Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 08:24 PM   #231
Beast
Gifted

Nat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

View Post Originally Posted by khwaish
"Pleasure." I lowered my voice and turned to the door.

[Is Lance here?]
(Now he is.xD)

I opened the door a little bit to see if this was the right compartment, and I'm pretty sure it was, judging by the people in it.
"Hey," I said, closing the door behind my and standing.
Nat85 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 08:24 PM   #232
Renae
Gifted

khwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant future

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

[I'm watching Gossip Girl. ]
khwaish is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 08:26 PM   #233
Beast
Gifted

Nat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by harrypotterfan101
(Hi, I'm back. But I have to go do something in about 10 minutes.)
(I be doin' stuff too, yo. xD
All this HW and stuff)
Nat85 is offline Male
Old 01-05-2009, 08:29 PM   #234
What is french for
Webkinz :)

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Nat85
"No, not that!" I said.
"It's the robes that are fantastic," I said, smiling.
"Oh, they are kinda tacky."
maggalina is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 08:30 PM   #235
Beast
Gifted

"They're weird," I added.
Nat85 is offline Male
Old 01-05-2009, 08:33 PM   #236
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

'We still gotta wear them."
maggalina is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 08:35 PM   #237
Beast
Gifted

"Yep," I said, frowning.
Nat85 is offline Male
Old 01-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #238
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW RULES - CHECK IT OUT (:

View Post Originally Posted by Milly355
"Slytherins are bad, Quinn," Brett continued despite Derik's warning. The glint in his dark eyes was malicious, and I stared into them coldly as I listened to him.
"You'll be a Death Eater," He said grimly, his eyes narrowing as he watched me flinch a little bit at the name. He lowered his voice to a low growl, a little bit raspy and sending chills down my arms, "You'll spend the rest of your life in Azkaban."
Trembling as I imagined the rest of my life in solitary confinement, my book slid onto the floor. I looked up with wide eyes to Derik, who was glaring angrily at Brett - who chuckled at my reaction.
With a quick swat of Derik's hand, he had smashed Brett's Cauldron Cake into mush. Milly laughed followed by my laugh - I had always found it contagious. Brett stared at his mutated cake while the rest of the car roared with laughter. Brett got to his feet, and almost simultaneously Derik got to his. Milly tugged on Derik's sleeve, trying to calm him down while fighting laughter.
I, on the other hand, just laughed louder.

I stared down my older brother, watching him fight a smile as I held my wounded cauldron cake in my palms. He was more physically fit than myself, easily he would win if it came down to pure muscle. However, I usually found myself a little bit more smarter - I suppose I got a little more of the Anderson sister gene than he did. As this thought crossed my mind, I grinned crookedly. My sisters were kind of the core of my family. They were both previous Hogwarts graduates - both Ravenclaws. They had been the most clever and wittiest of their time, and I bet out of the entire Anderson litter Derik was the least smart. The only place I found Derik to be smart was in a battle and on the soccer field. Which, unfortunately, was the few places I crossed swords with him.

Which made me wonder if he planned that.
Maybe he's smarter than I first presumed.

Last edited by Milly355; 01-05-2009 at 08:55 PM..
Milly355 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #239
Those silly

gorawr[luv] is on a distinguished road

[Okay... I'm back, so I should say Hii. Can anyone tell me what happened since I last posted? And Can RP with anyone? Like could I join an existing RP?]
gorawr[luv] is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 08:44 PM   #240

DragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by khwaish
"Pleasure." I lowered my voice and turned to the door.

[Is Lance here?]
Thayet suddenly cursed loudly, and shut the curtains. "Lock!" She hissed, glancing to the door; it snapped shut, and the click of the lock could be heard. Thayet pulled one curtain open a tiny amount, her silver gaze flashing. "I really don't need you around right now," she muttered under her breath as she watched the black dragon fly over the train. Jaidis was obviously taking her own way to the school.
DragonStar is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*****stop tag spamming, ****hufflepuff is life♥, -lions roars aren't brave, brave as a lion's roar, cunning as a snake ;), danielgotabeard;_;, daring-nerve-chivarly:), draco malfoy ^-^, fred and george!!, gallant gryffies, gtyffindor shall rule., hoggy woggy hogwarts, hogwartians are cool, hogwarts, house cup is ours, hufflepuff is ♥, i ♥ gryffindor!, koolaidians? x), prefects are perfect. :]], ravenclaw rules!, ravenclaw totally rocks!, smart as the wise raven, snakey snakes, spamming stops now, ~~~franks!~~~