Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 05:00 PM   #1981
Mrs.BrendonUrie.
Webkinz :)

kellyb47 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: FoR - me - to ¨Know¨ \/\-Book FOUR: No reflection of [myself] ;WINTER BrEaK!!!;

((Heyy! RP anyone?))
kellyb47 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2009, 05:01 PM   #1982
Well, look I'm
Gifted

sweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud of

Default Re: FoR - me - to ¨Know¨ \/\-Book FOUR: No reflection of [myself] ;WINTER BrEaK!!!;

((I can kelly! I have a freshman and sophomore!!!))
sweettee11 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:01 PM   #1983
Call me Padfoot

Born2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to all

(I will sweettee!)
Born2Surf is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:04 PM   #1984
Mrs.BrendonUrie.

((Ok, which would you rather use, sweetee?))
Old 01-07-2009, 05:06 PM   #1985
Call me Padfoot

Born2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to all

(hey kelly! )
Old 01-07-2009, 05:08 PM   #1986
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

[I'm back ya'lls]

---------- maltlvr5 added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by maltlvr5
"She is?" Grace gasped
"Whos that?" Janey asked she smiled at Erik
"His sister" Grace explained

"Why not get one now?" She asked with a sly grin

[I'm really sorry, I have to go to piano. I'll be back around four]
View Post Originally Posted by In The Sun
" Hi Janey." He said confused." Yep." He sighed.
[ur turn Kelly]

Last edited by maltlvr5; 01-07-2009 at 05:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:08 PM   #1987
Well, look I'm
Gifted

sweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud of

((Kelly, I want to use my sophomore! Born2surf i have 3 freshman if you want to rp!))
sweettee11 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:10 PM   #1988
Mrs.BrendonUrie.

((Heyy B2S! RP?))

((Malt! Grace and Braiden, maybe? We've done them before. I don't want 2 do Nathan & Riley now because if kirsten comes on I gotta use him.))

---------- kellyb47 added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

((Okie Dokes! I'll use Ireland!))

Ireland came out of her room and looked around the hall.

Last edited by kellyb47; 01-07-2009 at 05:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #1989
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

[what? I don't understan what you are sayin]
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #1990
Call me Padfoot

(sure, both of you! I have two juniors, two sophmores [in a moment] and a senior)
Closed

Tags
**** no spam none!! ****, ave ave avvy, book 4, breeann gotz a crush!! :p, caleb + scarlet, eclipse's tag no touchin, elexus likes dayton!!, erik ♥ grace-secret, first tag. i♥fmtk, fmtk 4!!!, for me to know, for me to rock on!!, greatrp!♥sweettee11, matthew likes *someone*, molli iz awesomeness, nathy&teagy rock!, no spam, omg i'm german, omg! candyopolis!, ow my apple is hard, scarlet♥♥caleb, sweettee11 loves fmtk, teagan likes logan!