Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 06:23 PM   #1341
Renae
Gifted

khwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant future

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

View Post Originally Posted by khwaish
[Eeh! So excited. We got Guitar Hero and my finger coordination isn't all as bad as I thought it would be. ]

"Are you ready?"
The voice was warmer than the one I had become used to over the last three days. I looked up to his wide brown eyes and thought I saw a hint of sadness in them. Maybe he was just realizing what position he had put me in. Maybe he knew he didn't want this after all. Maybe he knew I didn't either. I looked from Renae's curled figure to the spot where I had placed the note. I stood and followed behind him as we filed out of the Slytherin Common Room and into the halls.
"Did you eat yet?" he asked, not making eye contact with me, but the ceiling ahead.
"No. But I'm fine, really-"
"We'll stop along the way."
I nodded stiffly and increased my stride as we neared the staircases. He wasn't slowing for anyone smaller. He wasn't slowing for anyone. I took up the pace until we were side by side, black robes billowing at our ankles. He had insisted I changed before presenting myself to them.
"Stop." he whispered as we stepped off from the marble stairs. "Stand still."
I obeyed, feeling we were being watched. The eyes stabbed into my shoulders, making me want to curl over. The clicking of heels against tile slowed until I could feel someone breathing behind me.
"Little Atty finally decides whose side she's on. It's a miracle day for all of us."
Colleen stepped between Connor and I, Connor still not moving. My eyes were drawn to the blond who laughed. "Does C need to define what staying still means? Jeez, Shir. You're worse than that second year we had to let in."
I didn't move as I swallowed, focusing intently on the wall in front of us.
"Here, Shir. Look at the spot right- there. Good. Now, focus on that until we come back. The GH is serving eggs benedict and I've been asking for them for weeks. Stay here until we get back and don't tell anyone what you're up to if they ask. Actually, just don't talk. We're bringing you to headquarters at eleven."
I didn't bother mentioning it was half past six. The stone on the wall seemed to change sizes and colors the longer I stared at it, long enough to realize they had gone without saying when they'd be back. My gaze became gloomy as I counted the seconds passing in my head, never drawing to the fact that I could run at anytime. I could run, true, but whereto? Where would you go if you and those you needed in life were being blackmailed? Where were there no Death Eaters? Where did people defy authority and orders? Where was the greater good actually worth fighting for?
Only one place struck me as safe, but that place was inoccupiable under my standards. I breathed slowly, but resulting in holding my breath, for every little noise no matter how small reminded me of the one place I longed to be away from and in. The one place where during the time I had served, I had felt safe and welcome. The place created such racket in my head I thought I would have preferred hungry owls biting at my inners. The one place I needed now.
The Order.
An eternity later, I had zoned out, slumped in a hunch, eyes closed now for quite awhile. A laugh sounded from behind. It was too hearty for Connor and too deep for Colleen. Plus, if it were Colleen I would have heard heels long before her soprano cackle.
"Don't give yourself a brain damage, Shir. The doors open to your left."
Andrew started to walk, thinking I would follow, think I would pull some comeback out of my sleeve as usual. Buy I didn't. I felt tears forming under my eyelids as I stood planted in the ground. My fists curled.
"Shira? Shir, cummon. We're late as is. All the unhealthy stuff'll be gone."
My stomach gurgled at the mention of food. The food I wouldn't get.
"Shira, come! We're late as is. Hurry!"
I didn't look back as I was herded by Colleen and Connor. Our parade of black trains followed as we parted through the split bronze doors and onto the wet morning grass. Cold air greeted me with a special welcome of chilling winds. Goosebumps rose on my shoulders and my pace quickened to keep up. I half wondered whether there was a spell to speed me up. Of course, if there was one, they would know it.

Last edited by khwaish; 01-12-2009 at 06:45 PM..
khwaish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #1342
delusional lover
Webkinz :)

camochikk is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Hogwarts [OFFICIAL] - Part 1 of Year 6 - NEW YEAR! - CHECK IT OUT (:

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
(anyone wunna RP? i've got meredith...)
(I'd like to right after I practice something )
camochikk is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 06:36 PM   #1343
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

(anyone rp I'm really bored my friend and i were e-mail studing for History and then she just stopped)
maggalina is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 06:45 PM   #1344
Renae
Gifted

khwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant future

"Are we allowed to talk?" I asked as we split through the few pine trees. Connor turned to Colleen. Colleen turned to me.
"Fine." she sniffed, "But if you ask one thing about where you're going or when we're getting there, you're toast."
"Fine." I shrugged and took a giant leap over a log. "What kind of magic did you learn first as- you know."
"The worst." Connor grunted, knocking a falling branch off the path with a flick of his wand.
"Not for me." Colleen chimed. "We stuck to basics and then dove on to the fun stuff."
"Fun stuff." I nodded with light sarcasm, "Fun."
"It's only the best." Colleen rolled an eye. "For the best."
khwaish is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 06:59 PM   #1345
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

[Agg borrred Hi ya'll]
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 07:01 PM   #1346
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

(hey malt)
Old 01-12-2009, 07:03 PM   #1347
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

[I shall Rp with someone in a minute I have to fins some music]
Old 01-12-2009, 07:03 PM   #1348
delusional lover

camochikk is on a distinguished road

(ready!!!!!!)
(I've got Cyrus and Rylee free)
camochikk is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 07:14 PM   #1349
Imma Gleek

[Cyrus and Hope?]
Old 01-12-2009, 07:16 PM   #1350
What is french for

(rylee and Sybilla?)
Closed

Tags
*****stop tag spamming, ****hufflepuff is life♥, -lions roars aren't brave, brave as a lion's roar, cunning as a snake ;), danielgotabeard;_;, daring-nerve-chivarly:), draco malfoy ^-^, fred and george!!, gallant gryffies, gtyffindor shall rule., hoggy woggy hogwarts, hogwartians are cool, hogwarts, house cup is ours, hufflepuff is ♥, i ♥ gryffindor!, koolaidians? x), prefects are perfect. :]], ravenclaw rules!, ravenclaw totally rocks!, smart as the wise raven, snakey snakes, spamming stops now, ~~~franks!~~~