Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 06:44 PM   #3771
Renae
Gifted

khwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant future

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

View Post Originally Posted by pollytoad77
Cassidy considered this, "Well," She said thoughtfully, "I guess if you think I should..."
"Definitely." I nodded, smiling. "Plus, if you get lucky like I did, you'll never work an hour in that class..."
I let my mind take off from the thought, memories swooping in like the owls did every morning. Renae had never been good at much of anything else but Potions. It was unfair in that I took advantage and could never explain how to disarm an opponent in DADA, but talents came naturally.
khwaish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #3772
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

((Fitz's Grape Soda + Magic Knife + The Cab = Perfect Evening))
Milly355 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 06:46 PM   #3773
Webkinz :)

tatieboo14 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Milly355
((Myself))
(do you want to rp you have a slytherin right)
tatieboo14 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 06:47 PM   #3774
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

((I do not have a slytherin. I have three ravenclaws and two gyrffindors))

---------- Milly355 added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

((Well, the post was originally for Nat, but he left for dinner. I'm not sure when he'll be back. :\ ))

Last edited by Milly355; 01-23-2009 at 06:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-23-2009, 06:49 PM   #3775

(oh well would one of your ravvies like to rp with Sybilla)
Old 01-23-2009, 06:52 PM   #3776
your mom.
Gifted

((I have a first year - Quinn Anderson))
Old 01-23-2009, 06:52 PM   #3777

(okay common room)
Old 01-23-2009, 06:53 PM   #3778
your mom.
Gifted

((You start!))
Old 01-23-2009, 06:55 PM   #3779

)kay)
Sybilla sat by the commom room fire reading her favourite book, Hogwarts a History.
Old 01-23-2009, 06:56 PM   #3780
O Praise Him ♥
Gift Guru

pollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by khwaish
"Definitely." I nodded, smiling. "Plus, if you get lucky like I did, you'll never work an hour in that class..."
I let my mind take off from the thought, memories swooping in like the owls did every morning. Renae had never been good at much of anything else but Potions. It was unfair in that I took advantage and could never explain how to disarm an opponent in DADA, but talents came naturally.
"Ok," She said, "But what do you mean 'never work an hour in that class' like if I find some genius and he or she does my work for me?"
pollytoad77 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*****stop tag spamming, ****hufflepuff is life♥, -lions roars aren't brave, brave as a lion's roar, cunning as a snake ;), danielgotabeard;_;, daring-nerve-chivarly:), draco malfoy ^-^, fred and george!!, gallant gryffies, gtyffindor shall rule., hoggy woggy hogwarts, hogwartians are cool, hogwarts, house cup is ours, hufflepuff is ♥, i ♥ gryffindor!, koolaidians? x), prefects are perfect. :]], ravenclaw rules!, ravenclaw totally rocks!, smart as the wise raven, snakey snakes, spamming stops now, ~~~franks!~~~