Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2014, 05:12 PM   #1
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default ► C I N D E R S [year five] | D I V / S I O N

approved --missgnomie

OPEN FOR NEWS & CURRENT EVENTS:
Spoiler: show
news.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 13TH 2014 -->
Weather updated! c:

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 13TH 2014 -->
Hi everyone! This update is just to let you all know that from this day on my activity will be scarce for the next few weeks. A lot of things are happening: my birthday, moving and starting school! So just a few things to note:
  • NEW MEMBERS should POST their applications and may begin roleplaying. I will update the members section/approve apps when I can.
  • Urgent questions about the thread and/or plot can be directed to Aleu. She knows Cinders just as well as I do and hopefully won't mind. C:
  • Disputes (not that there will be any!) should be handled by the staff only! Arguing will get Cinders shut down. :c
Thank you all so much! I will miss you!

- Lake

TUESDAY, AUGUST 5TH 2014 -->

Welcome to the fifth thread! I hope you all are as excited for this chapter as I am. If you'd like to have a character join the splinter group described below, please message me! Have a great rest of summer!
- Lake

weather.
W I N T E R

Average temp.: 20-36 degrees Fahrenheit
The inner wards and the Ashland are covered in a white blanket while the outer wards received a dusting of just a couple of inches at the most. Stay warm!

Click the image to open in full size.

Y E A R... F I V E
D I V / S I O N

The wolf jumped to his paws, his amber gaze no longer fuzzy with sleep and instead burning with alertness. He caught the petite she-wolf with his shoulder as she skidded to a stop beside him. "Who is, Isobel?" He asked in a worried voice as he threw a concerned glance at the third wolf in their ranks.

"Izzy, what's happened?" The second female asked as she lifted herself off of the ground to join them. She ground her teeth as her head swam with dizziness - a side effect from the hunger.

The girl looked at her two friends and answered, "The Alpha."

Rajesh, the male, pushed his lips into a tight line. "It's probably just a patrol passing through. I'm sure it doesn't mean anything."

Isobel frowned while shaking her head. "No. You heard the howls last night just as much as I did. And it wasn't a normal patrol; I saw at least a dozen in the group."

"What does this mean, Georgia?" Rajesh asked, knowing that his companion was much older than himself and therefore wiser for it.

The woman shook her head, her green eyes admitting her fear. "It means the Ash has divided... and our King is on the losing end."

welcome.
Welcome to Cinders! This is our fifth thread and we are still going strong! In this chapter Pyre has fallen on dark times. The Ash, which came back stronger than ever after the wildfires devastated their home, have separated. The splinter group, led by the Alpha Gabriel and his mate, Amsden, have sought shelter in ward Three. With the Ash weakened, what will be the citizens reaction? Could this be the opportunity they have been waiting for to claim their freedom?
rules.
oo1. Follow all rules set by WI.

oo2. New members may begin roleplay after their first character has been approved by Lake. The second character and on may begin immediately.

oo3. New members should read HERE to learn more about Cinder's plot. [Note: Some rules have been changed and/or removed.]

oo4. There is no word minimum, but at least two lines of IC text is required.
application.
Name:

Physical Description:
Personality:

Ward #:
Other:

members.
Key: * = ranked

the ASH >
Adranos* [Aleu]
Fey* [Cheerleader98]
Catiline [Aleu]
Nai [Triplet 1]

ash SPLINTER >
Gabriel* [Lake]
Amsden* [Aleu]
Nate [BlueBeauty]
Siren* [Lake]
Edlyn [Aleu]
Argent [Lake]
Cole [Vdojka]

Jair [BlueParrot]
ward ONE >
Bain [Lake]
Fevver [Luckypleo]
Alaska [Lake]
Marek [MyjesticS]
ward TWO >
Rizwan [Triplet 1]
Elan [BlueParrot]

ward THREE >
Daralis [Aleu]
Flint [MyjesticS]
Addison [Cheerleader98]
ward FOUR >
Sindaline [Lake]
Finnegan [Cheerleader98]
Ardere [Aleu]
Tana [Aleu]

ward FIVE >
Twilight [Vdojka]
Aria [Triplet 1]
Kaden [Triplet 1]
ward SIX >
Agapeo [MSET]
Pine [KinzCraft1]
Juneau [BlueParrot]
Delito [Luckypleo]
Abel [Triplet 1]

Last edited by Lake; 12-08-2014 at 12:12 PM.. Reason: .
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2014, 06:06 PM   #2
thunderbirdarcher
Webkinz :)

Aleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: ► C I N D E R S [year five] | D I V / S I O N

[ Oh, it looks fantastic, Lake! <3 As always, of course. ]

[ I can't highlight text in the post box, and my cursor doesn't change to an arrow when I move it out of the post box. Is anyone else having this problem? It's just on WI for me, so I thought it might be a forum issue. ]

Last edited by Aleu; 08-05-2014 at 06:36 PM..
Aleu is offline Female
Old 08-05-2014, 06:10 PM   #3
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

(Can't wait to get started here!)
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2014, 06:34 PM   #4
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

( I think that's just your computer, Aleu. :c
I'll reply once we're inked~ )
Old 08-05-2014, 06:35 PM   #5
thunderbirdarcher

Aleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond repute

[ I forgot about that. Oh, goodness. I'll edit the post and repaste those replies when it's inked. I just got overexcited.

Ugh. Well, I'm glad at least that you all don't have to deal with it. It's really not that bad. ]

Last edited by Aleu; 08-05-2014 at 06:39 PM..
Aleu is offline Female
Old 08-05-2014, 06:59 PM   #6
:]
MSET radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMSET radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMSET radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMSET radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMSET radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMSET radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMSET radiates beauty and kindness all around

(Looks exciting )
MSET is offline Female
Old 08-05-2014, 07:32 PM   #7
Cats are awesome

Vdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forum
Vdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forum

(when do we start )
Old 08-05-2014, 07:42 PM   #8
thunderbirdarcher

[ As soon as we get inked, Vdojka. c: ]
Aleu is offline Female
Old 08-05-2014, 09:18 PM   #9
Gifted

Name: Gavril Argent

Physical Description:
A solid young male of muscle and grey-black fur that weighs in right at 98 lbs. He has a splash of white at his throat that spreads across his muzzle, creating a mask of sorts. Bright blue eyes are framed by thick, black lashes. He's a beaut. CLICK!
Personality:
A go-getter. Argent doesn't know the definition of patience. He wants what he wants and he wants it now. Stubborn, determined and fearless - there is no changing his mind until he succeeds.

Extrovert. No shyness here; Argent talks to everyone in his sight, strangers included. He doesn't always have the best judgement, however, and sometimes mingles with the wrong crowd. Luckily, though, his own smarts and charm have managed to get him out of some sticky situations in the past.

Loyal. Argent keeps his promises, no matter what. He is the epitome of a good friend.

Light-hearted. The less drama the better. He likes for everything to go smoothly and be happy. That's why he tends to try to make jokes out of almost anything, even when they are inappropriately timed.
Ward #:
Originally from Four, but was recruited for the Ash. However, his untimely arrival wound him up in the splinter group.
Other:
Nada.
Old 08-06-2014, 01:20 AM   #10
Gifted

Cheerleader98 has disabled reputation

(oh lake I love this *_* sorry I've been gone, I've been having computer issues and I'm on my phone right now. but as soon as I can, would you prefer to keep going with our pair?

the same goes for Aleu: do you want to continue, restart, nothing? it's really up to you~)
Cheerleader98 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
be true!, cinders, game, kamui senketsu!, roo.ace.rebs, wolf, wolf roleplay, wolves