Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 05:05 PM   #3031
riting is betta than
Webkinz :)

kirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud of

Default Re: FoR - me - to ¨Know¨ \/\-Book FOUR: No reflection of [myself] ;WINTER BrEaK!!!;

she scowled at him for touching her and took the gloved, she quickly slipped them back on.
"alright" she said, flying that way.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2009, 05:06 PM   #3032
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: FoR - me - to ¨Know¨ \/\-Book FOUR: No reflection of [myself] ;WINTER BrEaK!!!;

View Post Originally Posted by maltlvr5
"You wouldn't" She smiled up at him "Your lieing"
He laughed then held her hand. " I would." He said looking her in the eyes.

( Oh Shoot, I am in a 3 way RP? )
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 05:08 PM   #3033
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by kirsten1995
she scowled at him for touching her and took the gloved, she quickly slipped them back on.
"alright" she said, flying that way.
"Punk" He whispered
View Post Originally Posted by In The Sun
He laughed then held her hand. " I would." He said looking her in the eyes.

( Oh Shoot, I am in a 3 way RP? )
[Yes]

Grace giggled,"Liar liar, pants on fire sittin on a telephone wire"
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 05:08 PM   #3034

squiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud of

"I think we were..." Aaron began, looking down at the ground. "There." He pointed.
squiresrd01 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 05:11 PM   #3035
riting is betta than

kirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud of

she looked at the hole Logan had made "you know, did you ever think about maybe going inside, and knocking? or maybe just coming through the open window before you smashed through the wall?" she said glaring at Logan. she looked back at Briar, "thank you" she said to him after he gave her the gloves.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:13 PM   #3036
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by kirsten1995
she looked at the hole Logan had made "you know, did you ever think about maybe going inside, and knocking? or maybe just coming through the open window before you smashed through the wall?" she said glaring at Logan. she looked back at Briar, "thank you" she said to him after he gave her the gloves.
Logan grinned "Not my style"
Old 01-12-2009, 05:14 PM   #3037
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by In The Sun
( Who is there? * Opens door * )

I heard Germany's weather changes are random. She created her a jacket. " Just in case." She laughed

Erik laughed " He took some snow and formed it into a ball. He took the ball and threw it at her

Crap. He noticed She laughed " Mmm...Umm... No?" She said taking her hands out of her pockets. " What make you say that?"She said as she returned her hands in her pockets.
"oh you know...the fact that your hands are always hideing in there." he laughed and looked into the pocket. "peek a boo." he said quitely.
smc911 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 05:18 PM   #3038
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by maltlvr5
"Punk" He whispered

[Yes]

Grace giggled,"Liar liar, pants on fire sittin on a telephone wire"

( So out of it. )

Erik smiled " I hid the body in the laundry room."
Old 01-12-2009, 05:20 PM   #3039
Imma Gleek

[I g2g bye]
Old 01-12-2009, 05:20 PM   #3040
To the invisible (:

View Post Originally Posted by smc911
"oh you know...the fact that your hands are always hideing in there." he laughed and looked into the pocket. "peek a boo." he said quitely.

She blushed taking a step back. " My hands are cold." She nodded

( Hey Smc! )
Closed

Tags
**** no spam none!! ****, ave ave avvy, book 4, breeann gotz a crush!! :p, caleb + scarlet, eclipse's tag no touchin, elexus likes dayton!!, erik ♥ grace-secret, first tag. i♥fmtk, fmtk 4!!!, for me to know, for me to rock on!!, greatrp!♥sweettee11, matthew likes *someone*, molli iz awesomeness, nathy&teagy rock!, no spam, omg i'm german, omg! candyopolis!, ow my apple is hard, scarlet♥♥caleb, sweettee11 loves fmtk, teagan likes logan!