazymouse]

Chicks-

Key for Regina
♥ - Friends
♥♥ - Best friends.
♥♥♥ - Crushing hard.
♥♥♥♥ - Thinks he's in love.
♥♥♥♥♥ - You're the one for him.

~○~The Ice & Snow Royaume~○~

The Ziemiba are the graceful birds of ice and snow. Their feathers are usually light shades of blue and white.

Territory - They reside in a snowy ring of mountains where it is always extremely cold. On the peak of the tallest mountain, there is a single large cave; the cave is where the leader calls her meetings. Nests are built in other, smaller caves that are on numerous other mountains. They hunt the small animals that live at the base of the mountain, such as rabbits and young arctic foxes.

Re-

None yet

Regina-

Chione [Dolphin Lover12]

First Secondo-

None yet

Second Secondo-

None yet

Medicine Bird-

None yet

Females-

Glaciius (Ciia) [xnewmsx]

Yue [Silver Toa]
Eira [Dolphin Lover12]
Neve [snakeboy130]
Puritina [FairwayPup]
Raffica (Raf) [snakeboy130]
Icila [webkinz is fun]

Males-
Silverfrost [dogs_rock]
Apollo [xnewmsx]
Zuki [Princessfrog11]

Chicks-

Key for Re
♥ - Friends
♥♥ - Best friends.
♥♥♥ - Crushing hard.
♥♥♥♥ - Thinks she's in love.
♥♥♥♥♥ - You're the one for her.

~•~The Water Royaume~•~

Aquazimis are the beautiful birds of water. Their feathers are dark blue and (sometimes) purple colored.

TerritoryThey live in a sort of tropical forest—a wide river runs through the forest, it leads out to the ocean. There’s a large, tree covered island not too far off shore where the leader holds his meetings. Nests are built in trees that are on the shore; their diet consists of fish and other creatures that dwell in the river and ocean.

Re-

Okena [Dolphin Lover12]

Regina-

None yet

First Secondo-

None yet

Second Secondo-

None yet

Medicine Bird-

None yet

Females-
Mist [snakeboy130]
Stella [DreamCatcher81]
Dust [Princessfrog11]

Males-
Aquis [FairwayPup]

Chicks-
Stormchick [xnewmsx]

Key for Regina
♥ - Friends
♥♥ - Best friends.
♥♥♥ - Crushing hard.
♥♥♥♥ - Thinks he's in love.
♥♥♥♥♥ - You're the one for him.

IF YOU DO NOT SEE ONE OF YOUR CHARACTERS HERE, PLEASE PM ME ABOUT IT!!!

~◘~My Forms~◘~

Name ~ Xipil (Said Z-eye-pul)

Gender ~ Male

Description ~ A completely dark red feathered phoenix. His eyes are coal black, his talons and beak a bright golden-yellow color.

Personality ~ Assertive and strong--he's an excellent leader. Rarely will you catch him clam and relaxed--he's always tense, always trying to protect his fellow feathered friends.

Element ~ Fire

How can they control the element? [Like Ice could be making snow, or shooting icicles from their wings, ect] ~ From his beak he can shot flames.

Other ~ He is the Re of the Fire Royaume

Name ~ Chione (Said Ch-eye-own)

Gender ~ Female

Description ~ The feathers in her wings are snow white--the rest of her body is a light, icy blue color. Her pupils are shaped like snow flakes, her eyes are baby blue colored.

Personality ~ Laid back, relaxed. She's nice, very kind, and caring. She does get easily annoyed and angered, though.

Element ~ Ice/Snow

How can they control the element? [Like Ice could be making snow, or shooting icicles from their wings, ect] ~ She can make it snow.

Other ~ She is the Regina of the Ice/Snow Royaume.

Name ~ Okena (Said Oak-en-uh)

Gender ~ Male

Description ~ Okena is a large bird--his dark, almost black, beak is sharp. His talons are the same color as his beak; the rest of his body is a dark, mystic purple color. His eyes, surprisingly, are a flaming red.

Personality ~ He's very smart. He rarely angers, is a very fine leader, but some times is cruel. He's a vicious warrior, and fights along side everyone else.

Element ~ Water

How can they control the element? [Like Ice could be making snow, or shooting icicles from their wings, ect] ~ When he is near water, he can control it. (If this confuses you, just wait..!)

Other ~ He is the Re of the Water Royaume.

~►~News~◄~

12/6 – Welcome, everyone! We’re up and running!!!

12/9 -- A new rule has been added. All forms must be PMed to either me or snake. You can still post them, but a copy must be PMed to us!!!
12/23 -- Three new rules have been added. They're pretty simple; all phoenixes must be phoenixes, not like dragons or whatever. Phoenixes don't have powers--they just have can control part of their element. And last but not least--PM me all the forms for Fire, Water, And Ice--I don't need the Earth, Wind, and Electricity ones.
12/23 -- I just wanted to say:

Dear all;

I won't be on too much for the next few days with Christmas and everything. So if you PM me a form, you don't have to wait for me to approve you, just go ahead and RP.
I hope everyone has a happy holiday!

~DL♥

12/31-1/1 Happy New Year!

Last edited by Dolphin Lover12; 12-31-2008 at 10:28 PM..
Dolphin Lover12 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 12:50 PM   #3

snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!

[Sweeeeet we did it! ]
Old 12-06-2008, 12:51 PM   #4
Call me Mooney! =D

Dolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of lightDolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of lightDolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of light

{Yea! I am sooo happy, too! *giggles*}
Dolphin Lover12 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 01:01 PM   #5
MAST is not
Gifted

xnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to behold

Tell me I did this right....elements of Nix.

Name : Glaciius [Ciia for short]

Description : Glaciius is light frosty blue bird with a white underbelly. Her beak is a steel-like silver, as are her talon. Ciia's eyes are a glassy blue, with unusually large pupils.

Personality ~ Ciia is very intelligent, but reserved. She only like conversations with one or two pheonixes at a time, and not obnoxious or rambunctious pheonixes. She can get a little arrogant at times, since she sometimes feels she is more mature than other birds.

Element ~ Ice & Snow

How can they control the element? [Like Ice could be making snow, or shooting icicles from their wings, ect] ~ Ciia can turn anyone [or anything!] into ice by breathing on it. Only she or a fire Royaume can melt the ice. [melting the ice would restore the afflicted bird to its normal state!]

Other ~ Nada mas.
xnewmsx is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 01:08 PM   #6
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

(Is this approved? I will join upon further notice.)

--gupdoo-san

Click the image to open in full size.
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 01:09 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by gupdoo3
(Is this approved? I will join upon further notice.)

--gupdoo-san

Click the image to open in full size.
[Yes it is approved. If you don't believe me you can ask Larkrose]
Old 12-06-2008, 01:12 PM   #8
MAST is not
Gifted

xnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to behold

(Hey, snakey. *points to form above* Ees it good?)
xnewmsx is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 01:14 PM   #9

[Yep. Looks good to me. But that is DL Royaume so we will have to wait on her ]
Old 12-06-2008, 01:18 PM   #10
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

((I'll join in a sec sb! I have a couple chores to do first))
dogs_rock is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, no random tags! - snake, phoenix, planet nix, roleplay