Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 01:51 AM   #1501
hoa...Im BEASTLY!
Webkinz :)

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

Default Re: FoR - mE - tO - kNoW (Book Five: Colorful Shades[of gray]) (Back in school!)

(im bored so im switching Lizzie out.)

"if we're chill,we wont talk about this to anyone even to each other right?" he asked opening his eyes.

Caleb laughed. "so where have you been all these years?" he asked setting her down as he walked onto the plane.his seat was A13,next to a smokin hawt bronze haired girl.

Taylor looked at the brown haired boy standing next to her. "hey." she said flirtaiously. she sat down in her seat, with her bag of grapes. "so how come i havent seen you before...?" she asked motioning him to sit down.

"im usually with a friend and we skip school." he said sitting down, he didnt think anyone but scarlet could command him.

"ah,so how about you come to my house after school tomarrow..." she demanded running her pale hand through his tousled bronzey brown hair.
smc911 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2009, 01:54 AM   #1502
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

Default Re: FoR - mE - tO - kNoW (Book Five: Colorful Shades[of gray]) (Back in school!)

((Anyone rp?))
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 01:56 AM   #1503
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by smc911
(im bored so im switching Lizzie out.)

"if we're chill,we wont talk about this to anyone even to each other right?" he asked opening his eyes.

Caleb laughed. "so where have you been all these years?" he asked setting her down as he walked onto the plane.his seat was A13,next to a smokin hawt bronze haired girl.

Taylor looked at the brown haired boy standing next to her. "hey." she said flirtaiously. she sat down in her seat, with her bag of grapes. "so how come i havent seen you before...?" she asked motioning him to sit down.

"im usually with a friend and we skip school." he said sitting down, he didnt think anyone but scarlet could command him.

"ah,so how about you come to my house after school tomarrow..." she demanded running her pale hand through his tousled bronzey brown hair.

( HAHAH! Its getting good )

Heidi froze " Don't you tell anyone I like you." She frowned.

Scarlet smiled as she arrived to the airport. She and cameron got on the plane.

Scarlet looked at Cameron's ticket " We sit right next to each other." She smiled giving him a hug.

Cameron smiled and let her hug him " I have my ways." He chuckled

Scarlet forgot about Caleb.

Cameron and Scarlet got and there plane. They weren't to there seats yet.
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 02:06 AM   #1504
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

Caleb laughed loudly at taylor, she had stuckin the peanuts up her nose and it looked funny.

Taylor laughed but it sounded wierd.

Taylors laugh made Caleb laugh even harder, soon they were on the floor of the plane laughing and rolling.

Taylor rolled ontop of Caleb, and stopped laughing. she looked him in the eyes and smiled.

Caleb noticed Taylor ontop of him and stopped laughing. he leaned his head up.

Taylor lowered her head, ready to kiss him. right there.

---------- smc911 added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

"i swear on my life..i mean for the rest of my life..." he laughed.

Last edited by smc911; 02-01-2009 at 02:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smc911 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 02:10 AM   #1505
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Scarlet gasped " I hate you!" She said pouring some lady's soda on him. " Never ever talk to me again." She said then started to cry. " Je.rk!"

Cameron hugged scarlet then picked her up and carried her 8 rows down.

---------- In The Sun added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Heidi laughed " Promise me we never get like Caleb and Scarlet." She laughed.

Last edited by In The Sun; 02-01-2009 at 02:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-01-2009, 02:14 AM   #1506
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

Caleb looked at Taylor confused. he got up and laughed. "im wet!" he laughed.

Taylor laughed too. "you smell horrible!" she grabbed her sides it hurt to laugh.

"i know!" he laughed too. i bet she was being lovey dovey on cameron anyway. he shrugged and looked at her. "i look funny too!" he added laughing.

Taylor laughed in agreement.she wiped the soda off his face.

---------- smc911 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Dereks face froze. "speaking of the devils...scarlet just poured soda on him for almost kissing another girl..a really ho..pretty girl." he said quickly changeing his error. "oh and i promise."

Last edited by smc911; 02-01-2009 at 02:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smc911 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 02:14 AM   #1507

Alana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by ♥Alana♥
Aria scurried down the halls to her next class.

---------- ♥Alana♥ added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

[[Role play anybody?]]
[[I repeat: Roleplay anyone?!?!?!]]
Alana is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 02:16 AM   #1508
To the invisible (:

View Post Originally Posted by smc911
Caleb looked at Taylor confused. he got up and laughed. "im wet!" he laughed.

Taylor laughed too. "you smell horrible!" she grabbed her sides it hurt to laugh.

"i know!" he laughed too. i bet she was being lovey dovey on cameron anyway. he shrugged and looked at her. "i look funny too!" he added laughing.

Taylor laughed in agreement.she wiped the soda off his face.
Scarlet said nothing. She just looked down. She was crying for a while. She really had to go to the bathroom that was passed Caleb. She got up finally and smiled at cameron.

" Your mascara is everywhere." he said.

" I will be right back." Scarlet smiled
Old 02-01-2009, 02:18 AM   #1509
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

(i will. i only have Claire and now Lizzie)

---------- smc911 added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Caleb was smileing and laughing at Taylors comment on last nights family guy. ******

"they were barfing everywhere im serious! it was like bam bam bam!" she laughed throughing her head back.

Last edited by smc911; 02-01-2009 at 02:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smc911 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 02:19 AM   #1510
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by ♥Alana♥
[[I repeat: Roleplay anyone?!?!?!]]
(8I will,I just need to eat breakfast first.))
emmlag96 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
******first tag!!!, ash has a crushy xp, ave avvy avveh, backflip15, caleb+scarlet!, coolnesstasticallicious!♥, dating is a no no, dragons rock fmtk. xd, for me to know, for me to rock on, great rp!!! ♥ sweettee11, i love this rp, iluvwarriors, in the sun, love it!!!! sweettee11, malt, nanook, new to this rp-meerkat, no romance., reserved for futureuse, reserved tag, roleplay rocks!, secrets, thanks ave!, violet martin