Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 02:35 PM   #651
♥Krys♥

Default Re: FireClan Book 6.........Can You Fight With The Power Of Fire? NEW CLAN COMING SOON!!! CHECK NEWS SECTION FOR DEATAILS!!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by rattyjol
(i've got a WhisperClan warrior, if you want, Krys.)
((Sounds great))

Mittens crossed the border, hiding herself as much as possible, looking around for the fresh kill pile.

Jay finally freed himself from the bramble bush. He had some thorns jagged in his long coat, but it didn't bother him. Jay dashed to the tree where he was supposed to meet Mittens. She wasn't there. Had she stood him up and got tired of waiting? What if she was in trouble?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 02:38 PM   #652
Redstar eated a
Webkinz :)

FoxxyGirl22 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: FireClan Book 6.........Can You Fight With The Power Of Fire? NEW CLAN COMING SOON!!! CHECK NEWS SECTION FOR DEATAILS!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sleetstorm's at the entrance if you want one of your charries to join him ratty.)

She sighed, I would just die if that was my kit name. She detests beetles of every kind.
FoxxyGirl22 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 02:39 PM   #653
♥Krys♥

((I'll be right back in about a minute...))
Old 12-21-2008, 02:41 PM   #654
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ♥Krys♥
((Sounds great))

Mittens crossed the border, hiding herself as much as possible, looking around for the fresh kill pile.

Jay finally freed himself from the bramble bush. He had some thorns jagged in his long coat, but it didn't bother him. Jay dashed to the tree where he was supposed to meet Mittens. She wasn't there. Had she stood him up and got tired of waiting? What if she was in trouble?
Creamsnout wrinkled her nose. what is that smell? she wondered.
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 02:45 PM   #655
♥Krys♥

((back))

When Mittens finally found the pile, she crept low and crawled quietly along the egdes of the bushed. She just hopes that her white pelt won't give herself away.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:48 PM   #656
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Creamsnout caught sight of a flash of white fur. "who's there?" she called sharply.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:49 PM   #657
Redstar eated a
Webkinz :)

FoxxyGirl22 will become famous soon enough

(I g2g, bye yalls)
FoxxyGirl22 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 02:50 PM   #658
call me ratty!
Gifted

(see ya, foxxy!)
Old 12-21-2008, 02:59 PM   #659
♥Krys♥

((Bye))
Mittens froze. She had to make a fast dash. She sprinted to the pile, grabbed some prey, (she went so fast she didn't even see what she got) and stopped as she let out a yowl. There was a thorn, stuck in her rough paws.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:03 PM   #660
call me ratty!
Gifted

Creamsnout leapt on the intruder, claws extended and teeth bared.
Closed

Tags
<3 moonclan forever!<3, *mooncatcher*, *redstar!, -eats poptart x3-, alsetta♥ash, darkheart ♥ spiritflower, darkstar+ redleaf, firealonewillsaveourclan♥, gingersky+riverrock, i ♥ fireclan!, iluvwebkinz=], leave me alone., lightning+silver♥, moonclan is awesome!, moonclan rocks!, moonclan♥♥, pleaserpwithme, redpaw has whitecough!, scrougeclan will rule, sunfur♥♥♥♥, taiga gotz a tag!!, warriors!