Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 07:54 PM   #1
Gift Trainee

moomoo12 will become famous soon enough

Default ~*Narnia*~ the lion the witch and the wardrobe part one ~**Winter Wonderland**~ We are in need of knights that can mentor humans in training

(This is approved--Larkrose)

Click the image to open in full size.

When Adam's Flesh and Adam's bone sits at Cair Paravel in throne, the evil time will be over and done.

You walk along a frozen path and you hear a rustling in the bushes. Suddenly a Large lion springs out at you. He growled in a deadly tone “who are you stranger? A worker for the witch?” Your confused expression makes him relax “I see you are a new comer here.. perhaps someone who will help save out Kingdome?”

What will you do?

if you join great! But we need to go over some rules first.

1. Follow all of WI's rp rules

2. You cannot use any of the characters from the books or movie or be related to them in any way.

3. Please no gore or descriptive fighting

4.there was no electricity in Narnia or running water, cars, ect.

5. Have fun!

6. Please ask before you mentor someone

7. Please Pm me your forum you can start using your Carrie before its approved by me though

Things to know:
It’s winter right now and will be for a long time until the winter witch is destroyed
Weather:cold

name: Balome
Type of animal/creature: lion/griffen
description: (please be detailed if a hybrid) he is more on the lion side but he has two small horns on his head and large griffin wings
personality: Brave loyal and careing he treats all his kingdom members as family
power: (only one please 2 for deputy and 3 for alphas) 1. flight 2. stars (he can move the around and sen fire to earth) 3. unknown...
desired rank:
he has it: leader

Balome's Kingdome
Balome is a male lion who took the place of Aslan many years ago he is looking for a mate to rule at his side.* (
see key below)

NEW***

Medicine creatures!
there will be four only, see key below

Animals/ creatures~~ (you can talk to Humans)

