Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 03:38 PM   #1431
I love youuu. <3
Webkinz :)

orangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant future

Default Re: FireClan- a dragon RP [part 1, a new begining] (CHECK NEWS!!!!)

View Post Originally Posted by desie097
*looks up*Oh,another dragon!*takes off to the skys 2 meet this new dragon*Hello!
(Can I help you again?)

(Instead of doing this *looks up* you shuold do this:
I looked up and saw another dragon. I took off to meet them. "Hello!"
OR
(Name) looked up to see another dragon. (Gender) took off to meet them "Hello!" (gender or name) said.

Thats all )
orangefairy555 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2009, 03:38 PM   #1432

SilverToa is on a distinguished road

"All right." I ate the deer quickly and then lead down. "So, where are we?"
SilverToa is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 03:39 PM   #1433
riting is betta than

kirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud of

she shrugged "FireClan territory"

---------- kirsten1995 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by desie097
*tilts head*Who are you?I'm Rolling Thunder,but u can call me Darkness.

"my name is Syris" he said slowly.

Last edited by kirsten1995; 01-23-2009 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-23-2009, 03:40 PM   #1434

"FireClan. I guess I wont be welcomed here then."
Old 01-23-2009, 03:41 PM   #1435
riting is betta than

kirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud of

she looked at her "why is that?"
Old 01-23-2009, 03:44 PM   #1436

"I have powers over water, and I have a tough time doing fire breath."
Old 01-23-2009, 03:44 PM   #1437
riting is betta than

she chuckled "you don't have to have anything to do with fire to be here" she said
Old 01-23-2009, 03:46 PM   #1438

I lifted my head. "Really? Good, couse you are the only dragon I've seen since I was a kid."
Old 01-23-2009, 03:47 PM   #1439
Desie097

desie097 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by kirsten1995
she shrugged "FireClan territory"

---------- kirsten1995 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

"my name is Syris" he said slowly.
"Are you new around here?"I asked him trying to make friends
desie097 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 03:48 PM   #1440
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

Primrose sighed, she knew that she was no a mean and hateful dragon. It was just her past, it took all the niceness from her and left only dark. She just wanted someone to feel like she did. To get the dragons you love taken away from you, when it was all you have known. She didn't want to kill anyone, or even hurt them. But some part of her....it just ached for her to hurt someone like she had been hurt so long ago. Her heart...no her mind was telling her that it was the right thing to do,take away another dragon's happiness. But some part of her heart was telling her it was wrong. She didn't know what to do, she was completly lost in a sea of dispair and sadness. The one dragon she really trusted more than anyone, Lochness. Her heart ached so bad, she wanted to tell him everything. Tell him that she didn't want to hurt anyone, and tell him that she liked him so much. But she had also a gut feeling that she just couldn't tell him anything. Not yet. Although she felt the urge to cry desperatly, she with held it. It was so hard for her to do that, like if she didnt she would soon explode and it wouldn't be pretty. She was a time-bomb that was slowly ticking down to zero. And when that clock hit zero, she would either lash out fiercly at a dragon and hurt them, possibly kill them. Or she could burst into tears, which would make her seem weak. No, she didn't want to seem weak. She wanted to seem strong, for Lochness. If he knew how she really felt inside....she feared that he would cast her out of his clan. And she would be left alone...again. And this time not even Calder would be able to cheer her up. She sighed again and shook her head, getting all of those thoughts out of her swimming mind.

((lol, sorry for the long post. I just felt like being descriptive))

Last edited by dogs_rock; 01-23-2009 at 03:51 PM..
dogs_rock is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dragon role play, fireclan, i'm a dark dragoness!