Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 01:14 AM   #3351
Swirly McSmittington
Webkinz :)

Red Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

View Post Originally Posted by harrypotterfan101
I frowned, wondering how that'd already gotten around. One of the other kids must've heard. Bloody snitches.

"Um, yeah I got one."
"Yeah, well, the thing is... so did I," Ty said.
Red Ribbons is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2009, 01:16 AM   #3352
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

"That doesn't make any sense," I grumbled. "Why would my dad send you a letter?"
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 01:18 AM   #3353
Swirly McSmittington

Red Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of light

"That doesn't make any sense," I grumbled. "Why would my dad send you a letter?"
"Well," Ty said carefully, "what if your dad is my dad?"
Old 01-22-2009, 01:20 AM   #3354
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

"That's just silly-" I started, but stopped to think about it. "Okay, maybe it is possible. But it still doesn't make any sense to me."
Old 01-22-2009, 01:24 AM   #3355
Swirly McSmittington

"That's just silly-" I started, but stopped to think about it. "Okay, maybe it is possible. But it still doesn't make any sense to me."
"Well, think about it. I mean, our Mum's hate each other- what if Dad cheated? And we're both witches. What's the chances of that? The only thing I don't get is that we don't really look alike... at all, and I defenitly don't look like my Mum."
Old 01-22-2009, 01:27 AM   #3356
Gift Guru

"I look exactly like my Mum, or so she says," I announced proudly. I paused a moment before reaching into my pocket and pulling something out. "Dad did send me this... It's a picture of him and Mum and me, when I was a baby." I handed over the picture. "I guess he kind of looks like you..."
Old 01-22-2009, 01:33 AM   #3357
Swirly McSmittington

"I look exactly like my Mum, or so she says," I announced proudly. I paused a moment before reaching into my pocket and pulling something out. "Dad did send me this... It's a picture of him and Mum and me, when I was a baby." I handed over the picture. "I guess he kind of looks like you..."
Ty took the picture from Jaden and gasped. Jaden's description as "kind looks like you" was a huge understatement- he looked exactly like her. Her mum was right. Ty looked exactly like her no-good dad. They had the same twinkling, wide blue eyes and small nose, the same messy dark brown hair, the same crooked smile.
"Wow," is all she said.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:34 AM   #3358
Gift Guru

"You can keep that," I muttered, glancing sniffily at the page. "I don't want anything to do with that man."
Old 01-22-2009, 01:36 AM   #3359
Swirly McSmittington

"You can keep that," I muttered, glancing sniffily at the page. "I don't want anything to do with that man."
Ty's mouth fell to the floor.
"Why not?!" She asked her.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:38 AM   #3360
Gift Guru

"He cheated on my mother," I muttered, looking repulsed. "He left me and her when I was still in diapers. Why should I care if he comes groveling at my feet now?"
Closed

Tags
*****stop tag spamming, ****hufflepuff is life♥, -lions roars aren't brave, brave as a lion's roar, cunning as a snake ;), danielgotabeard;_;, daring-nerve-chivarly:), draco malfoy ^-^, fred and george!!, gallant gryffies, gtyffindor shall rule., hoggy woggy hogwarts, hogwartians are cool, hogwarts, house cup is ours, hufflepuff is ♥, i ♥ gryffindor!, koolaidians? x), prefects are perfect. :]], ravenclaw rules!, ravenclaw totally rocks!, smart as the wise raven, snakey snakes, spamming stops now, ~~~franks!~~~