Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2009, 01:51 PM   #1
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default ⁞ Alyister's Castle, Chapter II, Winter: Red Bird's Revenge ⁞ GATHERING TONIGHT; PLANNED TO BE AROUND 6:00-8:00. {{If you havn't made your dragon, you might want to do that, too!}}

welcome to alyister's castle
Chapter II, Winter: Red Bird's Revenge

[ THIS ROLE-PLAY IS APPROVED -- MISSGNOMIE ]

* Please read the entire post- even returning members. *

Contents:
1. Alyister's Castle; General Info
2. Alyister's Castle; Members
3. Dark Ash Forest... Dragons *NEW

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

{ ... kAyKaR.i ... }
:.......................................:
Wind whipped past the she-wolf, her ears flattened against her head to pepare herself for the next sudden gust. This winter had been harsh, and the snow was becoming impossible to live through. "Ever," She rasped, approaching a male who had been running toward her just a few moments ago.
"Kaykari, what is it? Are you okay?" The male asked, his fur tipped with white crystals from the ever-blowing wind and snow.
Kaykari, the she-wolf, nodded, and seemed to relax slightly. "Aye, Aye, we fine." She sighed, her voice faint above the yowling wind. "It's time, we no wait longer! The fire burn straight through snow! You and yee wolves must fight... now!"
The wolf, the alpha of the wolf pack, nodded his head. "I know, it's just..." He trailed off, thinking of the pheonixs, large, dark-hearted firebirds who started the fires. If he said anything else, Kaykari didn't hear it.
Kaykari's narrowed, and she opened her jaws as if she was saying something. Ever looked at her, flicking his ears to hear her voice. Nothing came, nor was the elder able to get her voice loud enough for him to hear. Then she was gone, her scent already blown away.
Ever's ears flattend, and he threw back his head and let out a howl loud enough for Alyister's wolf population to hear.

THE WAR HAD BEGUN.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Click the image to open in full size.

Past threads:
Alyister's Castle, Fall I: Fanning the Flame [CLYCKIE]

The Law of the Land
> This is a SEMI-ELITE role-play. I expect good grammer, spelling, and at least two-and-a-half lines per post. A few mistakes are okay, but not to many.
> Follow all WI Rules, as well as the Role-Play ones. A link can be found HERE.
> Please be kind to everyone. No mean, or rude commets at any time.
> Alyister, so far, has had no troubles that need Lark or MissG's attention. I'd like to keep it that way. (: However, if a problem occurs, 'Red Flag' the offending post.
> Spam is one of my biggest pet-peeves. If your not a member of this thread, I'd really appriciate it if you didn't post just yet. PM me your form, and get my acceptence reply before posting. THIS ALSO GOES FOR TAGS.
> The scenes of this role-play change with every thread. I ask that you check the 'Plot' section below to keep updated on the current scene.
---------------------By joining this thread, I assume you agree to follow and respect the above rules.

NEED A RECAP OF WHAT ALYISTER IS ALL ABOUT? BELOW ARE SOME [RE]MEMBER NOTES:

Spoiler: show

I. The Land and What's In it:
....A. Creatures
........1. Mystical Creatures DO Exist, and are usually seen but not prey.
............a. Dragons are a rumor, but the wolves do not actually know it's true. Dragons are NOT for RP.
.....B. Landscape
........1. Like that Window's default desktop. (The one with the green hills and blue sky.)
............a. Large splotches of forests dot the land, surrounding the small mountain range in the east.
.....C. The Dark Ash Forest
.........1. Alyister's Evil Forest, home of the dark-hearted creatures.
............a. The pheonixes who started the fires in Part I. live here.
............b. Wolves who enter the DA do not come out. Some may live, some may die. It is unknown to the
................wolves who do not enter with them. If your wolf enters, they are assumed dead.
II. The Way of our Wolves
....A. Not all wolves are apart of the pack.
........1. Due to the fact that the largest populator are wolves, not all of them can live in our pack.
............a. Loners and small bands of wolve exist in the land, but are friends to the pack.
....B. Our Castle
........1. The castle is completely stone, and bares stone and marble furnishings as well.
............a. Beds, couches, chairs, and other items are STONE... and are more platforms.
............b. Drapes, candles, fireplaces do exist, and are such that we would find in castle.
............c. The members' rooms are simple, and can all be found down a long hallway.
................1. A court yard is in the middle of the castle, under a glass rotunda.

