Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 07:16 PM   #3391
I love youuu. <3
Webkinz :)

orangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant future

Default Re: FoR - mE - tO - kNoW (Book Five: Colorful Shades[of gray]) (Back in school!)

View Post Originally Posted by maltlvr5
He got up and held out a hand to help her up

" Ororo Monroe" She said

"It sounds so...so...so foreign" Adrienne smiled.
orangefairy555 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2009, 07:17 PM   #3392
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

Default Re: FoR - mE - tO - kNoW (Book Five: Colorful Shades[of gray]) (Back in school!)

Paige smiled. "i missed you too jake..." she said embarrassed, she walked in then looked at him.
smc911 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 07:17 PM   #3393
riting is betta than

kirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud of

Kurt grinned, he liked Storm's real name
she smiled and took his hand with a gloved hand of her own. she hugged him, careful not to touch his skin with hers.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:19 PM   #3394
Call me Eliza

xHeartz19x is on a distinguished road

Alicia went to sleep and awoke the next day to her alarm. She shut it off lazily and got dressed. When she was ready she walked back to school.She wore sunglasses, lots of makeup, a long sleeve shirt, a sweatshirt with a hood over her hat, gloves, long jeans, knee-high socks and converse shoes.
xHeartz19x is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 07:19 PM   #3395
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by smc911
"your turn to chose where." he offered,still thinking.

Caleb started to drive out of the lot..looking out the side mirror.."so...Cameron huh.." he said teaseingly, he wasnt upset..
(sunny last post!)
smc911 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 07:20 PM   #3396
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by orangefairy555
"It sounds so...so...so foreign" Adrienne smiled.
"It's African" She said looking at the floor
View Post Originally Posted by kirsten1995
Kurt grinned, he liked her real name
she smiled and took his hand with a gloved hand of her own. she hugged him, careful not to touch his skin with hers.
"Lets go buddy" He laughed
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 07:20 PM   #3397
Call me Eliza

xHeartz19x is on a distinguished road

Dixe slammed her bedroom door, put her stuff down and turned on the radio. Listenning to the Dixe Chicks Cranked to top volume, she did her homework.
xHeartz19x is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 07:20 PM   #3398
riting is betta than

kirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud of

she grinned starting back.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:21 PM   #3399
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

(Heartz, you missed my post again)
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 07:21 PM   #3400
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

"Your great you know that?" He asked "Perfectly Rogue" He chuckled
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
******first tag!!!, ash has a crushy xp, ave avvy avveh, backflip15, caleb+scarlet!, coolnesstasticallicious!♥, dating is a no no, dragons rock fmtk. xd, for me to know, for me to rock on, great rp!!! ♥ sweettee11, i love this rp, iluvwarriors, in the sun, love it!!!! sweettee11, malt, nanook, new to this rp-meerkat, no romance., reserved for futureuse, reserved tag, roleplay rocks!, secrets, thanks ave!, violet martin