Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 12:24 AM   #2541
Swirly McSmittington
Webkinz :)

Red Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

"Gee, thanks," Ty said, smiling even though she was trying not too. He was funny, she had to admit.
Red Ribbons is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2009, 12:25 AM   #2542
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

(Ergh. I'm going to bed. I'm tired.)
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 12:27 AM   #2543
Beast
Gifted

Nat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond repute

(Moose and HPF are going to miss the party.)

"What have you been up to?" I asked.
Nat85 is offline Male
Old 01-19-2009, 12:28 AM   #2544
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Red Ribbons
"Gee, thanks," Ty said, smiling even though she was trying not too. He was funny, she had to admit.
I saluted her, "Any time, friend of Quinn's."
Milly355 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 12:31 AM   #2545
Swirly McSmittington

Red Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Milly355
I saluted her, "Any time, friend of Quinn's."
She saluted him back, and said, "Thank you.. brother of Quinn?"
Old 01-19-2009, 12:33 AM   #2546
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by harrypotterfan101
(Ergh. I'm going to bed. I'm tired.)
((Night!))
View Post Originally Posted by Nat85
(Moose and HPF are going to miss the party.)

"What have you been up to?" I asked.
"The usual," I said flatly. "You?"

---------- Milly355 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

She saluted him back, and said, "Thank you.. brother of Quinn?"
"It's Brett. I usually go without clothes," I grinned, winking.

Last edited by Milly355; 01-19-2009 at 12:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2009, 12:35 AM   #2547
Swirly McSmittington

((Night!))

"The usual," I said flatly. "You?"

---------- Milly355 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

"It's Brett. I usually go without clothes," I grinned, winking.
She turns slightly red, and laughs,
"Yeah. I'm Ty. I usually wear clothes."
Old 01-19-2009, 12:42 AM   #2548
your mom.
Gifted

She turns slightly red, and laughs,
"Yeah. I'm Ty. I usually wear clothes."
"Nice to meet you. First year?" I asked.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:45 AM   #2549
Swirly McSmittington

"Nice to meet you. First year?" I asked.
"Yeah," she smiled, "what about you?"
Old 01-19-2009, 12:49 AM   #2550
your mom.
Gifted

"Yeah," she smiled, "what about you?"
"Fourth," I said, taking a bite of my biscuit.
Closed

Tags
*****stop tag spamming, ****hufflepuff is life♥, -lions roars aren't brave, brave as a lion's roar, cunning as a snake ;), danielgotabeard;_;, daring-nerve-chivarly:), draco malfoy ^-^, fred and george!!, gallant gryffies, gtyffindor shall rule., hoggy woggy hogwarts, hogwartians are cool, hogwarts, house cup is ours, hufflepuff is ♥, i ♥ gryffindor!, koolaidians? x), prefects are perfect. :]], ravenclaw rules!, ravenclaw totally rocks!, smart as the wise raven, snakey snakes, spamming stops now, ~~~franks!~~~