Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 11:16 AM   #2531
♥Krys♥

Default Re: FireClan Book 6.........Can You Fight With The Power Of Fire? SCOURGECLAN NOW OPEN!!

It's not working... He thought. "Okay, don't believe me, huh? Don't you need more warriors anyway? The more, the better to take over the forest." He stood up. "Still don't believe me? Well, when we raid WhisperClan, I will fight my hardest to destroy it!"
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2008, 11:18 AM   #2532
jjrrss10 (same as WI
Webkinz :)

jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: FireClan Book 6.........Can You Fight With The Power Of Fire? SCOURGECLAN NOW OPEN!!

"Silence." Darkstar ordered. "We will take him on he raid to Whisperclan. If he chooses to fight for their side, he will be instantly executed." Darkstar said. "Remember you two, Darkstar said before setting off, Fireclan and Faithclan are on our side."

(You can use your fireclan scrougeclan and faithclan cats)
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Old 12-31-2008, 11:18 AM   #2533
Hakuna matata-

Aristocat_Fan is just really niceAristocat_Fan is just really nice

"LIES!" Spottedleopard hissed, standing muzzle to muzzle with the cat. "Scourgeclan is getting around, we have many cats, we don't need a no good, mouse-brained WHisperclan cat!"
Aristocat_Fan is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 11:19 AM   #2534
♥Krys♥

Redpaw looked up at Roseheart, his eyes sparkling with hope. "It's a plan I thought up of just now," he explained. "If any clan raids us, then I could fight, and since I still have white cough, I could fight the attacking cats and if they live, they will probably get white-cough too! AND, if it is scourgeclan that attacks, I doubt they have any herbs on the streets, so they can't cure it!" Redpaw smiled, proud of himself.

---------- ♥Krys♥ added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

((Wait, they are on their side!? I didn't know that!))

Last edited by ♥Krys♥; 12-31-2008 at 11:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-31-2008, 11:20 AM   #2535
Hakuna matata-

(( Srry that was late post x33 ))

Spottedleopard's eyes narrowed at the Whisperclan cat. "I can tell already, he is a weak cat, and will be killed in battle." She turned around, and stormed off.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:20 AM   #2536
Redstar eated a

FoxxyGirl22 will become famous soon enough

"Darkstar, if he betrays us, would you mind if I were to excute him, I have a lot of hatred to burn off you know." she smirked
FoxxyGirl22 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 11:21 AM   #2537
Hakuna matata-

Roseheart smiled, "Very good, but we're on their side. I still don't trust that leader.."
Old 12-31-2008, 11:21 AM   #2538
♥Krys♥

Thornclaw dipped his head to Darkstar. "Thank you," he mewed. "I will show WhisperClan that they were sorry they were even born."
Old 12-31-2008, 11:21 AM   #2539
jjrrss10 (same as WI

jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!

"And would you like to stay behind and guard the nursery!" Darkstar hissed to Leopardsar. "Now lets go." Darkstar set off into the forest.
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Old 12-31-2008, 11:21 AM   #2540
Hakuna matata-

"I would love to join you, Redstar." Spottedleopard meowed from the darkness. "If I may."
Closed

Tags
<3 moonclan forever!<3, *mooncatcher*, *redstar!, -eats poptart x3-, alsetta♥ash, darkheart ♥ spiritflower, darkstar+ redleaf, firealonewillsaveourclan♥, gingersky+riverrock, i ♥ fireclan!, iluvwebkinz=], leave me alone., lightning+silver♥, moonclan is awesome!, moonclan rocks!, moonclan♥♥, pleaserpwithme, redpaw has whitecough!, scrougeclan will rule, sunfur♥♥♥♥, taiga gotz a tag!!, warriors!