Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 11:41 PM   #2831
~ask me, i dare you~
Gifted

HOCKEYPRINCESS is on a distinguished road

Default Re: FoR - mE - tO - kNoW (Book Five: Colorful Shades[of gray]) (Back in school!)

"Here, you two talk to each other." I said and handed Zac my phone. Maybe that wasn't such a smart idea.....I thought to myself perhaps a little late.

((I gtg...))
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 11:42 PM   #2832
riting is betta than
Webkinz :)

kirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud of

Default Re: FoR - mE - tO - kNoW (Book Five: Colorful Shades[of gray]) (Back in school!)

she cocked an eyebrow. and growled at Clare, turning her teeth into rows of sharp dragon teeth, and fangs. "answer your question?" she said
Old 02-03-2009, 11:45 PM   #2833
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

(ahh i remember when it was just me and my sister..those where the days..now i have a half brother whose 7, another whose 4 and one whose 3 weeks old..)

---------- smc911 added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

"heeey..bye." Zac said quickly and hung up. "im satisfied." he smirked and handed her the phone back.

---------- smc911 added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

"yes.." she flashed her a smile showing her,her fangs and pale white cold skin.. she touched her to show herm her cold skin. "thats my reply." she smirked.

Last edited by smc911; 02-03-2009 at 11:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smc911 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 11:46 PM   #2834
riting is betta than

kirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud of

she cocked her eyebrow "i see" she said
Old 02-03-2009, 11:47 PM   #2835
~ask me, i dare you~
Gifted

I text back, "What was that?"
The people sitting near us started complaining about my loud metal music ringtone, so i turned it to vibrate, "ITs for you agian." I giggled and handed it to him so he could read the text. I sunk further into my chair and leaned my head agianst his shoulder, in a move that I thought i was being slick about and would catch his attention. I yawned and closed my eyes, starting to drift asleep.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:48 PM   #2836
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

"yep, 200 years..." she said flatly.
smc911 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 11:49 PM   #2837
riting is betta than

she nodded "137"
Old 02-03-2009, 11:52 PM   #2838
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

Zac smiled then took the phone.."i said good bye." i hung up again and turned the phone off. Zac closed his eyes and pretended to sleep but reading legions thoughts.

---------- smc911 added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

"my brother Emmett is 500..poor guy." she shook her head.

Last edited by smc911; 02-03-2009 at 11:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smc911 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 11:52 PM   #2839
riting is betta than

she grinned "really? seems he'd get bored by now"

Last edited by kirsten1995; 02-03-2009 at 11:56 PM..
Old 02-03-2009, 11:55 PM   #2840
~ask me, i dare you~
Gifted

((ok, this is seriously the last one for tonight. g'night ya'll))
'The nerve of that guy! Who does he think he is. Ughh, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind when we get off this plane!' I screamed threats and complained in my head for about 15 minutes, then I decided to go back to aggervating my sister...
"leave me alone! I hissed at him
Closed

Tags
******first tag!!!, ash has a crushy xp, ave avvy avveh, backflip15, caleb+scarlet!, coolnesstasticallicious!♥, dating is a no no, dragons rock fmtk. xd, for me to know, for me to rock on, great rp!!! ♥ sweettee11, i love this rp, iluvwarriors, in the sun, love it!!!! sweettee11, malt, nanook, new to this rp-meerkat, no romance., reserved for futureuse, reserved tag, roleplay rocks!, secrets, thanks ave!, violet martin