Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 07:17 PM   #3791
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

View Post Originally Posted by Nat85
"You doing better?" I asked Milly.
"I've had a throbbing headache all day, but Madame says it's only because of the concussion and it should be going away soon," I said, rubbing my temples.

---------- Milly355 added 3 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by tatieboo14
"You don't remember what you're writing about? Okay do you want to go down together?'
"Uh, sure," I said, not really listening as I piled my stuff next to Milly's clutter of homework that dominated the coffee table - As it always had. It was a Ravenclaw "To know." The coffee table was practically property of Milly Portland. Rumor says she's used it since the first year. People have also been rumored the heir of the sacred table, but it was never true.

Because she promised it to me.

---------- Milly355 added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

((I have to go! I'm hanging out with some friends. I'll talk to yall later!))

Last edited by Milly355; 01-23-2009 at 07:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Milly355 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #3792
Beast
Gifted

Nat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

View Post Originally Posted by Milly355
"I've had a throbbing headache all day, but Madame says it's only because of the concussion and it should be going away soon," I said, rubbing my temples.
"That's good," I said.

---------- Nat85 added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

(I'm gonna go too. Bye!)

Last edited by Nat85; 01-23-2009 at 07:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Nat85 is offline Male
Old 01-23-2009, 07:23 PM   #3793
O Praise Him ♥
Gift Guru

pollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant future

[[I also have to go! RP with you all tomorrow! ]]
pollytoad77 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 08:25 PM   #3794
I'm moose-a-licious
Webkinz :)

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

[RP anyone? I've got like an hour.]
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 01-23-2009, 08:31 PM   #3795
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀
Gifted

puppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to all

((Back!!..........))
puppups818 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 08:47 PM   #3796
Those silly

gorawr[luv] is on a distinguished road

[Hi, everyone. I'm RPing on my own. ]
I had been bored all day. Probably there was a reason. I was too nervous to tell anyone I'm Violet and I'd like a friend. Then again, someone'd eventually notice.

I was so bored. Ivy was insisting upon me to try the cruciatus curse on her. Was she crazy? I'm not going to Azkaban. I'll never spend my thirteeth birthday in Azkaban. My birthday's February fourth, so I'm really anticipating it. I'd gotten post, but I was taking to long the eat my toast so I had to go to class. I pulled the green envelope out of my pocket and tapped it with my wand.

I ran down the hallway and practically ran into a girl. "Who are you?"
"I'm Gladys. Who are you?"
"I'm Violet."
"Never seen you before."
"Oooh. You've got a letter. Can I read it?"
"Sure. Once I've read it."
"Okay." But as Gladys opened her letter and began to read it, her smile faded and she looked worried. I peered over her shoulder.
Dear Gladys, it said.
Your dad is in St. Mungo's at the moment due to illness we're not sure of. We are checking him frequently and give you notice once we've found out. Your sister, Lillian, is in charge of you at the moment.
Sincerely,
Marisa Queens

Last edited by gorawr[luv]; 01-23-2009 at 08:57 PM..
gorawr[luv] is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 10:15 PM   #3797
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

((Hola princes and princesses.))
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 10:20 PM   #3798

tatieboo14 is on a distinguished road

(hola rpa)
tatieboo14 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 10:26 PM   #3799
Swirly McSmittington

Red Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of light

((wanna rp HPF? Ty and Jaden?))
Red Ribbons is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 10:27 PM   #3800
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

(Sure, if you start.)
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*****stop tag spamming, ****hufflepuff is life♥, -lions roars aren't brave, brave as a lion's roar, cunning as a snake ;), danielgotabeard;_;, daring-nerve-chivarly:), draco malfoy ^-^, fred and george!!, gallant gryffies, gtyffindor shall rule., hoggy woggy hogwarts, hogwartians are cool, hogwarts, house cup is ours, hufflepuff is ♥, i ♥ gryffindor!, koolaidians? x), prefects are perfect. :]], ravenclaw rules!, ravenclaw totally rocks!, smart as the wise raven, snakey snakes, spamming stops now, ~~~franks!~~~