Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 09:01 PM   #401
Imma Gleek
Webkinz :)

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

Default Re: FoR - mE - tO - kNoW (Book Five: Colorful Shades[of gray]) (Back in school!)

View Post Originally Posted by In The Sun
( HAHA xD )

Erik grabbed his wallet, phone and jacket. He waited for Grace to arrive.
She stopped outside of ERik's apartment and waited for him to get in

---------- maltlvr5 added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by maltlvr5

"Anonymous or else they'd be in serious pain" She grinned evilly
[Repost ]

Last edited by maltlvr5; 01-28-2009 at 09:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #402

squiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud of

Default Re: FoR - mE - tO - kNoW (Book Five: Colorful Shades[of gray]) (Back in school!)

"Oh... There goes that idea then." he said.
squiresrd01 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #403
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by maltlvr5
She stopped outside of ERik's apartment and waited for him to get in
Erik got in. He hid some flowers his sister created for him in his jacket. He pulled them out and gave them to her. " I thought these would go to waste at my house." He chuckled then smiled.
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 09:03 PM   #404
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

(anyone want to RP?)
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 09:03 PM   #405
Call me Eliza

xHeartz19x is on a distinguished road

[[I can rp!]]
xHeartz19x is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 09:04 PM   #406
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

( I posted my charries )
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 09:05 PM   #407
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

(Ok Hearts! I have Ivy a 12th grader heres a pic: Click the image to open in full size. She really has purple eyes but the site didn't have that color)
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 09:06 PM   #408
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by squiresrd01
"Oh... There goes that idea then." he said.
"Yup, I plan to watch my locker during one school day. Then catch the cuprits. I pretty good at hiding"
View Post Originally Posted by In The Sun
Erik got in. He hid some flowers his sister created for him in his jacket. He pulled them out and gave them to her. " I thought these would go to waste at my house." He chuckled then smiled.
Hope waited for grace to start the car
"Thanks, they're amazing" She smiled and started to drive after he got in
"Don't stop the car" hope said "Keep driving I'll tell you were to go
Grace gasped
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 09:08 PM   #409
Call me Eliza

xHeartz19x is on a distinguished road

[[Where? Sunny can you just pick plz? and Glace I will use Amy. She is a Senior also.]]
Amy walked around the school. She had almost forgot how it looked since she had gone to Germany. Sadly, she did have to leave but perhaps Amy would return there one day.
xHeartz19x is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 09:08 PM   #410

squiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud of

"What are you gonna do? Like, hide in a garbage can or something?"
squiresrd01 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
******first tag!!!, ash has a crushy xp, ave avvy avveh, backflip15, caleb+scarlet!, coolnesstasticallicious!♥, dating is a no no, dragons rock fmtk. xd, for me to know, for me to rock on, great rp!!! ♥ sweettee11, i love this rp, iluvwarriors, in the sun, love it!!!! sweettee11, malt, nanook, new to this rp-meerkat, no romance., reserved for futureuse, reserved tag, roleplay rocks!, secrets, thanks ave!, violet martin