Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 07:50 PM   #861
Gifted

Gylfie is a jewel in the roughGylfie is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: |Trace Mountain - Book I |

"Who?" Dales job as a protector was kicking in, with all the new blood in the pack it was hard to distinguish friend from foe. Risking the pack was not in Dales agenda, The only thing that was, had two syllables Pro and tect
(Protect for anyone who doesnt get it)
Gylfie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2008, 07:52 PM   #862
MAST is not
Gifted

xnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to behold

Arnette stuck her tongue out at him,"Your fur is ruffled ; it looks funny."
xnewmsx is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 07:52 PM   #863
Av.(C) to Krizpie
Gifted

kat95 has a spectacular aura about

Truck blinked and decided to just say it. Wouldn't hurt anyone. "It's Truck." He said standing up and looking around for the wolf, but still he couldn't find him. Truck padded around, peering down a few halls.
kat95 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 08:07 PM   #864
KID-SAMAAAA~
Webkinz :)

sealo is just really nicesealo is just really nice

Silverwind saw Arnette and ran over. "Hello Arnette. Nice to meet you." Said Silverwind happily.
sealo is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 08:09 PM   #865
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

[Hello all, rp anyone?]
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 08:10 PM   #866
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

[Hulloness. Anyone up for RPing?]
Catza is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 08:12 PM   #867
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

[I'll rp Catza. I only have KOTC and Burning earth tribe though[
Old 10-16-2008, 08:13 PM   #868
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

[Okay, I do too. Onyx and Snow. Onyx in Burning Earth and Snow in KOTC...]
Catza is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 08:15 PM   #869
MAST is not
Gifted

xnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to behold

(Sealo - Arnette is flying. And how would he know her name, since they've never met?)
xnewmsx is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 08:16 PM   #870
what is going on
Gifted

[I haven't used Echo yet, so I'll use him]

The white brute flicked his ears back onto his head uncomfortably. He snorted and let his gaze travel across the camp.
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, followers of current, kingdom pack, the floaters, trace mountain, tribe of burning earth