Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 07:08 PM   #191
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

View Post Originally Posted by Nat85
"Psh," I scoffed. I would have much rather stayed with my father, but he had "business."
"I mean it," Jaden said. "You'll miss her one day."
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 07:09 PM   #192
marissa.
Webkinz :)

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

Jasmine nodded "you will"she muttered
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 07:10 PM   #193
Renae
Gifted

khwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant future

I moved my foot ever so slightly so it touched Renae's. The connection hardly worked anymore, but when it did, it was strong. I leaned forward and tried to press a little harder without her noticing. She looked up, but not to me. Andrew mouthed a short, 'What?' and she shrugged, "Shira is crazy."
I folded my arms and sunk back into the seat, annoyed. Renae seemed a little happier now that silence had swept over our compartment and the next. I elbowed the seat hardly in hopes of getting their noise level up again.
khwaish is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 07:10 PM   #194
Beast
Gifted

Nat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by maggalina
'So how was your summer."
"It was okay," I said.
"I stayed at random places, usually. Hopefully child services won't catch up with me," I smiled. Technically, I wasn't old enough to take care of myself, but I thought otherwise.
View Post Originally Posted by Princessfrog11
Jasmine rolled her eyes"Is she that bad?"
"She's a lunatic," I nodded.
Nat85 is offline Male
Old 01-05-2009, 07:11 PM   #195
marissa.

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

"Really?what has she done?"I questioned
Old 01-05-2009, 07:12 PM   #196
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

"It was okay," I said.
"I stayed at random places, usually. Hopefully child services won't catch up with me," I smiled. Technically, I wasn't old enough to take care of myself, but I thought otherwise.

"She's a lunatic," I nodded.
"What makes you say that?" Jaden demanded, hugging her legs to her chest and resting her chin on her knees.
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 07:13 PM   #197
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

"It was okay," I said.
"Oh my gosh Chris! Next break you are staying with me totally.'
maggalina is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 07:15 PM   #198
Beast
Gifted

Nat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Princessfrog11
"Really?what has she done?"I questioned
"You just have to meet her to understand," I said, shaking my head side to side.
After a few moments, I spoke.
"You got a name?"

---------- Nat85 added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by maggalina
"Oh my gosh Chris! Next break you are staying with me totally.'
I laughed. "We'll see."

Last edited by Nat85; 01-05-2009 at 07:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Nat85 is offline Male
Old 01-05-2009, 07:16 PM   #199
marissa.

I nodded"Jasmine"I stated
Old 01-05-2009, 07:18 PM   #200
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

"You just have to meet her to understand," I said, shaking my head side to side.
After a few moments, I spoke.
"You got a name?"

---------- Nat85 added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

I laughed. "We'll see."
"What happened to your parents? What if you don't come back to Hogwarts next year because of it. You will come home with me my parents won't object.'
maggalina is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*****stop tag spamming, ****hufflepuff is life♥, -lions roars aren't brave, brave as a lion's roar, cunning as a snake ;), danielgotabeard;_;, daring-nerve-chivarly:), draco malfoy ^-^, fred and george!!, gallant gryffies, gtyffindor shall rule., hoggy woggy hogwarts, hogwartians are cool, hogwarts, house cup is ours, hufflepuff is ♥, i ♥ gryffindor!, koolaidians? x), prefects are perfect. :]], ravenclaw rules!, ravenclaw totally rocks!, smart as the wise raven, snakey snakes, spamming stops now, ~~~franks!~~~