Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2008, 11:17 AM   #2131
jjrrss10 (same as WI
Webkinz :)

jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: FireClan Book 6.........Can You Fight With The Power Of Fire? SCOURGECLAN NOW OPEN!!

(I let her know Puppy)

"I have Foxkit." Daisykit said. "I went to Scrougeclan and stole him back." she said beaming.
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2008, 11:17 AM   #2132

taiga is on a distinguished road

Default Re: FireClan Book 6.........Can You Fight With The Power Of Fire? SCOURGECLAN NOW OPEN!!

View Post Originally Posted by FoxxyGirl22
She looked at the bloody fox,"Can we eat this?"
"Looks more like crowfood to me." he replied.
taiga is offline Male
Old 12-30-2008, 11:18 AM   #2133
jjrrss10 (same as WI

jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!

"Yeah. It is a good move." he said.

---------- jjrrss10 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

"You can eat it." DArkstar said.

Last edited by jjrrss10; 12-30-2008 at 11:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Old 12-30-2008, 11:18 AM   #2134

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

(Alright, just in case she didn't know )
Beaverpelt, PineKit and his Kits layed in a tree.
Redtail picked up FoxKit,"Thank you so much."
Old 12-30-2008, 11:20 AM   #2135
jjrrss10 (same as WI

Bluemoon climbed up the tree. "Hi." she said.

Grapekit walkde to Pinekit. "Hi."

"Your welcome." she said.
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Old 12-30-2008, 11:22 AM   #2136

" I just don't like fighting other cats. Your paws get so red and sticky with blood, and the smell stays for at least a moon" he replied to Darkstar. " But I would totally use that move, if I could find a cat small enoguh for me to use it on. The other leaders still think i'm a kit!"

---------- taiga added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

"Well if you say so Darkstar" kestrelpaw takes a nibble. " it is all rough but it tastes like a vole would, if it were very old or sick, but still delicious."

Last edited by taiga; 12-30-2008 at 11:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
taiga is offline Male
Old 12-30-2008, 11:22 AM   #2137
Redstar eated a

FoxxyGirl22 will become famous soon enough

"I dont want to." she frowned,"It looks too much like a dog, I'll probably get nightmares."
FoxxyGirl22 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 11:24 AM   #2138
jjrrss10 (same as WI

Darkstar chuckled. "Well now that Leafbare is coming, after a fight if you wipe your paws in the snow a bunch of times, the smell and color will go away."

---------- jjrrss10 added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Darkstar took a chunk out of its leg. "It reminds me of when I was a kit.He said. After Amethyststar shunned me from her clan, I lived with foxes."

Last edited by jjrrss10; 12-30-2008 at 11:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Old 12-30-2008, 11:26 AM   #2139

" Yes, and hedgehogs might fly." Kestrelpaw said. " Just try it, it tastes pretty good., if you can get past the roughness of it."

---------- taiga added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by jjrrss10
Darkstar chuckled. "Well now that Leafbare is coming, after a fight if you wipe your paws in the snow a bunch of times, the smell and color will go away."

---------- jjrrss10 added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Darkstar took a chunk out of its leg. "It reminds me of when I was a kit.He said. After Amethyststar shunned me from her clan, I lived with foxes."
" you lived with foxes? Wow. Well of course if you put your paws in the river it will work too." (Wait jjrrss10 can Darkstar be my mentor?)

Last edited by taiga; 12-30-2008 at 11:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
taiga is offline Male
Old 12-30-2008, 11:27 AM   #2140
jjrrss10 (same as WI

(Sure. We'll have a ceremony now.) "Lets go back to Scrougeclan." Darkstar ran throught the forest and across the thunerpath to the abandoned building.
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<3 moonclan forever!<3, *mooncatcher*, *redstar!, -eats poptart x3-, alsetta♥ash, darkheart ♥ spiritflower, darkstar+ redleaf, firealonewillsaveourclan♥, gingersky+riverrock, i ♥ fireclan!, iluvwebkinz=], leave me alone., lightning+silver♥, moonclan is awesome!, moonclan rocks!, moonclan♥♥, pleaserpwithme, redpaw has whitecough!, scrougeclan will rule, sunfur♥♥♥♥, taiga gotz a tag!!, warriors!