Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 09:19 PM   #3221
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

View Post Originally Posted by Milly355
"Ooh, mail," I said, sliding in across from her and taking a biscuit from a plate.
Jaden smiled at Brett (right?) and nodded. "It's from my dad," she announced.
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2009, 09:21 PM   #3222
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

View Post Originally Posted by Red Ribbons
"Wait," Ty called to Quinn, as he was retreating back to the hospital wing.

((I am baaaaccckkkk.)
I slowed down a little, looking over my shoulder and trading the ice pack from one hand to another.
View Post Originally Posted by harrypotterfan101
Jaden smiled at Brett (right?) and nodded. "It's from my dad," she announced.
((Brett it is))

I raised my eyebrows, leaning on my elbows. "You're lucky. My parents never send me mail."
Milly355 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 09:22 PM   #3223
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I slowed down a little, looking over my shoulder and trading the ice pack from one hand to another.

((Brett it is))

I raised my eyebrows, leaning on my elbows. "You're lucky. My parents never send me mail."
"I think I deserve a letter from him, seeing as I haven't even seen him in years," Jaden muttered, looking over the letter again.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:23 PM   #3224
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

"I think I deserve a letter from him, seeing as I haven't even seen him in years," Jaden muttered, looking over the letter again.
My eyebrows met above my dark eyes, "Ouch. What'd he have to say?"
Old 01-21-2009, 09:24 PM   #3225
Swirly McSmittington
Webkinz :)

Red Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of light

((Brett it is))

"Can we, uh, talk?" She asked him, "we never finished last night's conversation."

Last edited by Red Ribbons; 01-21-2009 at 09:28 PM..
Red Ribbons is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 09:28 PM   #3226
Gift Guru

My eyebrows met above my dark eyes, "Ouch. What'd he have to say?"
"He said he's ''changed for the better'' and that I'm welcome to stay with him anytime," Jaden quoted, rolling her eyes. "Fat chance I'll do that."
Old 01-21-2009, 09:29 PM   #3227
your mom.
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Red Ribbons
"Can we, uh, talk?" She asked him, "we never finished last night's conversation."
"About my brother's slide tackle?" I asked, not really remembering.

---------- Milly355 added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

"He said he's ''changed for the better'' and that I'm welcome to stay with him anytime," Jaden quoted, rolling her eyes. "Fat chance I'll do that."
"He sounds desperate," I noted offhandedly. "It's kind of sad, though. He's a grown man who's begging for his daughter to come and stay with him."

Last edited by Milly355; 01-21-2009 at 09:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-21-2009, 09:30 PM   #3228
I'm moose-a-licious
Webkinz :)

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

[Hello friends..]
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 01-21-2009, 09:32 PM   #3229
Gift Guru

"About my brother's slide tackle?" I asked, not really remembering.

---------- Milly355 added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

"He sounds desperate," I noted offhandedly. "It's kind of sad, though. He's a grown man who's begging for his daughter to come and stay with him."
"He is desperate. Very desperate considering that he left my mother and I for a ''better life''."

View Post Originally Posted by crazymoose
[Hello friends..]
(Samwise!)
Old 01-21-2009, 09:32 PM   #3230
your mom.
Gifted

((Hello friend))
Closed

Tags
*****stop tag spamming, ****hufflepuff is life♥, -lions roars aren't brave, brave as a lion's roar, cunning as a snake ;), danielgotabeard;_;, daring-nerve-chivarly:), draco malfoy ^-^, fred and george!!, gallant gryffies, gtyffindor shall rule., hoggy woggy hogwarts, hogwartians are cool, hogwarts, house cup is ours, hufflepuff is ♥, i ♥ gryffindor!, koolaidians? x), prefects are perfect. :]], ravenclaw rules!, ravenclaw totally rocks!, smart as the wise raven, snakey snakes, spamming stops now, ~~~franks!~~~