Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 01:24 AM   #3731
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

View Post Originally Posted by crazymoose
"Then you, little guy, are incredibly stupid. Now, I assume that since your girlfriend is gone, you'll be a bit quieter, right?" Eva asked quickly.
he narrowed his eyes and folded his arms across his chest. "excuse me? did you just call cobweb-brain my girlfriend?"

(dang it, GTG. stupid bedtime. byez!)

---------- rattyjol added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

(well, that worked out nicely. XD)

Last edited by rattyjol; 01-23-2009 at 01:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rattyjol is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2009, 07:50 AM   #3732
Beast
Gifted

Nat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

(Good morning! I'll be back to roleplay around 5:30! I'll be couting down the hours...*sigh*)
Nat85 is offline Male
Old 01-23-2009, 11:43 AM   #3733
Swirly McSmittington
Webkinz :)

Red Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by crazymoose
"'Night," he called back, tiredly, and still sat on the couch.

He considered whipping out his wand and practicing on her, but decided not to.
"Charming."

[Bye HPF!!!]

---------- crazymoose added 3 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

"Well I politely asked you to quiet down. Would you really call that 'bossing around', as you put it?"
'He considered whipping out his magic wand and practicing on her'
((Sam, I seriously burst out laughing in the middle of science class when I read this. I mean, I was laughing like a freaking maniac. And everybody was all 'what the heck? whats so funny about waves?' lol. Did you mean to put this? Or was it an accident? lol... Anyways, now everybody thinks I'm insane... Thanks a lot Sam! But at least I got my laugh of the day. ))

Last edited by Red Ribbons; 01-23-2009 at 12:27 PM..
Red Ribbons is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 02:20 PM   #3734
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

[XD Good job Red!]
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 01-23-2009, 02:22 PM   #3735
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

[Anybody home?*yawns*]
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 02:26 PM   #3736
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

[Yes, I'm home!]
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 01-23-2009, 02:27 PM   #3737
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

[Me too..in our awful basement *shudders* RP?]
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #3738

tatieboo14 is on a distinguished road

(just got home from school about 10 min. ago)
tatieboo14 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 03:56 PM   #3739
Swirly McSmittington

Red Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of light

(Anybody wanna rp?)

Last edited by Red Ribbons; 01-23-2009 at 04:09 PM..
Red Ribbons is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 04:17 PM   #3740
Renae
Gifted

khwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant future

I felt the cold night air beating my robes to my skin. I turned recklessly, lost in a sea of thoughts, questions and memories. When I could feel, my toes touched something soft. I squeezed them until they hurt, trying to grasp what this was. Where I was. What this fabricated, pliable creature in my foot's grasp was.
I opened my eyes slowly and looked down. They were feathers. Dark, shadowed feathers. Confused, I looked above me. The sky was the same velvet I had come to know it as, a bright orb letting down moonlight to the earth. Only a few stars were visible, the rest covered in what seemed to be fog. I looked beyond. Where there should have been a horizon or ground, there was none. A cool, inviting water trickled to the shore where I stood. I looked down once more. The feathers were gone. Heated sand warmed my feet. I sat at the edge for a little while, seeing no reflection in the water. And then there was one. Only it wasn't of me. It was of... an older me. A crease between her thinned eyebrows had come to stay, making her seem confused, belittled. Her amber eyes were solemn and had dark circles underneath. She looked tired, stressed. I stretched a hand to the water's edge and to my face. That was me.

[Hello. ]
khwaish is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*****stop tag spamming, ****hufflepuff is life♥, -lions roars aren't brave, brave as a lion's roar, cunning as a snake ;), danielgotabeard;_;, daring-nerve-chivarly:), draco malfoy ^-^, fred and george!!, gallant gryffies, gtyffindor shall rule., hoggy woggy hogwarts, hogwartians are cool, hogwarts, house cup is ours, hufflepuff is ♥, i ♥ gryffindor!, koolaidians? x), prefects are perfect. :]], ravenclaw rules!, ravenclaw totally rocks!, smart as the wise raven, snakey snakes, spamming stops now, ~~~franks!~~~