Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 07:36 PM   #4541
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Default Re: FireClan Book 6.........Can You Fight With The Power Of Fire? IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT!

View Post Originally Posted by jjrrss10
"Hmm..." Darkstar's eyes narrowed.
"what?"

(*10 letter*)
rattyjol is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2009, 07:36 PM   #4542
Redstar eated a
Webkinz :)

FoxxyGirl22 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: FireClan Book 6.........Can You Fight With The Power Of Fire? IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT!

"You just walk out of the den, all angry and such, without saying bye! It's not poliet." she laughed, still on top of him.
FoxxyGirl22 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 07:37 PM   #4543
Rawrr!

Iluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of lightIluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of lightIluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of light

(Ok, we can do them, Lionpath isn't that old lol)

Lionpath sat at the fresh-kill pile, finishing a mouse.

Iluvwebkinz167 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 07:37 PM   #4544
Redstar eated a

( Okay, Adderpaw and Ashpaw! =] )

Ashpaw walked into the apprentice den. It seemed darker then the nursery.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:38 PM   #4545
jjrrss10 (same as WI

jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!

"I'm going to find that pride leader. What was his name?" Riverrock asked.

"Oh, I'm just reflecting." Darkstar mewed still in thought.

"I thought you might like to see my new mate you said I would never get. Her name is Coalpaw."

Coalpaw beamed.

---------- jjrrss10 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Snowkit padded into Amethyststar's den. "Hi!" he mewed. (4 Iluv)

Last edited by jjrrss10; 01-17-2009 at 07:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Old 01-17-2009, 07:38 PM   #4546
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

( Wait.... Do you mean me, Iluv? Hehe)
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 07:39 PM   #4547
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by jjrrss10
"I'm going to find that pride leader. What was his name?" Riverrock asked.

"Oh, I'm just reflecting." Darkstar mewed still in thought.

"I thought you might like to see my new mate you said I would never get. Her name is Coalpaw."

Coalpaw beamed.

---------- jjrrss10 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Snowkit padded into Amethyststar's den. "Hi!" he mewed. (4 Iluv)
"oh." she nodded in understanding.
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 07:40 PM   #4548
jjrrss10 (same as WI

jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!

(Have you read the latest edition of Darkstar Iluv?)

---------- jjrrss10 added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

"Now I'm reflecting on you." he said.

Last edited by jjrrss10; 01-17-2009 at 07:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Old 01-17-2009, 07:41 PM   #4549
Rawrr!

Iluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of lightIluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of lightIluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of light

"So? MoonClan is better than FireClan and you know it, Wildpaw and I are perfect for each other" She mewed "Did I mention he's Amethyststar's son?"

Soon, Wildpaw appeared out of the blue he climbed up the tree and sat next to Cloudypaw.

Adderpaw yawned "Hey Ashpaw" He mewed

(jj- Yep! Love it!)

(Sophie- Yeah =])
Iluvwebkinz167 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 07:43 PM   #4550
Redstar eated a

"Fang" She sighed,"But you cant find him Riverrock, he's probably lost in a Twoleg town or something. Besides, you dont know what he looks like OR what he smells like."
Closed

Tags
<3 moonclan forever!<3, *mooncatcher*, *redstar!, -eats poptart x3-, alsetta♥ash, darkheart ♥ spiritflower, darkstar+ redleaf, firealonewillsaveourclan♥, gingersky+riverrock, i ♥ fireclan!, iluvwebkinz=], leave me alone., lightning+silver♥, moonclan is awesome!, moonclan rocks!, moonclan♥♥, pleaserpwithme, redpaw has whitecough!, scrougeclan will rule, sunfur♥♥♥♥, taiga gotz a tag!!, warriors!