Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 05:06 AM   #1561
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: FoR - mE - tO - kNoW (Book Five: Colorful Shades[of gray]) (Back in school!)

Scarlet bit her lip.

Heidi started to laugh to. " You look terrible Caleb." She grinned.
In The Sun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2009, 05:08 AM   #1562
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

Default Re: FoR - mE - tO - kNoW (Book Five: Colorful Shades[of gray]) (Back in school!)

caleb and derek looked at eachother. "you have no idea!" they said at the same time.
smc911 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 05:11 AM   #1563
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Heidi rolled her eye " Don't wanna know." She looked at Derek then blushed. That was rare.

Scarlet noticed Heidi but said nothing.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:17 AM   #1564
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

Derek smiled at heidi. "it was something i'll tell you that...who knows what stuff caleb can find in the ocean..." he laughed,trying to cover up the edge of nevousness in his voice..

"O-M-G-!" caleb managed to get out.

Derek walked over to scarlet and whispered everything that happened to her. he stepped back 3 spaces so he could stand next to heidi but make it look unpurposely.
smc911 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 05:20 AM   #1565
To the invisible (:

View Post Originally Posted by smc911
Derek smiled at heidi. "it was something i'll tell you that...who knows what stuff caleb can find in the ocean..." he laughed,trying to cover up the edge of nevousness in his voice..

"O-M-G-!" caleb managed to get out.

Derek walked over to scarlet and whispered everything that happened to her. he stepped back 3 spaces so he could stand next to heidi but make it look unpurposely.

Scarlet bursted out in laughter. She smiled " Lets get you cleaned up Caleb."

Heidi smiled biting her lip looking at Derek through her hair
Old 02-01-2009, 05:24 AM   #1566
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

Derek bit his lip trying not to smile at Heidi...he could feel her eyes on him, he snuck a peek at her.

Caleb laughed. "but i want the octopus to renember me!" he laughed standing up.
smc911 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 05:28 AM   #1567
To the invisible (:

Derek bit his lip trying not to smile at Heidi...he could feel her eyes on him, he snuck a peek at her.

Caleb laughed. "but i want the octopus to renember me!" he laughed standing up.
Scarlet smiled.

Heidi laughed still biting her lip. She turned to everyone and admired Derek before saying anything " Lets get Caleb cleaned up. You stink."
Old 02-01-2009, 05:31 AM   #1568
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

His face was serious. "scarlet i dont know why you laugh all the time your so immature."he said jokeingly and started walking like a supermodel.

Derek smiled and raised his eyebrows. "i've got me a 5th sister..." he said looking at caleb then at Heidi.
smc911 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 05:33 AM   #1569
To the invisible (:

His face was serious. "scarlet i dont know why you laugh all the time your so immature."he said jokeingly and started walking like a supermodel.

Derek smiled and raised his eyebrows. "i've got me a 5th sister..." he said looking at caleb then at Heidi.
" I'm worried now." Scarlet said.

Heidi chuckled " Suc.ks for you." She smiled at him, Getting closer.

( Gotta go. )
Old 02-01-2009, 05:36 AM   #1570
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

Caleb struck a pose.

Derek edged closer longing to be next to her again. "oh when we had claire that was enough.." he laughed,thinking of excuses if anyone noticed they're unusual behavior..
smc911 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
******first tag!!!, ash has a crushy xp, ave avvy avveh, backflip15, caleb+scarlet!, coolnesstasticallicious!♥, dating is a no no, dragons rock fmtk. xd, for me to know, for me to rock on, great rp!!! ♥ sweettee11, i love this rp, iluvwarriors, in the sun, love it!!!! sweettee11, malt, nanook, new to this rp-meerkat, no romance., reserved for futureuse, reserved tag, roleplay rocks!, secrets, thanks ave!, violet martin