please no wolves/polar bears all the wolves/polar bears lived with the winter witch*
(see her Kingdom in post below)
~~~ you can make an animal or mythical creature that already exists or create your own hybrid

Forum:
name:
description: (please be detailed if a hybrid)
personality:
power: (only one please 2 for deputy and 3 for alphas)
desired rank:

Leaders:

Balome
+
?
Deputy:
?

males:
Jack~a small mink with dappled fur~~moomoo12
Spencer~~griffin~~ silver in color~~sealo
Jalan~ Wolf/griffin~~~
magority of his body is the lion section of the gryphon, but his hind legs, front legs up to the paws, and head are of a wolfs body~power~invisibility~ Snakeboy130
Jolten~electricfox~~fluffy white with sharp tail~~power:electricity~ The Puppy Lover
Covertree~male~panda albino~power~plants~~pandalover911
Io~leopard~lithe,glossy golden pelt~power:invisibilty~xnewmsx
Cinder~fox~small red fox ~power~electricity~lilhorselover

females:
Delilah~ a white tigress with light blue wings~~moomoo12
Aala~~~ orangy fur black wings power of flight``` Kdsw1
Lily~ pretty she-lion green eyes with webbed paws otter tail power:?~~Ttyycool56Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Oasis~~female~~lioness with dove wings~~Chinchilla83Click the image to open in full size.
Avi~
She has the tanish coat of a lion, with the black stripes of a tiger on her flank. her eyes shine blue and her tail is a very light gray. Her underbelly is white. ~mouse4
Aruda~lioness~green eyes~power~can fly~nintendofreak4
Urrwishk~~blue dragon~~fairwaypup
Tiki~lynx~brown with gray flecks~Ttyycool
Ismene~Pegasus~ white with eagle wings~physic~ xnewmsx
Pixiee~dragon~small~~scales are red,onyx horns leathery black wings~power:unknown~xnewmsx
Snowflame~dragon~ blue and white scales, with blue eyes and thin wings that appear to be made out of glass. Was hatched in the Ice witches palace but escaped because she wasn't evil~chinchilla83
Gem~lioness~dove-wings with gem like eyes~power~flight~miafire

Rozalyn~griffen~ Beautiful golden griffin with long feathers, curved black talons, and bright green eyes~power~ can create great rock barriers~emz360

young: (sort of like apprentices, vm me if you want to mentor a youg)

Humans

Forum:

Name:

description:

personality:

Rank: (knight trainee or normal)~~~we need more KnightsXD

other:

Four sons and daughters of Adam:
1~?
2 ~?
3 ~?
4~?
Men:

women:

Annie~
Short girl with long light auburn hair that she always keeps in pigtails. She has teal eyes and fair skin. She has a few freckles. She wears a pretty blue knitted sweater with a black skirt.~emz360

Men/Women in training:
(This will happen when a mentor is available)
Yzma~ kdsw1~~ hair: long, dark brown hair, halfway down her back
Alice~long brown hair ~sweet nice shy~~ Rukia
Timmothy~~male~~ brown hair and eyes~~sealo
Neo~~male~~
medium hiegth. His skin, is not pale but is not tan either. hair is black and is messy looking. His eyes are oddly silver.~~snakeboy130
Aron~male~shorter with brown hair and eyes~~zboy3100
Kira~female~long blond hair blue eyes~chinchilla83
Sharon~
wavy, brunette hair that reaches down a bit passed her shoulders. Her skin is kind of pale, but not a lot. She is slim, and dainty looking. her eyes are a very very light blue ~~Webkinz Luver 101
Arya~female~ Arya has slightly dark hazel hair. She has a sparkle in her green eyes whenever you look into them - determination. She has pale skin, not too tan. Arya can be usually seen in a green dress. Her chin is always raised as she speaks when a bit frightened.~Kusirea

Knights~ ( someone who has earned their knight name and power through training)
Max~male~leopard-cheetah~a line from eye to nose~power~superspeed~~Ttyycool

Alpha female key:
Click the image to open in full size.saw you
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.friends
Click the image to open in full size.best friends
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.crush
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Love is in the air!
Click the image to open in full size.He's been thinking of you a lot lately
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.You’re the one!

Son and daughters of Adam:
If you prove yourself loyal to Balome as a knight, and post here quiet often I will consider you to be one of the four sons and daughters of Adam. And sit in the thrones of Cair Paravel.

Medicine creatures~

* saw you know about herbs

** considering you

*** knowing your best for the job

**** your the one!

Frozen mist is in post below

Last edited by moomoo12; 01-17-2009 at 04:18 PM..
moomoo12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2009, 08:03 PM   #2
> eggscellent
Webkinz :)

Miafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the wait
Miafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the wait

Default Re: ~*Narnia*~ the lion the witch and the wardrobe....part one ~**Winter Wonderland**~

Her dark,frosty allegiance,will take over Narnia as we speak.
[[{{Credit to Bookworm and Emma's shop for this pic^^^^}}]]
Her dark army will rise,all trees will be frozen,and a mist,will grow over the land of Narnia as well.

*~~~~*Frozen Mist*~~~~*

You walk helplessly in a frozen area,you notice many creatures and humans frozen beneath barriers of ice.You take a deep breath and enter a dark,frozen palace.You sense a dark aurora around you,but you still dare enter.Your eyes widen as a dark,icy witch approaches you."I am ColdHeart"she tells you with a dark,evil look in her face,you try to head straight for the door,she points her finger at it and it shuts close."Join my dark,icy army."she spats.You look at her with your eyes widened,will you join her army?You decide.....

*~~~~*Form*~~~~*

Name:
personality:
other:
Desired rank:
Creature(Centaur,Minotaur,Lion,human,etc....):

Leader:ColdHeart(Witch,Female)~White skinned,white with long lightly blue streaked hair and powers to freeze things and turn things dark.(Miafire)

Deputy:Tucker(Wolf,Male)~A Grey wolf(Sealo)

Males:

Mak(Polar Bear,Male)~Pure white polarbear with pretty blue eyes.(ttyycool56)
FrozenSoul(Ice Lion,Male)~A large,muscular lion made of Ice,Mostly Ice Shards and darkness flowing inside the ice.
