Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 03:00 PM   #851
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Gemini Forest (The Next Generation) Book 1- 12/29/08- All members are required to check the front page News section! (:

"No need to know." He smirked, taking a few steps closer, his evil brown gaze locked on her.

"Tell me!" Avvani snapped harshly, her muscles tensed at the ready to spring.

"Zelren!" He laughed mockingly before pouncing like a cat onto the silver wolf's back.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2008, 03:00 PM   #852
Call me Wormtail! xD
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Luver 101 is a name known to allWebkinz Luver 101 is a name known to allWebkinz Luver 101 is a name known to all

Default Re: Gemini Forest (The Next Generation) Book 1- 12/29/08- All members are required to check the front page News section! (:

The brute, who was probably in his teen years, snapped his jaws at the pup.

Delia dodged, biting his paw with her small, razor sharp teeth.
Webkinz Luver 101 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 03:04 PM   #853
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

(Crud. I kind of like the name Fenris. I think I'll make him a prisoner of war...)

Fenris whimpered, fear stricken in his eyes. He knew he had met his match.

"I should kill you," Echo whispered."But I think being a member of this pack would be better."

"No!" Fenris growled, his golden eyes shining defiantly. "I will never be loyal to this pack!"

Echo returned the growl and forced the wolf against one of the rock walls of his den.

Fenris's head slumped; he was knocked out cold.
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 03:05 PM   #854
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Avvani howled loudly, and reached out blindly with extended claws to her unseen enemeny. That still clung to her back.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:07 PM   #855
Call me Wormtail! xD

Webkinz Luver 101 is a name known to allWebkinz Luver 101 is a name known to allWebkinz Luver 101 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by harrypotterfan101
(Crud. I kind of like the name Fenris. I think I'll make him a prisoner of war...)

"I should kill you," Echo whispered."But I think being a member of this pack would be better."

"No!" Fenris growled, his golden eyes shining defiantly. "I will never be loyal to this pack!"

Echo returned the growl and forced the wolf against one of the rock walls of his den.

Delia screamed loudly when the wolf got her by her neck, "Let me go!" She cried.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:09 PM   #856
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Name: Fenris

Position: Prisoner, for now.

Apperance: Fenris is a sleek coated brute with black fur with grey streaks going through it. His paws are grey as is his nose. His eyes are a liquid gold color.

History: Fenris once belonged to another pack, but Echo has made him a prisoner of war.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:12 PM   #857
Call me Wormtail! xD

Delia screamed loudly when the wolf got her by the fur of her neck, "Let me go!" She cried.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:12 PM   #858
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Luver 101
Delia screamed loudly when the wolf got her by her neck, "Let me go!" She cried.
Echo let out a snarl and leapt onto the other wolf that had Delia in its clutches.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:12 PM   #859
what is going on
Gifted

"Get off me!" She barked angrily, rolling onto her backand slamming against the cave wall.
Zelren coughed as a storm of rock particales flew down from the ceiling, landing in his eyes and nose.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:14 PM   #860
Call me Wormtail! xD

Echo let out a snarl and leapt onto the other wolf that had Delia in its clutches.
Delia fell onto the ground with a gasp, she watched helplessly as the brute bit Echo's neck.
Closed

Tags
delia is--, echo is alpha, gemini forest pack, harrypotterfan101, new pack coming soon, wolf rp, yay reopened!