Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 08:50 PM   #1801
MAST is not
Gifted

xnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: |Trace Mountain - Book I |

((Who knows? She'll probably bribe a FOTC wolf to help her. xD))
((Arnette : OOOHHH!!!! A waterslide. I'm adding that in!))
xnewmsx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2008, 08:50 PM   #1802
olves Rock
Webkinz :)

IluvmyChihuahua will become famous soon enough

Ari shrugged . " I don't want to run when I don't have to . . . "
IluvmyChihuahua is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 08:51 PM   #1803
dogie310

((Yes..oohh oohh ohhh:Waterpark!))
Lightn ing glanced back before laughing histerically.
Old 11-29-2008, 08:54 PM   #1804
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

"Your no fun anymore." Luna whined, sitting down and putiing on a pouty face.
dogs_rock is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 08:56 PM   #1805
MAST is not
Gifted

xnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to behold

Arnette ignored the laughing, and scanned the Gathering Hall. Something old and crumbly caught her attention. It was a statue of a swam, but part of it had chipped up. The Swan sat in a wide rimmed bowl, the walls of which were covered in moss and algae. Arnette hopped off the dais, and padded over, sniffing the statue. "Y'know," she thought aloud,"I think this once held water."
Old 11-29-2008, 08:57 PM   #1806
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

[And a hot tub! ]

[I'm starting off Shadow and Jexi if anyone feels like RPing with em'.]

Shadow sped through the forest, using his speed power to gain distance through the forest.

Jexi sighed, giving up on finding somewhere to sleep tonight. It was too dark to find anything right now. Except the moon lit up everything. "Wow...I can't believe I'm actually bored right now," she said aloud.
Catza is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 08:58 PM   #1807
olves Rock
Webkinz :)

IluvmyChihuahua will become famous soon enough

{ Awww , she should've dug to the center of the earth and had a lava waterpark ! Crazy Chi idea though ! }

Ari yawned . " Yeah . . . "

Last edited by IluvmyChihuahua; 11-29-2008 at 09:06 PM..
IluvmyChihuahua is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 09:00 PM   #1808
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

Luna looked at Ari and sighed.
dogs_rock is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 09:01 PM   #1809
dogie310

((Ahh..hot tub...wait a sec..wolves couln't do any of this..))
Lightning trotted past her,examining the other statues and artwork of the hall.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:02 PM   #1810
MAST is not
Gifted

((Well maybe Ari can do that! ))
((Last I checked, wolves couldn't breathe fire either. Oh well!))

Arnette spent awhile examining the stone swam fountain. She would occasioanlly mutter things like "Mhm," or "Oh, that might work!" but nothing was ever really accomplished.
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, followers of current, kingdom pack, the floaters, trace mountain, tribe of burning earth