[ORDER OF THE CARDINAL ]

The wolves who are willing to fight the fire-birds of the Dark Ash.

The pack is ready to get their revenge on the DA Pheonixs. With winter as the setting, it will a plus for the our wolves. Members of the OotC must be pack members, active members, and wolves capable of entering the DA. Ever will be leading this band, as well as appointing a OotC Beta as well. Being this rank WILL NOT effect your chances of becoming a rank in the regular pack.

Now, for the form:

NAME:
ROLE-PLAYER's ID:
RANK (Strictly OotC only; warrior, beta, scout, advisor) :

This form is to be PMed to Lake. I must approve you before you can join the OotC.

MEMBERS:
Ever, played by Lake, OotC Leader/Warrior
Rain, played by Lilhorselover, OotC Beta
Roxy, played by Squeecky540, OotC Warrior
Hawk, played by tigerwhisker262, OotC Scout
Chrysi, played by tigerwhiskers262, OotC Warrior
Toxic, played by ttyycool56, OotC Warrior
Hikaru, played by Squeecky40, OotC Scout
Karou, played by Squeecky540, OotC Scout
Fleece, played by Squeecky540, OotC Advisor
Ryla, played by sweettart170, OotC Advisor
Dannai, played by sweettart170, Ootc Scout
Jake, played by sweettart, OotC Warrior

THE FORM:
[please fill this out as if it was a semi-elite post.]

THIS IS NOT THE DRAGON FORM! THAT ONE IS ON THE 3RD POST.

NAME:
PERSONALITY:
HISTORY:
OTHER:

THE PLOT-

Fires have died down, and are on their way out. Now that winter has arrived, the snow makes it easier for the wolves to attack the powerless pheonixs. ONLY the OotC are allowed to engage in battle. WHEN I AM PRESENT. Fires, smoke, and ash are no longer part of the scene for our role-plays. Just lots of snow, and some steam. (:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENTS:

It's That Time of Year!

Well, it's officially early winter, late fall in Alyister. This means that it's breeding season for wolves. Your charrie(s) may announce that they are 'xpecting litters during this thread. The puppies will not be born until next thread though. She-wolves can choose to:
a) Breed with their mate.
b) Have a litter, but is not mated to the male.

Remember, keep it PG, or better yet, G. It's also important for the litters to only be born on the next thread. After this thread and the next, you have two more whole threads before breeding becomes an option.

So, be thinking names if you are planning puppies, and be ready for the future of Alyister!

- Lake, 9/7/09 .. 5:54 PM

_______

I just wanted to write a quick note about how well you guys are doing. The role-plays are great, and ---though I did expect you too--- we have been very good about following rules. This is just a quick thank-you note to all my Alyista buds!

- Lake, 9/15/09 .. 7:32 PM

Hello, All!
Due to the fact that Alyister is, sadly, loosing our members--yes, it is happening-- I feel we need some pack-bonding or something. I aim to have a gathering sometime this month, but I'm not sure when would be the best time. If you could--and most-likely will be able to make it-- please profile message me when/what time you'll be able to make it. IF YOU ARE AN OotC MEMBER, I need to know what time you are on WI the most, because we need to get this plot going. This may also be profile messaged to me. As all role-play owners would agree, it really makes a difference to have active members... thank you to those who are active Alyisters! Thanks!

