Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 10:47 PM   #3011
Webkinz :)

kelsey101duh! will become famous soon enough

Default Re: FireClan Book 6.........Can You Fight With The Power Of Fire? SCOURGECLAN NOW OPEN!!

(I have no idea what that is... xD )
kelsey101duh! is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 10:48 PM   #3012
Redstar eated a

FoxxyGirl22 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: FireClan Book 6.........Can You Fight With The Power Of Fire? SCOURGECLAN NOW OPEN!!

( Dont u just draw on it? )

---------- FoxxyGirl22 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

( It's kind of hard to explain )

Last edited by FoxxyGirl22; 01-01-2009 at 10:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
FoxxyGirl22 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 10:48 PM   #3013

(Aw man! I just looked that up! That's cool! I wish I'de heard of that a week before Christmas!!! )
Old 01-01-2009, 10:50 PM   #3014
Redstar eated a

( A good one is very expansive )
Old 01-01-2009, 10:52 PM   #3015

(I know! I saw the price and I almost fell of this chair! xD Did you see anyone on my list that you wanted to RP with? Or do you want me to make a new charrie for you?)
Old 01-01-2009, 10:55 PM   #3016
Redstar eated a

( Either that or you could look at my list, which is in my siggie )
Old 01-01-2009, 11:04 PM   #3017
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

[I got mine for 100 dollars.]
Catza is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 11:05 PM   #3018

Name: Silentwinter
Clan: Whisper
Personality: Sweet, shy, loving, caring
Coat:
http://cornusalba.com/eng/obr/gandt.jpg
Mate: looking
Other: Nope.

(Silentwinter and Sleetstreak!)
Old 01-01-2009, 11:09 PM   #3019
Redstar eated a

( Okays! )

( What kind is it, and where did you get it? )

Sleetstreak placed a mouse on the kill pile, it had been very small after the raid by ScorageClan.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:14 PM   #3020

Silentwinter padded up to the fresh-kill pile to get food. She took a small mouse, for she had been hunting earlier. She saw a cat there she had never seen before. She padded up and smiled. "Hello, I'm Silentwinter." She introduced herself.
Closed

Tags
<3 moonclan forever!<3, *mooncatcher*, *redstar!, -eats poptart x3-, alsetta♥ash, darkheart ♥ spiritflower, darkstar+ redleaf, firealonewillsaveourclan♥, gingersky+riverrock, i ♥ fireclan!, iluvwebkinz=], leave me alone., lightning+silver♥, moonclan is awesome!, moonclan rocks!, moonclan♥♥, pleaserpwithme, redpaw has whitecough!, scrougeclan will rule, sunfur♥♥♥♥, taiga gotz a tag!!, warriors!