Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 07:23 PM   #11
ohhai i'm robin.~
Webkinz :)

Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!

Default Re: [ Alyister's Castle --- Book 9 --- Frozen Tundra ]

I stumbled to my paws, and went into the den. "THe pups.. The freeze...Death.." I got a vision, a dead pup in the snow. "No..." I murmered.
Robolo101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2010, 07:50 PM   #12
Call Me Kate ッ

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

(RP Anyone?? )

(RP cherries in my siggie. )
MyjesticS is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 08:25 PM   #13
ohhai i'm robin.~

Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!

I shivered as I sat on the moss. I glared as the first pup, a silver fea, came to the world. Her brother, a red and tan pup, came to the world. Then a small brown fea came. "Skye, Redd, and Kendra." I named them.
Robolo101 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 08:34 PM   #14
Call Me Kate ッ

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

(RP Anyone?? )
MyjesticS is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 10:18 PM   #15
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Robolo101
((First Post! Eep!))
((May I have a member of the West? His name will be Wheat, a brown wolf dappled gold.))
(Okay, thanks.)

View Post Originally Posted by starwartwilight
((I want a member of the new pack! Her name'll be Peskal, a light brown wolf with purple eyes. I'll fill out the form after dinenr.
Name: Peskal
Description: She has light brown fur and violet eyes. She is a fiarly small wolf.
Personality: She is very talkative most of the time, but others she is barely even talking about anything.
Other: none.
Which pack: West Mt.))
(Please PM the form next time, thanks!
Updated note. All members new&old must read.)
Old 10-05-2010, 10:21 PM   #16
^above^

nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!

(*snuggles Aly*)
nintendogfreak4 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 10:26 PM   #17
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

(hopefully I can keep up with the character list. that is my goal for this book. ^^" I wish so much that I could stay and RP, but I have to go. Good night, everyone!)
Old 10-05-2010, 11:48 PM   #18

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

(Name: Loelia
Description: She has sleek snowy white fur with splashes of different shades of blue fur all over her. Loelia's eyes are the color of the night sky sky and she has a strange indigo colored marking on her front left leg that looks like kind of like a star
Personality: Loelia is a bit mean, rough, and tough, but once she gets to know you she may dissolve her wall of hate and be sort of nice
Other: Nope
Which pack: Western Mt. Pack

Name: Stark
Description: Stark is a lean brute with a mix of copper and bronze fur. He has handsome golden brown eyes.
Personality: He is an outgoing wolf that loves to have fun. He is mostly never serious but is real sweet brute.
Other: Nope
Which pack: Alyister Valley Pack)
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2010, 02:09 PM   #19

swimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hard
swimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hard

(First page! Yesss~. )
Old 10-06-2010, 02:12 PM   #20
Consulting Detective

starwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talent

((Rpa nyone?))
starwartwilight is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alittlebirdie., alley ♥s yeww(:, angel of music, c3po, f l a m e d a n c e, i love you timitri, jess wuz here!, kent and lee forever!, kotori & kanari, meerkat was here!!!, not so many tags? huh?, starwartwilight, sweet's tag ^^, tokio hotel rules!, wi!, wolf role-play, xavier~ confía en mí?