**Don't forget! Within the next 1,000 psots or so, I will be opening the next thread, so that means breeding season will be coming to a close!**

- Lake, 10.3.09 - 8:27 PM

_______

I got SOME of the members to reply, but not all. [thank you to those who did ], but not all. If you didn't ProM me, that's okay, too, just try to make it if you can. Anyways, I decided our GATHERING will probably be this Sat., 10.10.09, either in the moring (10:00-11:00 central) or later that night around 8-9 or so.

- Lake, 10.10.09 at 7:15 PM

Last edited by Lake; 10-10-2009 at 07:08 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2009, 01:51 PM   #2
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Re: ⁞Alyister's Castle, Chapter II, Winter: Red Bird's Revenge⁞

!!- Passed-on Charries will have a '*' beside their name.

Lake;
Ever - male - The Alyister Royal Wolf Pack Alpha [Mate: Roxy]
Vari - female - Member
Alamari - male - Member
Bryqari - female - Member
Kaykari * - female - A loner who lives south of the castle. She is very wise, and is often sought out for advise. She also has a small stock of herbs for those who need them.
Ayrin - female - A longer who is Kaykari's adult daughter. She is a blunt wolf, who will
Raynari - female - Member
Roan - female - Member [Mate: Kivin]
Zayne - male - Member

jjrrss10;
Ari - female - Member

nintendogfreak4;
Lucian - male - Member

Miafire;
Riku - male - Member
Kairi - female - Member
Axel - male - Member
Cloud - male - Member
Leon - male - Member
Aerith - female - Member
Ansem - male - Member

lilhorselover;
Rain - female - Member
Whisper - female - Member - Father: Echo
Echo - male - Member [Mate: Ryla]
Adante - male - Member

hpharrypotterhp;
Heiraki - female - Member
Kalahir - male - Member
Miharia - female - Member
Karai - male - Member
Xiaarki - female - Member
Cairai - female - Member
Jelly - female - Member
Subway - male - Member

dogs_rock;
Luna Fire (Luna) - female - Member
Rose - female - Member
Romeo - male - Member
Laila - female - Member
Fiver - male - Member
Campion - male - Member

tigerwhiskers26;
Chrysi - female - Member
Hawk - male - Member
Puddles - female - Member

inlovewithstich626;
Cynder - female - A wolf knowledgable in herbs; can be sought for medicine advice
Cyrus - male - Member

Leaf;
Dekka - female - A wolf knowledgeable in herbs; can be sought out for medicine advice.

FairywayPup;
Tikia - female - Member
Rephor - male - Member

Princessfrog11;
Raven - male - Member
Snow Fall - female - Member

Ttyycool56;
Toxic - male - Member

Rriel;
Lirain - female - Member

Catza;
Ekani - male - Member
Jaxyn - female - Member

Squeecky540;
Roxy - female - Member [Mate: Ever]
Castro - male - Rouge, unkown to be dead or alive. [Old Mate of Roxy]
Fleece - female - Member
Hikaru - male - Member
Kaoru - male - Member

Sweettart170;
Dannai - female - Member
Ryla - female - Member [Mate: Echo]
Jake - male - Member

Pokadottie;
Bloom - female - Member

Icicle20;
Artemis - male - Member

Kuseria:
Lyra - female - Member

Blacklab39:
Kitten - female - Member
Kiroeyn - male - Member
Shane - male - Member
Kivin - male - Member [Mate: Roan]

Agent~Speghitti:
SayVin - male - Member

Carrub:
Snow - female - Member

km7dragon:
Anikika - female - Member
Ayria - female - Member
Satari - male - Member

sabie11:
Reed - female - Member
Fang - male - Member

Last edited by Lake; 10-10-2009 at 10:19 AM..
Old 09-05-2009, 01:51 PM   #3
Gifted

~ dark ash forest ~
...............DRAGONS............
Please Note: This post is in the voice of Lake's Charrie.