Zero(Human,Male)~Zero has short hair that barely covers his eyes. He's skinny and some what pale. He's about 5'5., and he's 13 years old. The WEIRD part is that he's Alice's big brother. O_o(Rukia)

Females:

Spirit(White Wolf,Female)~completly white with cold, blue eyes and long legs. She wears an amulet that allows her to become invisible(chinchilla83)

Younger ones:

Creatures in training:

Mages:

(When you write your form,for mages,make sure to write down 1 power they can control,meaning 1 element)

Krysvia(Human,Female,Power:Ice)~Krysvia has pale skin-- not quite white-- and blonde hair, dead middle of her shoulder blades in length, with a wavy edge to it all. Her eyes are crystal-clear blue, but with an icy silver rim. Just a bit tall for her teenage-like appearance, she is, and quite skinny.(Fairwaypup)

Guards:

Avalache(Polar bear,female,has a necklace that can make her turn into a 12 year old human and change back)~Fur all white with short ears and very sharp teeth. I am lager than the other Polar Bears by much.(xHeartz19x)

Guardians:

(Fairies who guard any creature INCLUDING humans and protect them with their life,control 1 element,healing only.)

Healers:

(Do not battle,only heal the hurt and I am ONLY accepting 5)

Kiki(Wolf,Female)~Pure white wolf with icey blue eyes (ttyycool56)
Auya(Wolf,Female)~Auya is a small, brown she-wolf with golden tints. Her eyes are a mysterious gray, and her tail streaked with black(lilhorselover)

Elders:

(Will give up their soul when the leader needs it,they can also predict attacks)

Riders
(Ride some animals,please ask a user if their charrie can be used sometimes for carrying a rider,riders have blades and sheild no matter what the creature)

*~~~~*Rules*~~~~*

1. Follow all of WI's rp rules
2. You cannot use any of the characters from the books or movie or be related to them in any way.
3. Please no gore or descriptive fighting
4.there was no electricity in Narnia or running water, cars, ect.
5. HAVE FUN!!!!!
6. Please ask before you mentor someone
7. Please let me approve your form BEFORE you RP with that Charrie.
8.Please no witchs allowed.
9.Do not make anyone be ColdHeart's mate,she is not interested in one.
10.It's either you PM me your form,or post it on my profile.
11.Please post "The Darkness Will Take Over Narnia" if you HAVE read the rules!

*NOTES*

January 6th 2009---We have made the thread and are ready to begin.
January 7th 2009---Please either PM me your form,OR you post it on my profile.

Last edited by Miafire; 01-14-2009 at 04:10 PM.. Reason: Added in my post!;)P
Miafire is offline Male
Old 01-06-2009, 08:04 PM   #3

Ttyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ~*Narnia*~ the lion the witch and the wardrobe....part one ~**Winter Wonderland**~

((What animals can u be??))
Ttyycool56 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #4
Gift Trainee

(no its fine! you can start making forums!)

---------- moomoo12 added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Ttyycool56
((What animals can u be??))

(absolutely anything! you can even make your own hybrid but, please only use pure bred wolves and polar beard in the witches kingdom)

Last edited by moomoo12; 01-06-2009 at 08:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #5
SmileeProductions™

Rukia is a jewel in the roughRukia is a jewel in the rough

[OK, Can we post our forms then? ]

[I'll post mine in a sec....]
Rukia is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #6

Ttyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonder

((Ok!! Ill make a form now!!))
Old 01-06-2009, 08:10 PM   #7
Call me KD~

kdsw1 is just really nicekdsw1 is just really nice

i would love to join

name: Aala
Type of animal/creature: lioness
description: (please be detailed if a hybrid) orangy colored fur, one blue eye one purple, height from paw to back: 2`4, weight: 75 Ibs, she has Black colored wings
personality: strong, sweet, and smart, sometimes mean but its your fault if you insult her!
power: (only one please 2 for deputy and 3 for alphas) the power to fly

Forum:
Name: Yzma
description: height: 3`10 weight: 60 Ibs hair: long, dark brown hair, halfway down her back
personality: it will unfold
other: .....
kdsw1 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 08:10 PM   #8

Default Re: ~*Narnia*~ the lion the witch and the wardrobe part one ~**Winter Wonderland**~

Forum:
Name: Lily
description: Pretty she Lion, green eyes, light brown spots down her back
personality: Shows a lot of leadership, loveing, tuff
other: None
Desired rank: Leader
Powers: Fly, Shapeshift, Walk on water

Last edited by Ttyycool56; 01-06-2009 at 08:12 PM..
Old 01-06-2009, 08:12 PM   #9
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by kdsw1
i would love to join

name: Aala
Type of animal/creature: lioness
description: (please be detailed if a hybrid) orangy colored fur, one blue eye one purple, height from paw to back: 2`4, weight: 75 Ibs, she has Black colored wings
personality: strong, sweet, and smart, sometimes mean but its your fault if you insult her!
power: (only one please 2 for deputy and 3 for alphas) the power to fly

Forum:
Name: Yzma
description: height: 3`10 weight: 60 Ibs hair: long, dark brown hair, halfway down her back
personality: it will unfold
other: .....

(nice job! i will add ya!)

---------- moomoo12 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Ttyycool56
Forum:
Name: Lily
description: Pretty she Lion, green eyes, light brown spots down her back
personality: Shows a lot of leadership, loveing, tuff
other: None

Desired rank: Leader
(i will add you as well! btw you carrie dose not have to be full lion to be lead! she can be part other things too)

Last edited by moomoo12; 01-06-2009 at 08:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-06-2009, 08:16 PM   #10
Call me KD~

kdsw1 is just really nicekdsw1 is just really nice

Default Re: ~*Narnia*~ the lion the witch and the wardrobe part one ~**Winter Wonderland**~

{thanks, first time anyones said that to me probably cause im loco}

Aala padded through the forest silently, then she heard a human and hissed
Ysma heard a lioness hiss "whos there?!" she asked alarmingly
Aala roared "I am Aala, a lioness!"
kdsw1 is offline Female
Closed