Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 09:13 PM   #3211
Webkinz :)

squiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud of

Default Re: FoR - me - to ¨Know¨ \/\-Book FOUR: No reflection of [myself] ;WINTER BrEaK!!!;

[ If you're still here....
That's fine. I only have Melissa and Bailey. ]
squiresrd01 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2009, 09:17 PM   #3212
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

Default Re: FoR - me - to ¨Know¨ \/\-Book FOUR: No reflection of [myself] ;WINTER BrEaK!!!;

(well i think i wanna rp with Bailey. )

Claire sat at the table at the foodcourt in the mall, she sighed and looked around.
smc911 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 09:20 PM   #3213

squiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud of

Bailey made her way to a table. One hand holding a plate with a huge slice of pizza on it, and then other covered with different shopping bags. She set the pizza on the table and put the bags on the floor, close enough to her that nobody could get close enough to take them without her hitting them first.

[ They can have tables beside each other or something. xD ]
Old 01-13-2009, 09:24 PM   #3214
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

Claire looked over at the girl and smiled. "Im Claire." she said randomly. she flipped her long golden blonde hair. "i see you like to shop, As do i as you can see." she said looking at her 8 bags around her. they had bags from the same store.
smc911 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 09:30 PM   #3215

Alana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud of

[[RP anyone?]]
Alana is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 09:33 PM   #3216
riting is betta than

kirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by maltlvr5
Logan grinned "Not my style"
she rolled her eyes "of course"
Old 01-13-2009, 09:39 PM   #3217

[Omg. I'm sorry. I was writing a note on facebook and I got distracted. ]

"Cool." Bailey said. "Any sales I might have missed?" She asked between bites of pizza.

---------- squiresrd01 added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

[ I can RP if you want, Pony. :] ]

Last edited by squiresrd01; 01-13-2009 at 09:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-13-2009, 10:24 PM   #3218
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

"not that i know of, and when it comes to shopping i know just about everything." she laughed,she shifted positons in her chair so that she was faceing Bailey.

---------- smc911 added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

(alana Ali and Reneesme?)

Reneesme smiled. "i think we should go to Claires, they have a bunch of cute stuff there." she said and stood next to Ali.

Last edited by smc911; 01-13-2009 at 10:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smc911 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 01:49 AM   #3219
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by smc911
No i just bought it to taunt you." he said sarcasticly."you have to promise to take care of it...and i promise not to kill it" he chuckled to himself.
" Keep your teeth away from our puppy." She laughed then gave him a kind hug " Thank you so much."
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 02:09 AM   #3220
^above^

nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!

(RP anyone?I have Corenne (Coree) a freshman)
nintendogfreak4 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
**** no spam none!! ****, ave ave avvy, book 4, breeann gotz a crush!! :p, caleb + scarlet, eclipse's tag no touchin, elexus likes dayton!!, erik ♥ grace-secret, first tag. i♥fmtk, fmtk 4!!!, for me to know, for me to rock on!!, greatrp!♥sweettee11, matthew likes *someone*, molli iz awesomeness, nathy&teagy rock!, no spam, omg i'm german, omg! candyopolis!, ow my apple is hard, scarlet♥♥caleb, sweettee11 loves fmtk, teagan likes logan!