Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 04:20 PM   #1441
Gifted

anibeat75 is just really niceanibeat75 is just really nice

Default Re: Gemini Forest (The Next Generation) Book 1- Rated 5 STARS! - 01/05/09 - Front page updated! Please read, members! History of the Gemini coming soon!

(( I have Laila, a young she-wolf. ))
anibeat75 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2009, 04:24 PM   #1442
Swirly McSmittington
Webkinz :)

Red Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of lightRed Ribbons is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Gemini Forest (The Next Generation) Book 1- Rated 5 STARS! - 01/05/09 - Front page updated! Please read, members! History of the Gemini coming soon!

(Woah, names are similar. You wanna start?)
Red Ribbons is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 05:05 PM   #1443
Gifted

(( Sure. Where's your wolf? ))

Emerging from the shadows, her teal eyes observing the area, Laila realized she hadn't done much since she got here. The grey she-wolf looked around again.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:25 PM   #1444
Call me Eliza

xHeartz19x is on a distinguished road

(hey can i rp with you guys?)

---------- xHeartz19x added 7 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

(just walk up to my wolf and do something if you would like to rp with me. She is a average age all black she-wolf named Moonlight. But she is also very frightenning.)
Moonlight stood and stretched. She couldn't beleive she slept that long. Feeling hungry, she left her den to hunt. When she left her den she saw another she-wolf but it was grey. Remembering she was in a pack she left that wolf alone and decided to scare her later. Deciding to show off, she ran as fast as she could to the river and took a sip. Afterwards she ate some meat and went for a silent walk.
(she blends in with shadows and such made for sneaking attacks but she is also a warrior.)

Last edited by xHeartz19x; 01-13-2009 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xHeartz19x is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 06:59 PM   #1445
Gifted

Laila noticed a fully black wolf and decided to follow her. Quietly following, Laila was looking at the black wolf from head to toe, from her nose to her tail.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:01 PM   #1446
Call me Eliza

(sorry I didn't reply earlier)
Moonlight suddenly stopped. She could smell a she-wolf nearby with her highly trained nose.She whipped herself around and saw a grey she-wolf. Letting her instinct take control of her she jumped on the she-wolf and pinned her to the ground. " I don't take kindly to strangers. Why were you following me?" she said in a very deep scary womanlike voice.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:00 PM   #1447
Gifted

Struggling to escape the black wolf's grip, Laila replied,"I was just curious. I've never seen you before."
Old 01-14-2009, 01:01 AM   #1448
Call me Eliza

" Well be sure not to surprise me like that again." Frusterated at how hungry she was, Moonlight released the she-wolf and said " I am Moonlight." Then she thought, this girl should be lucky I am even speaking to her. In fact she should be lucky I joined the pack at all. I am used to being alone. Deciding to make sure the pack likes her, she said," I joined last night. I walked through a blizzard trying to find this pack.Anyways, who are you?" Showing off, Moonlight sharpened her claws on a boulder.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:58 PM   #1449
Gifted

Getting up, Laila watched Moonlight. "I'm Laila. I think it's nice that you've joined the pack." She grinned meekly, trying to be friendly.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:05 PM   #1450
VU! :D<3

munkee108 is a jewel in the roughmunkee108 is a jewel in the rough

[can anyone rp??]
munkee108 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
delia is--, echo is alpha, gemini forest pack, harrypotterfan101, new pack coming soon, wolf rp, yay reopened!