Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 04:26 PM   #761
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: FireClan- a dragon RP [part 1, a new begining] (CHECK NEWS!!!!)

Primrose tackled Firon to the ground. "Your clan has done enough to me as it is. My life will never be the same becuase of your clan. If you hurt LochNess, I will hunt you down and kill you myself." she threatened.
dogs_rock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2009, 04:26 PM   #762
riting is betta than
Webkinz :)

kirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud of

Firon heard her, but said nothing in return. he looked back at Angel, and smiled slightly. "thank you, it is over... for now" he said and walked on, wondering if she would follow.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:28 PM   #763

DragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clown

Angel let out a low hiss, then dropped to all fours and slowly padded after Firon, her ears pinned back. "One meeting with him was enough," she murmured, the fiery light gone from her now-visible blue eyes.
DragonStar is offline Male
Old 01-09-2009, 04:28 PM   #764
riting is betta than

kirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud of

he was surprised to be tackled by another, he grunted, and snarled. "you know not what you speak of! I will not kill LochNess if i have the choice! as you see, he is not dead now, and i am in no mood for a fight! I will not reveal our family relation to you, but he might. now let me by and wait for LochNess to awake and come after me himself! that is the only thing that will please him"
Old 01-09-2009, 04:31 PM   #765
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

"I know all about your past. Your Starbusrt and Gillhorn's son. Gem;s brother." she said.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:32 PM   #766
riting is betta than

he looked at her with a calm, tired face. "yes, but do you know who LochNess is to me?"
Old 01-09-2009, 04:35 PM   #767
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

"No I don't. But your clan deserted me and left me to fend for myself. And for that, I will not forgive." she said and walked over to Lochness.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #768
hat's wrong with

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

Runa stopped on a mountianside and digged her claws into the rock. She walked into a cave and layed down looking at her face in the reflection of some water dripping down the sides of the rocks. Her face had three long gashes through her left eye and they had finally stopped bleeding. Her cheek now had little scars all over and her chest had claws indentions from where Lochness had pushed her off. She growled at the thought of him and it worried her to be gone for any length of time. She thought of her clan before this, all dead, no one survived the fire that had attacked their serene valley. A tear rolled down her cheek and she growled. No matter if I die, I will not let Lochness kill Firon or any of my new clan's members, he shall suffer greatly if he does. She layed her head down on her paws and closed one eye. Hr back was up agianst the back of the cave so nothing could sneak up on her and she kept one eye open and her body and mind alert while she dozed.
SomeoneSpecial is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #769

DragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clown

Angel had started to open her wings again when the other female pinned Firon down. Now that she was gone, Angel spat after the female and folded her wings up against her sides, the red top layer blending in with her short crimson scale-like fur.
DragonStar is offline Male
Old 01-09-2009, 04:41 PM   #770
riting is betta than

he snorted and stood up, ignoring her and walking away. he glanced back at Angel "let them be." he told her "you will have your chance to fight them soon enough" he said, and walked on.
Closed

Tags
dragon role play, fireclan, i'm a dark dragoness!