Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 07:24 PM   #3901
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

Default Re: FoR - me - to ¨Know¨ \/\-Book FOUR: No reflection of [myself] ;WiNTER BrEaK!!!;

"Honey is a friend of ours. She's 17, and has her own car...Lucky duck." Olivia told her."And sure he wont. "She rolled her eyes. "Not"

"Let me go!" Matthew protested. He pulled to try and get away from her.

Last edited by inlovewithstitch626; 01-18-2009 at 07:27 PM..
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2009, 07:27 PM   #3902
hoa...Im BEASTLY!
Webkinz :)

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

Default Re: FoR - me - to ¨Know¨ \/\-Book FOUR: No reflection of [myself] ;WiNTER BrEaK!!!;

View Post Originally Posted by In The Sun
She shrugged " To bad." She said on her tip toes putting looking up. She laughed then sat on the couch.
Caleb smiled. "im never too lucky.." he shrugged his shoulders and went to sit next to her.
smc911 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 07:30 PM   #3903
I love youuu. <3

orangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by inlovewithstitch626
"Honey is a friend of ours. She's 17, and has her own car...Lucky duck." Olivia told her."And sure he wont. "She rolled her eyes. "Not"

"Let me go!" Matthew protested. He pulled to try and get away from her.
Lea smiled. "Well when I get my license I'll drive you around. My daddy already bought me a car. It's a convertible, plum purple."

"Umm I don't think I want to do that..." She said.
orangefairy555 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 07:33 PM   #3904
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

"Purple, course"Olivia smiled."But, we should still hotwire Honey's. Austin-thats her brother-would help us, probally. And hotwiring cars is fun!"
Matthew growled and jerked himself back to the pole, hitting his head on it some more."Ow..ow......"

Last edited by inlovewithstitch626; 01-18-2009 at 07:36 PM..
Old 01-18-2009, 07:37 PM   #3905
I love youuu. <3

orangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant future

Hillary swiftly pulled him back. "No!" She hissed.
Lea giggled. "Well yea..but thats also really mean..." She said.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:42 PM   #3906
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

(rp anyone? im totally bored..oh! Carrot Llamaprincess is BACK! *faints*)
smc911 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 07:47 PM   #3907
Gift Guru

"Um, YES! No doesnt work, I'm not a dog!" Matthew hissed. He pulled himself back to the pole and continued to hit his head over and over.
"True...But it can be fixed."Olivia said. "So, um, what did you and Matthew do when me and Hillary went shopping?"

Last edited by inlovewithstitch626; 01-18-2009 at 07:50 PM..
Old 01-18-2009, 07:54 PM   #3908
I love youuu. <3

View Post Originally Posted by inlovewithstitch626
"Um, YES! No doesnt work, I'm not a dog!" Matthew hissed. He pulled himself back to the pole and continued to hit his head over and over.
"True...But it can be fixed."Olivia said. "So, um, what did you and Matthew do when me and Hillary went shopping?"
Hillary dragged him back once again and pushed him to the ground. She pinned him down with her knee. "Either you stop, or I'll be forced to hurt you" She said.
Lea smiled, then her face shifted into excuse mode. "Umm that's confidential."
Old 01-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #3909
~ask me, i dare you~
Gifted

HOCKEYPRINCESS is on a distinguished road

{Hey! I'm new to this thread, already been accepted by Ave. Anyone want to rp? }
Old 01-18-2009, 07:56 PM   #3910
Gift Guru

"Let me up!" Matthew growled."I'll hit my head if I wanna! Its my head!" He said, pushing her off finally and hitting his head on the pole some more.
"Comfidential?"Olivia giggled."Come on, what were you doin?"

Last edited by inlovewithstitch626; 01-18-2009 at 07:59 PM..
Closed

Tags
**** no spam none!! ****, ave ave avvy, book 4, breeann gotz a crush!! :p, caleb + scarlet, eclipse's tag no touchin, elexus likes dayton!!, erik ♥ grace-secret, first tag. i♥fmtk, fmtk 4!!!, for me to know, for me to rock on!!, greatrp!♥sweettee11, matthew likes *someone*, molli iz awesomeness, nathy&teagy rock!, no spam, omg i'm german, omg! candyopolis!, ow my apple is hard, scarlet♥♥caleb, sweettee11 loves fmtk, teagan likes logan!