Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 09:38 PM   #271
What is french for
Webkinz :)

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

'I can't wait to be sorted."
As I waited in line the other first years around me were whispering which house they wanted to be in. I had no ideawhat I wanted. What if they send me back I thought to myself but as soon as the sorting hat touched my head it yelled" Ravenclaw."

---------- maggalina added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

(bye I have to go to bed school tommorow again.)

Last edited by maggalina; 01-05-2009 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
maggalina is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 09:39 PM   #272
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

(wait... they're not even off the train yet how could she be sorted already?)
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 09:40 PM   #273
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

[IDk just dont worry about it okay?']
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 09:46 PM   #274
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

(Hi guys. )
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 09:47 PM   #275
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

[Aww whats up HPF?]
Old 01-05-2009, 09:47 PM   #276
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

(My friend just got dumped. )
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 09:48 PM   #277
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

(maggalina i don't get where they are)

(anyone wanna RP with Letty and/or Delizar?)
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 09:49 PM   #278
Renae
Gifted

khwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by DragonStar
"Six?" Thayet let out a cold, merciless laugh. "It'll be far more than that by the time this is over." She kept her gaze on the black dragon soaring up to the castle, her hands clenching and unclenching with the desire to wring them around her sister's throat. "Oath breaker, traitor," she hissed under her breath, letting out a stream of vehement insults.
I snorted into my sleeve to receive a punch from Colleen.
"Shuttup, C." she ordered and turned to watch the one on castle tower. I pretended like her blow had been good and sulked in my seat. I also pretended I had seen a dragon before. That was a little harder.

"The connection is... back?" she whispered. "Back?"
"Yeah." I mumbled.
"Oh, God, Shir... God. Why couldn't Andrew know?"
I shrugged pathetically.
"Shira?" she demanded.
I looked up slowly at those wide brown eyes and bit my lip.
"Well?"
"Someone's been trying to interfere," I started, sighing.
"What?" she whispered, brow creased. What does that mean? I inhaled deeply and slowly, tense from her presence in my mind. I remembered the first time; how comfortable it had felt- like we were already one mind.
"Someone is trying to get in to... use you." I managed.
"I-" she sat back down, shocked.
I know it's not me because they're not getting in by you. Anyone would know the easiest way to get to me would be through you, so..."
There was a temporary silence where I sat down and put a comforting arm over her shoulder. She threw it off, glaring, accusation in her tone. Her conclusion was quick, temper flaring.
"You think it's Andrew?"
"No. No, Ren. You very well know who I think it i-"
"You do." she whispered and just then I got a good look of how my sister really looked. Her eyes were bloodshot and red as if she had stayed up for weeks on end crying. "You've spent this entire year trying to keep me away from him. And this is why?"
"No." I croaked, but it was too late.
"You've been making me choose you or him this whole time, Shira. Putting me in situations where I'd rather die than have to choose. And you're the one coming up with all of this,. stabbing me in the back?"
"No, Renae! You don't understand-"
"Understand! I know I understand, Shira, but what I can't is why it's taken you this long to say something!"
"I have a problem with Andrew because of what you've told me!" I forced, "And my only problem is what he's done to Connor; how he treats him- like he's a savage or something."
"Connor is a savage." she glared. That was it. I felt it coming- my anger pouring into her mind like a headache transplant. I saw her arm flinch when it hit and my mouth curved upwards.
"We're leaving for the castle, Ren." I chimed and kicked the luggage away from the door before diving out into the train hall. "I'll see you there."
And onto the trodden grass and crisp night air that was Hogwarts.
khwaish is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 09:49 PM   #279
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

[I need to make some nifty tags...]
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 01-05-2009, 09:50 PM   #280
Imma Gleek

[Thats so sad Give her loads of Hug,k?]
Closed

Tags
*****stop tag spamming, ****hufflepuff is life♥, -lions roars aren't brave, brave as a lion's roar, cunning as a snake ;), danielgotabeard;_;, daring-nerve-chivarly:), draco malfoy ^-^, fred and george!!, gallant gryffies, gtyffindor shall rule., hoggy woggy hogwarts, hogwartians are cool, hogwarts, house cup is ours, hufflepuff is ♥, i ♥ gryffindor!, koolaidians? x), prefects are perfect. :]], ravenclaw rules!, ravenclaw totally rocks!, smart as the wise raven, snakey snakes, spamming stops now, ~~~franks!~~~