SURPRISED? GOOD, WE WANTED THAT. YEAH, I GUESS I SHOULD INTRODUCE MYSELF. I'M DIMITREE, THE KING OF MY KIND. EVER.. PSHH, THAT DAISY-OF-A-WOLF IS PROBABLY VERY SCARED THAT YOUR READING THIS. ANYWAYS, BEFORE I GET TO THE PART ABOUT OUR ROLE HERE, I SHOULD TELL YOU ABOUT MYSELF AND MY TRIBE. HELLO? OH, SORRY. JUST MAKING SURE YOUR HEARING THIS. IT'S IMPORTANT!! LAKE WANTS TO TELL YOU THAT THE RULES OF OUR TRIBE ARE DIFFERENT, YES, BUT YOU MUST FOLLOW THEM JUST THE SAME... EVIL OUT.

"|"he Ru|es of our "|"ribe

BY DIMITREE
  • We live in the Dark Ash Forest, and DO NOT come out. If we did, I think would scare quite a few wolves, ha ha.
  • Wolves... well, they're not our favorite creatures, but their not prey either. We don't eat them, or hunt them for fun.
  • I guesss you could say that we're vegitarian dragons. We don't eat meat; we eat plants and such.
  • I know I said that Ever really isn't my best buddie, but I respect him and expect my dragons to do so as well. I don't let my tribe members pick on the small kanines; it's rude---yeah, I know that sounds weird coming from an evil dragon like me---but it's wrong. Also, be kind to each other. We live togather, after all.
  • Fighting/fire-breathing hurts us. It burns my throat, I'll tell you that much. We don't really "fire-breath" that much, unless we have to. Hee Hee, we cheated to start the fires. It's amazing what we can get with just a few sticks and some rubbing.
  • Oh, I almost forgot. Larkrose and MissG, the Guardians of all Alyister, still play a big role in our tribe. We follow their rules just as Ever and his pack does. Hey, gotta do what we gotta do, right?
  • We call ourselves: The Dizarin instead of just "Tribe."
STILL THERE? GREAT, GLAD YOUR FOLLOWIN' ME THIS FAR. OUR MAIN GOAL WAS NOT TO SET ALYISTER'S LAND ON FIRE FOR FUN.. WE WOULDN'T DO THAT... MAYBE. ANYWAYS, WE JUST FELT WE SHOULD REMIND THE WOLFIES WHO REALLY CONTROLS THIS PLACE. SURE, WE PROBABLY COULD'VE JUST BROKE OUT WAR WITH THEM, BUT WHERE'S THE ADVENTURE IN THAT?

Joining the Dizarin?
NAME:
HISTORY:
RANK/INTERESTED:

dizarin|members
.........................> = Male ........... < = Female

Dimitree > by Lake ...... LEADER
Cyndrix < by Lake
Bryndon > by Lake
Eclipse < by sweettart
Jerome > by lilhorselover
Vendetta < by Blacklab39
Spark < by tigerwhiskers26
Raelyn < by Kuseria
Samuel > by Squeecky540
Deliliah < by Squeecky540
Jake > by Squeecky540
Penny < by Squeecky540
Jaguar > by Ttyycool56
Haven < by sweettart170
Gyro > by sweettart170
Rayin < by lilhorselover

Last edited by Lake; 10-10-2009 at 09:16 PM..
Old 09-05-2009, 01:55 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!

((First post?))
Squeecky540 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 01:56 PM   #5
Gifted

(( Congrats! :] ))
Old 09-05-2009, 01:57 PM   #6
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

(Is this approved?)

(2nd post?)
Old 09-05-2009, 01:59 PM   #7
Gifted

(( Yes it's approved. It's our second thread....
Please do not spam to get first few posts. ))

Last edited by Lake; 09-05-2009 at 02:08 PM..
Old 09-05-2009, 02:03 PM   #8
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

[Saweet!]
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 02:04 PM   #9
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

(oh ok cool!! )
Old 09-05-2009, 02:05 PM   #10
Gifted

(( Congrats on da 2nd post, LHL. ))
Closed

Tags
aliyster rox your sox, alyister's castle, dragons r real!!, group meeting :), me shall miss ever, order of the cardinal, roxy & ever <3