Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 11:52 AM   #1861
Swirly McSmittington
Webkinz :)

Red Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: FoR - mE - tO - kNoW (Book Five: Colorful Shades[of gray]) (Back in school!)

View Post Originally Posted by smc911
he smiled crookedly. "im a boy." he said that wasnt a lie boys are weird

---------- smc911 added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

(theres also..our members creations and guides and how toos..)
"True," Ellie agreed, "but there's something else."
She could tell their was.

((Okay))
Red Ribbons is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2009, 11:52 AM   #1862
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

Default Re: FoR - mE - tO - kNoW (Book Five: Colorful Shades[of gray]) (Back in school!)

[Hey RP anyone?]
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 11:55 AM   #1863
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

He resisted the temptation of sticking his tounge out at her like a 4 year old and walk away. "fought with my girlfriend.." he shrugged opening his locker again and grabbing his sideback pack.

---------- smc911 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

(i will malt! ohh...something smells like chicken..wait thats not good im the only one in the house!)

Last edited by smc911; 02-02-2009 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smc911 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 11:57 AM   #1864
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

[Peeves is probably making chicken in your Kitchen XD]
[I have
Riley - Junior
Ethan-Freshy
Logan-Junior
Storm-Junior]
Old 02-02-2009, 11:58 AM   #1865
Swirly McSmittington

Red Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of light

He resisted the temptation of sticking his tounge out at her like a 4 year old and walk away. "fought with my girlfriend.." he shrugged opening his locker again and grabbing his sideback pack.

---------- smc911 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

(i will malt! ohh...something smells like chicken..wait thats not good im the only one in the house!)
"Oh, that stinks, what happened?" Ellie asked kindly. She liked this guy. He didn't ask a lot of questions.

((Hi Malt!! Do you like my new siggie? )
Old 02-02-2009, 11:58 AM   #1866
Imma Gleek

[Yeah, Is that acctually you guyses?]
Old 02-02-2009, 12:02 PM   #1867
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

"she didnt like that i was old fashioned." he said then laughed slightly then sighed. "she thinks that it means im boreing.."

---------- smc911 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

(do you want to start the thread or do you want me too..i've got time..or we could both have our own post on it with our ideas..)

Last edited by smc911; 02-02-2009 at 12:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smc911 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 12:04 PM   #1868
Swirly McSmittington

View Post Originally Posted by maltlvr5
[Yeah, Is that acctually you guyses?]
((Haha yeah. We were bored yesterday. My feet our the ones furthest from the camera!))

---------- Red Ribbons added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

"she didnt like that i was old fashioned." he said then laughed slightly then sighed. "she thinks that it means im boreing.."

---------- smc911 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

(do you want to start the thread or do you want me too..i've got time..or we could both have our own post on it with our ideas..)
"You're old fashion?" Ellie questioned, "how?"

((You can go ahead and start it if you'd like.))

Last edited by Red Ribbons; 02-02-2009 at 12:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-02-2009, 12:08 PM   #1869
Imma Gleek

[Your feets are beautiful XD]
[I jjust feel like Re-posting this XD]
[I have
Riley Rampart- Junior
Ethan California-Freshy
Logan Howlet-Junior
Storm-Junior

Dani California-Junior]
Old 02-02-2009, 12:10 PM   #1870
Swirly McSmittington

View Post Originally Posted by maltlvr5
[Your feets are beautiful XD]
[I jjust feel like Re-posting this XD]
[I have
Riley Rampart- Junior
Ethan California-Freshy
Logan Howlet-Junior
Storm-Junior

Dani California-Junior]
((Yay for gorgeous feet! What about Sam the Potato? Is he beautiful?))
Closed

Tags
******first tag!!!, ash has a crushy xp, ave avvy avveh, backflip15, caleb+scarlet!, coolnesstasticallicious!♥, dating is a no no, dragons rock fmtk. xd, for me to know, for me to rock on, great rp!!! ♥ sweettee11, i love this rp, iluvwarriors, in the sun, love it!!!! sweettee11, malt, nanook, new to this rp-meerkat, no romance., reserved for futureuse, reserved tag, roleplay rocks!, secrets, thanks ave!, violet martin