Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 04:53 PM   #941
HAHAHAHAHa..ha..h...
Webkinz :)

Lynsee is a name known to allLynsee is a name known to allLynsee is a name known to all

Default Re: FoR - me - to ¨Know¨ \/\-Book FOUR: No reflection of [myself] ;WINTER BrEaK!!!;

(ok)

Lydia looked down at her shirt making sure she hadnt spilled her coffee all over her. "It's ok," she smiled up at him before she took a sip of the coffee.
Lynsee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2009, 04:55 PM   #942

squiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud of

Default Re: FoR - me - to ¨Know¨ \/\-Book FOUR: No reflection of [myself] ;WINTER BrEaK!!!;

"Uhh. Sure?" She said.
squiresrd01 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 04:55 PM   #943
HAHAHAHAHa..ha..h...

Lynsee is a name known to allLynsee is a name known to allLynsee is a name known to all

"He is and he's my room mate," he said running his fingers though his messy blonde hair.
"He wouldnt stop petting me...." Rufus thought.
Lynsee is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 04:57 PM   #944
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by squiresrd01
"Uhh. Sure?" She said.
Ethan started for the side walk

View Post Originally Posted by ♥lindsey♥
"He is and he's my room mate," he said running his fingers though his messy blonde hair.
"He wouldnt stop petting me...." Rufus thought.
"Aw poor baby" Faith joked "To much petting?"
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 04:58 PM   #945

squiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud of

] My battery's about to go dead. Brb. ]
Old 01-02-2009, 04:59 PM   #946
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

(ok)

Lydia looked down at her shirt making sure she hadnt spilled her coffee all over her. "It's ok," she smiled up at him before she took a sip of the coffee.
Zac looked down at her and smiled. He took a sip of his coffee too. "Im Zac" he said reaching his icy cold hand out to shake hers.
smc911 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 05:02 PM   #947
HAHAHAHAHa..ha..h...

"He layed there, on the floor next to me while he petted me for an hour trying to get back to sleep..." he complained.
"You'll get over it..." Trent told him.

"Lydia," she smiled shaking his hand. "Are you cold?" she asked noticing how cold his hand was.
Lynsee is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 05:02 PM   #948

Bailey started walking towards the sidewalk.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:04 PM   #949
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

"He layed there, on the floor next to me while he petted me for an hour trying to get back to sleep..." he complained.
"You'll get over it..." Trent told him.

"Lydia," she smiled shaking his hand. "Are you cold?" she asked noticing how cold his hand was.
"Well he was just trying to confort himself,Mr.Selfish" She giggled

View Post Originally Posted by squiresrd01
Bailey started walking towards the sidewalk.
"I'm Ethan, Ethan Califronia" He smiled

[Dads making me get off so I can take a shower..Bye]
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 05:06 PM   #950
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

(how do you make the little people in your icons?)

Zac smiled crookedly at her. "it is winter." he reminded her with a chuckle. in his mind he was worried he almost gave it off. his creamy amber eyes turned into a hard gold.
smc911 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
**** no spam none!! ****, ave ave avvy, book 4, breeann gotz a crush!! :p, caleb + scarlet, eclipse's tag no touchin, elexus likes dayton!!, erik ♥ grace-secret, first tag. i♥fmtk, fmtk 4!!!, for me to know, for me to rock on!!, greatrp!♥sweettee11, matthew likes *someone*, molli iz awesomeness, nathy&teagy rock!, no spam, omg i'm german, omg! candyopolis!, ow my apple is hard, scarlet♥♥caleb, sweettee11 loves fmtk, teagan likes logan!