Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 09:56 PM   #1
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default FoR - mE - tO - kNoW (Book Five: Colorful Shades[of gray]) (Back in school!)

(This is approved, but no romance or dating. --Larkrose)

I want to tell you
The secret I bear within me

I know that until I don't
I shall never be happy

The secret is a burden
I carry on my back
But the courage to tell you
Is one thing I lack

If I tell you
You're trust I will lose
Should I confess or not?
Sometime I'll have to choose

I'm going from reason to reason
Jumping from choice to choice
I search through my head
But can't find that guiding voice

**I want to tell you copyright 2007-2008 to Ave**

Welcome to For Me To Know!
This is a roleplay about kids in highschool- freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors- who are all average...or so it seems. Each and every one of them has a secret. Some can teleport, others have a royal heritige. From shapeshifting to being a runaway, these students are all unique in their own way. They go through the agony of keeping a secret, they suffer the sacrifices...

of hiding the truth.

****ATTENTION PLEASE READ!!!!****
For this book of FMTK, book four, we have a whole new plot because guess what? It's winter break, and the students in For Me To Know are going to Europe!! Where in Europe? Germany! It has some great forests and towns and the characters will have much more freedom...more secrets will be revelaed, more concealed, more secrets, secrets, secrets.

You may wander around the city of Frankfurt or Karben, do most anything you want! I will even allow you to make temporary characters just for this roleplay, ones that live in germany!

Winter vacay is over, although you may finish up any roleplays from the last thread.

-News- For me to know -News-
Happy holidays everyone!

Book four, whoot!
Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth
[CLICKY!!]

Book Two: Revelation
[CLICKY]

Book Three: Infinite Dreamers
[Hehe. Dare to clickeh]

Book Four: No reflection of myself
[Click. Click. CLICK.]

-rules- For Me To Know -rules-
Some rules to cover. Bleh, I know we all hate them, but please, please, PLEASE follow them, they are VERY important.
-PLEASE do not god mod or powerplay, meaning do not make all powerful characters or play another person's character. It's simply annoying!
-No physical romance- this is a biggy in a school roleplay
-Keep it all PG, PLEASE
-Do not use red or blue ink, as they are reserved for mods
-Use your best grammar. It annoys people when others talk illiteratly.
-Respect other roleplayers
-Keep the ooc talk to a minimum
-If you have a vampire or werewolf, please keep the hunting to animals only...and no goriness, please.
-You can have as many characters as you want, however, please don't have more than you can handle. [Added 9/1/08]
-Follow all the WI rules and roleplay rules, located here.
-You can create your own little plots. Later, there might be a bigger, global plot.
--Your characters must be original. You cannot be a character from "Twilight" or any other book. If you have already started this rp with a Twilight character, you need to choose and submit a new character--Larkrose

If these rules are broken once, a warning will be layed upon the offender. Twice is a one day ban from FMTK and a third time is a week. For the fourth, we will need to think of a new punishment.

****A note to ALL the members of FMTK!!!!!****

I just want to thank you all SO much for making FMTK what it is today, one of the most popular roleplays on WI! Sure, I came up with the idea, but it's YOU that made it happen.Your active roleplaying, which I must say is GREAT roleplaying, helps the roleplay A LOT. So...thanks to you all, and happy holidays. (:

To join For Me To Know, please fill out this form and POST IT ON MY PROFILE.

Name*
Age*
Grade*
Personality
Description*
History
Secret*
Anything else

Anything marked with an asterisk * is mandatory.

Join FMTK today!

[CHARACTERS ON POST 17---- second page!!!!!]

Last edited by ave; 01-27-2009 at 06:44 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2009, 10:09 PM   #2
I do beleive in Fair
Webkinz :)

pandalover911 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: FMTK Part Five (TEMPORARILY incomplete, though you may start roleplaying. )

(Rp anyone....1st post?)
Old 01-26-2009, 10:22 PM   #3
~ask me, i dare you~
Gifted

HOCKEYPRINCESS is on a distinguished road

Default Re: FMTK Part Five (TEMPORARILY incomplete, though you may start roleplaying. )

"Yeah that is a downside to it." i laughed.

"Leave her alone you id.iot" I snapped at legion
"sure thing" i replied sarcastically as i lead her to the hotel where i knew Louvanna was staying.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:24 PM   #4
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

[Sunny, I posted that Grace asked 'What?" on the last thread. i have to go know though]
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 10:31 PM   #5
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

(was up! 4posty!)

Zac laughed. "yeah. its in there forever." he shrugged
smc911 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 10:33 PM   #6
~ask me, i dare you~
Gifted

HOCKEYPRINCESS is on a distinguished road

"you could always try to throw it up, but tat is always hard to do." I laughed even harder.
((gtg. sorry))

Last edited by HOCKEYPRINCESS; 01-26-2009 at 10:46 PM..
Old 01-27-2009, 12:02 AM   #7
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

( Alright, Thank you.

My characters weren't dating...Just crushes

Thanks once more lark and Ave )
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 12:06 AM   #8

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

((Hey Sunny, continue our RP?))

---------- AlohaWebkinz added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

((By the way, since dating and romance are against the rules, if you'd like to do it, I would type out possible roleplays on Microsoft Word. ()

Last edited by AlohaWebkinz; 01-27-2009 at 12:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 12:12 AM   #9
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

( I wasn't trying to break the rules or anything

Ready? )
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 12:19 AM   #10

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

((I know. Why would you break the rules?))

The waitress walked away, and I turned back to Briar. Wow.
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
******first tag!!!, ash has a crushy xp, ave avvy avveh, backflip15, caleb+scarlet!, coolnesstasticallicious!♥, dating is a no no, dragons rock fmtk. xd, for me to know, for me to rock on, great rp!!! ♥ sweettee11, i love this rp, iluvwarriors, in the sun, love it!!!! sweettee11, malt, nanook, new to this rp-meerkat, no romance., reserved for futureuse, reserved tag, roleplay rocks!, secrets, thanks ave!, violet martin