Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 09:42 PM   #2031
Hakuna matata-
Webkinz :)

Aristocat_Fan is just really niceAristocat_Fan is just really nice

Default Re: FireClan Book 6.........Can You Fight With The Power Of Fire? SCOURGECLAN NOW OPEN!!

Ashstar turned to Flowerpetal. "And why were you at their camp?" His tone did not soften.
Aristocat_Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2008, 09:42 PM   #2032
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: FireClan Book 6.........Can You Fight With The Power Of Fire? SCOURGECLAN NOW OPEN!!

( Anyone want to RP ? )
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 09:43 PM   #2033
jjrrss10 (same as WI

jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!

"You were in camp all day Flowerpetal!" Petalfur growled.
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Old 12-29-2008, 09:46 PM   #2034
Call me Jai :D

Jaimala25 is on a distinguished road

"I was not. I was out getting herbs when I heard fighting coming from Moonclan territory. I ran over to see what was going on and saw Scourgeclan's cats fighting with Moonclan cats. Lightningstreak was fighting also." Flowerpetal mewed.
Jaimala25 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 09:48 PM   #2035
jjrrss10 (same as WI

jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!

"I saw you playing with Daisykit all day." she said.

Daisykit nodded. "She was with me all day."
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Old 12-29-2008, 09:48 PM   #2036
Hakuna matata-

Aristocat_Fan is just really niceAristocat_Fan is just really nice

"I don't want to hear theese lies, get out." Ashstar growled.
Aristocat_Fan is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 09:49 PM   #2037

"Daisykit, you were collecting herbs with me! Okay Ashstar, I just don't get why you have more reason to trust a mouse-brained smelly rouge than you have to trust me." She meowed, wondering why her own daughter was trying to get her in trouble. She padded out of the den.

((Really though, she did see the fighting. If you go back a couple of pages.))
Old 12-29-2008, 09:55 PM   #2038
jjrrss10 (same as WI

"Well yes we went out to collect herbs but we just brought them back."

(Her attention span is 3 seconds.)

---------- jjrrss10 added 3 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Everyone left Ashstar's den. But Daisykit came back in cryin in less than a minute. "Oh Ashstar, what's happenning?" she sobbed.

Last edited by jjrrss10; 12-29-2008 at 09:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Old 12-29-2008, 09:59 PM   #2039

"Daisykit-" She started but didn't finish. She couldn't deal with this right now. The clans were falling apart. Starclan, please help us. She thought sadly.

---------- Jaimala25 added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

((I gotta go =[ bye byesss!))

Last edited by Jaimala25; 12-29-2008 at 09:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-29-2008, 09:59 PM   #2040
jjrrss10 (same as WI

Daisykit ran out of Ashstar's den and into her mother's. She sobbed.

---------- jjrrss10 added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

(Oh byes!)

Last edited by jjrrss10; 12-29-2008 at 09:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<3 moonclan forever!<3, *mooncatcher*, *redstar!, -eats poptart x3-, alsetta♥ash, darkheart ♥ spiritflower, darkstar+ redleaf, firealonewillsaveourclan♥, gingersky+riverrock, i ♥ fireclan!, iluvwebkinz=], leave me alone., lightning+silver♥, moonclan is awesome!, moonclan rocks!, moonclan♥♥, pleaserpwithme, redpaw has whitecough!, scrougeclan will rule, sunfur♥♥♥♥, taiga gotz a tag!!, warriors!