Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 03:33 PM   #211
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: FireClan- a dragon RP [part 1, a new begining] (FC is BACK! and better than ever! check it out!)

((Sure, you want to start?))
dogs_rock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2008, 03:34 PM   #212
riting is betta than
Webkinz :)

kirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud of

Default Re: FireClan- a dragon RP [part 1, a new begining] (FC is BACK! and better than ever! check it out!)

(sure! )
Arbotross flew around FireClan, in search of a leader or anyone he knew.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:35 PM   #213
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

[I'll do Mari, then]
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 03:36 PM   #214
riting is betta than

kirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by orangefairy555
Jamie tilted her head "Umm no Starburst" She said. "He lead Skyclan I think it was called" she thought out loud.
he nodded slightly "yes, he did. i was just wondering if you came later or earlier. Gillhorn was the first leader of FireClan. he and Starburst were my parents."

---------- kirsten1995 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

(ok, cool lilhorse! i'll pick up from your start! hold up i gotta read over it again! lol!)

Last edited by kirsten1995; 12-18-2008 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-18-2008, 03:37 PM   #215
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

Dameon flew around fireclan looking for someone to talk to.
dogs_rock is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 03:37 PM   #216
I love youuu. <3

orangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by kirsten1995
he nodded slightly "yes, he did. i was just wondering if you came later or earlier. Gillhorn was the first leader of FireClan. he and Starburst were my parents."
Jamie nodded a tiny bit confused. "Umm ok" She said. "But Starburst's mate was Thunder not Gillhorn."
orangefairy555 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 03:37 PM   #217
riting is betta than

View Post Originally Posted by lilhorselover
[It doesn't matter]
[I'm using Auburn]

Auburn searched the area with wary eyes. She sighed and tightened her grip, her sharp claws sinking into the ground beneath her as she pulled her wings to her chest.
Mari walked around FireClan, she did not call this her home, but it would do well enough for now.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:39 PM   #218
I love youuu. <3

orangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant future

(Brb guys gotta sweep da floor)
orangefairy555 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 03:40 PM   #219
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Auburn spotted another dragon out of the corner of her dark amber eyes. She curiously tipped her head and approached.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 03:43 PM   #220
riting is betta than

"you are partly right. Gillhorn was the first leader of FireClan, the one who started it. he took Starburst as his mate and female leader, they had me, and my sister Gem. (btw dogs, you planning on adding her anytime? ) but, Gillhorn had to leave to protect FireClan from something, i went with him, and that left Starburst as leader, she then picked Thunder as male leader. me and Gillhorn came back long after, and he took rule of SkyClan..." he thought how that must have pained his father, leaving the clan he loved to rule the one that was the very reason he had left FireClan....

---------- kirsten1995 added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

(haha! ok carrot! cya later!)
Mari paused, hearing another dragon, the strips along her body and marking on her face that was usually unseeable darkened, she turned and looked at the dragon.

---------- kirsten1995 added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

(this is Mari, (Mar-eye) the black parts on her are usually red like the rest of her, but sometimes darken till they're black, like on here)
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by kirsten1995; 12-18-2008 at 03:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
dragon role play, fireclan, i'm a dark dragoness!