Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 04:24 PM   #1261
jjrrss10 (same as WI
Webkinz :)

jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: FireClan Book 6.........Can You Fight With The Power Of Fire? More Info on ScourgeClan at the bottom!!

(Who are your free people weedy?)
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 04:24 PM   #1262

kelsey101duh! will become famous soon enough

Default Re: FireClan Book 6.........Can You Fight With The Power Of Fire? More Info on ScourgeClan at the bottom!!

(Aristocat, can I ask you if you want Cloverpaw to become a warrior?)

"Then by the powers of starclan, I give you your warrior name. Nowherepaw, from now on you will be known as Nowhereplace. Starclan honors you honesty and skill and welcome you as a full warrior of Fireclan." Snowpelt rested her muzzle on Nowherepaw's head, and lifted it after a few seconds.

"Nowhereplace! Nowhereplace!" Applepaw cheered.
kelsey101duh! is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 04:26 PM   #1263
Hakuna matata-

Aristocat_Fan is just really niceAristocat_Fan is just really nice

(( Sure, thanks ^^ ))

Cloverpaw slipped into the crowed, and sat down.
Aristocat_Fan is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 04:29 PM   #1264
I'm taking a break f

weeded100 is just really niceweeded100 is just really nice

ORP: *takcles*

Moonkit. Which Clan is it that needs a med apprentice, and it wasn't Pearlheart's Clan?

RP: Lovepaw: I purred softly when I noticed Cloverpaw. "Nowhereplace! Nowhereplace!"
weeded100 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 04:30 PM   #1265

(Okay. Do you mind If I just say the last part of the cerramony because it's gonna take forever t this rate! xD)
Old 12-26-2008, 04:33 PM   #1266
Hakuna matata-

(( I don't mind x3 AHH I dk what ish a manly name for a tom named Cloverpaw..LOL ))
Old 12-26-2008, 04:34 PM   #1267
jjrrss10 (same as WI

jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!

(If you created a she cat warrior in she clan, she could be Darkstar's (I play him) mate)
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Old 12-26-2008, 04:34 PM   #1268
Hakuna matata-

(( Anyone rp with Scourgeclan Deputy, Spottedleopard-she? x3 -tackles Weedy- ))
Old 12-26-2008, 04:35 PM   #1269

(I can helpers Pawp Tawt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Old 12-26-2008, 04:36 PM   #1270
I'm taking a break f

weeded100 is just really niceweeded100 is just really nice

ORP: Sorry, I've got enough to think about as is. Moonkit of MoonClan's free, though.

Just skip to the end of the ceremony!

---------- weeded100 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

ORP: xD Random much, Kelsey?

*tackles back*

Last edited by weeded100; 12-26-2008 at 04:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
weeded100 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 moonclan forever!<3, *mooncatcher*, *redstar!, -eats poptart x3-, alsetta♥ash, darkheart ♥ spiritflower, darkstar+ redleaf, firealonewillsaveourclan♥, gingersky+riverrock, i ♥ fireclan!, iluvwebkinz=], leave me alone., lightning+silver♥, moonclan is awesome!, moonclan rocks!, moonclan♥♥, pleaserpwithme, redpaw has whitecough!, scrougeclan will rule, sunfur♥♥♥♥, taiga gotz a tag!!, warriors!