Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 12:09 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: FoR - me - to ¨Know¨ \/\-Book FOUR: No reflection of [myself] ;WINTER BrEaK!!!;

((I would like to join because this looks like an AWESOME Role Play!! Great job, Ave!!)

Name* Fernanda
Age* 17

Grade* Senior
Personality Nice, kind, sweet, but funny. Usually is nice around her parrents and teachers (adults) but around her friends she likes to goof off and be funny.
Description* Fernanda has long, blonde curly hair and is has light colored skin (pale), and doesn't like wearing skirts :[
History She was born in Canada but has recently moved to the US
Secret* Whenever Fernanda sees a Pickle, she shrieks and soon falls to the floor, melting into a puddle of Pickle Juice :]
Anything else She doesn't like Pickles... :[
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2008, 08:31 AM   #22
I love youuu. <3

orangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant future

Default Re: FoR - me - to ¨Know¨ \/\-Book FOUR: No reflection of [myself] ;WINTER BrEaK!!!;

(Awesome form! I love the secret )
orangefairy555 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 08:34 AM   #23
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

Quote:
Lea nodded in thanks. "I never said that I didn't like her, I said I didn't like her being with Matthew" She whispered lightly into Olivia's ear.
Hillary smiled "Thank you" She said
"Yeah,same diff"Olivia rolled her eyes.She glanced at Lea with a mischievous smile.You dont like anyone stealing your man. She taunted

(((LOL Strawberry Jam love the pickle thing.XD)
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 08:36 AM   #24
I love youuu. <3

orangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant future

Lea blushed and nudged her in the ribs, hard. "Shut up Olivia" She growled.
Hillary looked at them both. She felt kinda left out. They weren't concentrating on her...so......she quickly pulled out her sketchbook and started to draw the scenery behind them.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:39 AM   #25
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

"Ow!"Olivia complained.She glared at Lea."No, I will not shut up. I'm still in that evil mood and this coffee isnt helping"She smirked and took another sip before glancing at Hillary."Whats cha drawin?"
Old 12-31-2008, 08:42 AM   #26
I love youuu. <3

Lea snickered. "Well give it to me" She said and took the coffee out of her hand throwing it on the ground. "There" She said dusting her hands.

Hilary looked at her "Ummm nothing really" She said.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:44 AM   #27
Gift Guru

Olivia growled."No fair"She said and stood up."I need to go get more."She looked at what Hillary was drawing."Hey thats really good"She smiled
Old 12-31-2008, 08:45 AM   #28
I love youuu. <3

"No it's not! Stop peeking!" Hillary snapped at her. "Ughhh she's annoying" She said to Lea after Olivia had left.
Lea giggled "Yes she is" She smiled.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:46 AM   #29
Gift Guru

"I heard that!"Olivia called from over on the counter.She spoke to the coffee guy and he disapeared for a moment.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:48 AM   #30
I love youuu. <3

"Well to bad!" Lea yelled back at her. She shook Matthew's shoulder hard "Wake up you lazy thing!" She said.
Hillary giggled and continued to draw.
Closed

Tags
**** no spam none!! ****, ave ave avvy, book 4, breeann gotz a crush!! :p, caleb + scarlet, eclipse's tag no touchin, elexus likes dayton!!, erik ♥ grace-secret, first tag. i♥fmtk, fmtk 4!!!, for me to know, for me to rock on!!, greatrp!♥sweettee11, matthew likes *someone*, molli iz awesomeness, nathy&teagy rock!, no spam, omg i'm german, omg! candyopolis!, ow my apple is hard, scarlet♥♥caleb, sweettee11 loves fmtk, teagan likes logan!