Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 12:26 PM   #2661
jjrrss10 (same as WI
Webkinz :)

jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: FireClan Book 6.........Can You Fight With The Power Of Fire? SCOURGECLAN NOW OPEN!!

Daisykit ran through the forest to Ashstar. She was almost the med cat apprentice. "What happened?" she said.
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2008, 12:26 PM   #2662
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Default Re: FireClan Book 6.........Can You Fight With The Power Of Fire? SCOURGECLAN NOW OPEN!!

" Yes! Where is the med cat?" He said, " Where does it hurt?"
oon23 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 12:26 PM   #2663

kelsey101duh! will become famous soon enough

Spottedwillow gasped, holding back ghostly tears. She shook her head to get them away. She looked up as if calling for help from her own clan. "Spiritflower!"

Another ghostly cat floated down next to Spottedwillow. "Oh no, this isn't good. Luckily, I can help a little bit." She nodded. She took her soft paw and rubbed it on half of the belly scar. It healed, but the throat one remained. She sighed. "That is all I can do." She sighed.

Spottedwillow sighed with her and licked her head. "Please, stay well, my love. I don't want you to join me way to early." She nuzzled him once more and then slowly faded away with Spiritflower.
kelsey101duh! is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 12:26 PM   #2664
Hakuna matata-

Aristocat_Fan is just really niceAristocat_Fan is just really nice

Ashstar screeched in pain, as his breathing turned shallow. "Don't leave me Spottedwillow!"
Aristocat_Fan is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 12:27 PM   #2665
jjrrss10 (same as WI

jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!

(RP with Redleaf and Darkstar Iluv?)
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Old 12-31-2008, 12:27 PM   #2666

kelsey101duh! will become famous soon enough

"I know. Hopefully they might attack soon." She sighed, and burried her face in his fur. "Lightnignstreak, I love you." She sighed. "I havn't got to tell you because of all this mess." She sighed.
kelsey101duh! is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 12:27 PM   #2667
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

"AshStar!" WildHeart yelled, panicing.
oon23 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 12:28 PM   #2668
Hakuna matata-

Aristocat_Fan is just really niceAristocat_Fan is just really nice

(( Kelsey did u ever make a tom for Spottedleopard? ))
Aristocat_Fan is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 12:28 PM   #2669
Rawrr!

Iluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of lightIluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of lightIluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of light

(Sure=])

Redleaf cleaned the blood off of her paws.
Iluvwebkinz167 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 12:28 PM   #2670
Redstar eated a

FoxxyGirl22 will become famous soon enough

"ASHSTAR!" she cried,"Dont die on me now!" she layed beside him, licking his wound.
FoxxyGirl22 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 moonclan forever!<3, *mooncatcher*, *redstar!, -eats poptart x3-, alsetta♥ash, darkheart ♥ spiritflower, darkstar+ redleaf, firealonewillsaveourclan♥, gingersky+riverrock, i ♥ fireclan!, iluvwebkinz=], leave me alone., lightning+silver♥, moonclan is awesome!, moonclan rocks!, moonclan♥♥, pleaserpwithme, redpaw has whitecough!, scrougeclan will rule, sunfur♥♥♥♥, taiga gotz a tag!!, warriors!