Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Role Playing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 09:37 PM   #1
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Default ;;Shifting Identities;; Book 2 :Clashing Pasts: ---Please Reads News---

(Approved---Larkrose)

NOTE: I apologize for the front pages and my Roleplay posts for being messy. I'm quite busy with life right now, and trying to get ready for school. The new book in September will be much better, and Semi-Elite.
Shifting identies-Book 2: Clasing Pasts

I never knew what I was exactly. By the luminous light of the moon, I had curved fangs, sharp claws, a long tail, and a sleek body. When the moon sank behind the straight horizon line and was engulfed by a sea of beautiful pinks and yellows, I dreamt of flying into it. When I had the urge to fly, a pain came over me. Excruciating pain. I'd wince, and it'd quickly be over. After the pain, I'd be able to fly. My wings would be long and elegant and beautiful, and my eyes would no longer be the shade of blue I detested, but the lovely crimson I'd always dreamed of. And I'd have wings. They'd be black, with a tinge of red and orange, like glowing embers.
I never knew what I was. Was I a dragon? Or a cat? Or both?

~-;-~-;~

Long ago, three groups lived together in harmony, they had no borders, group names, or hostility towards each other. But one day, a dark crimson dragon, Elzar, flew into their lands, and became the alpha of the dragon group. His dominant personality quickly caused him to set borderlines, a new concept to the other two groups. The Griffin and Dragon Hybrid Groups did not like this, they were so used to roaming where they felt, they felt trapped. So a war started. Each group fought to its last warrior, until they died out.

Many moons later, three new groups have come to settle. They have strong borders and group names, unlike those before them. There are three Groups, Bleeding Sunset, they are Owls by night, but by day they are Griffins. The second group is Whispering Flames, a fierce group of cats that shift into Dragons when they please. And last is Moonlit Skies, the tribe of Foxes and Wolves. When they sun rises, they turn to Dragon\Griffin Hybrids, when the sun falls, they are once again Foxes and Wolves.

~-;-~-;~

.....Now.....
"Hello Onyxx." A coal black figure crept from the shadows. "How...how...did you get here?" The alpha stammered, seeing his pup-hood rival once more. "I followed your fear scent, as always." The figure snapped his jaws at Onyxx, showing fangs that glinted in the bright moonlight. He laughed when the burnt-ember tomcat lunged backwards, surprised and slightly afriad. "Leave." Onyxx demanded icily. "Oh, I'll be back...You trust me, right?" He laughed evilly, sending a chill through the dark forest. With that, he was gone.

~;;~Welcome to our side~;;~

Rules-
ΦNo gore, a bit of blood is fine, but no gore fests
ΦPM Mouse4 I all forms
ΦIf you've read the rules, please post 'The Shifters with Wings' somewhere in your form
ΦPlease fill the form out completely
ΦDo not beg\ask for positions PM us if you are interested
ΦIf you're hanging around the alpha, do not tell me it's time for your charrie to 'move up a step'
Φ Please read the entire front post, and the pack[s] you are joining's post. It helps.
Φ Do not create rogues without both Mouse and I's permission.
ΦNo chatspeak during RP. What I mean is 'He pdded around the cmp. "Hey u! Idk what to eat!" '
Φ This RP is not Semi-elite [yet] but I expect good grammar, punctuation, and all other things. Since this is the ending of this thread, I am giving you guys tons of leway on how much you type. I know I have been gettig lazy myself
Φ Follow the normal WI rules[Godmodeling ,Powerplaying ect.]
ΦHave fun!

://The form//:
//Name[no stealing]:
//Gender:
//Description[detailed please!]:
//Personality[optional]:
//Creature[griffin, wolf, fox, dragon]
//How often does this animal shift?:
// Pack:
//Rank[Please don't say alpha, beta, or med]:
//Desired Rank:
//Other[anything?]:

It also seems that some people are confused when it comes to what animal shifts into what. Here is a little guide to help you:
Griffins shift into owls at night
Cats shift into dragons whenever they like
Foxes shift into Griffin/dragon hybrids
The wolves to not shift at all

//All aroundNews//
Mouse has deleted her part of Moonlit skies, to replace it with another pack: Fallen Angels. All the wolves will now just be part of my Moonlit Skies post.

I've added a new part to the form: Pack. This just helps Mouse and I when it comes to putting characters on the list.

SI will be closing at the end of August, and opening again the beggininng of September. There will be changes, but I will not go into detail now. There will defiantly be some surprises. Just be prepared to have 10x more fun.

Last edited by lilhorselover; 08-28-2009 at 10:17 AM..
lilhorselover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2009, 09:38 PM   #2
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: ;;Shifting Identities;; Book 2 :Clashing Pasts: [Don't post!!!]

Whispering Flames
We are dragons when we will to be be. We are cats when we want to be.

☼.;:Some things to know:;.☼
We eat anything from mice to white-tailed deer.
When having kits\babies, it's up to four in a litter.
We thrive in water, easily swimming in deep ponds and shallow streams.
We are dragons and cats whenever we feel like it.
Please wait 5 days before becoming mates, five more to become pregnant.
No more then four litters.

Whispering Flames Territory:
A curved hill meets you as soon as you walk into the territory of Whispering Flames Territory. Hidden away in the lush green grass of the hill is a slight dip creates the perfect place for the den area. There is one small tunnel in the valley that leads to the leaders den. A small stream runs around the hill, wrapping tightly around it.

Note- I'm having trouble coloring the font.

Alpha Male: Onyxx- [mouse4]As a dragon- he has long curved talons. Muscles ripple under his rough, leathery flank. Onyxx's coal-black wings are long and elegant; spanning a massive nine feet in total. His tail is the same color as molten lava and black spikes sprout from the scaley tip. When Oynxx is a dragon he has the crimson eyes that he loves. As a cat- Onyxx's pelt glistnes a burnt amber color, and his tail tip contrasts with a snow white splotch. He has a light amber birthmark on his left flank, it is almost unnoticable next to his amber pelt, and only visible when you look closely. His eyes are like clear blue pools of light, shimmering and shining.

Alpha Female:
Eternity-[dogs_rock-]Dragon-Eternity has snow white scales that glow and glitter almost like a pearl. Her wings are made up of feathers and they are rainbow coloured. She has a weird shaped marking on her neck. It's a sky blue ring that spirals down her neck and tapers off once it goes off the neck. On the underside of each spiral there are gold dots. These extend all the way down the spiral. She wears a necklace that has a crystal on it. In the middle of the crystal there is a few spirals that are intertwined. Each there own different colour. One is purple, another one is orange, another one is emerald gree, and another is sapphire blue. On the tip of her tail she has few long feathers that are sapphire blue. And there are a couple that are gold. On each of her front legs there are three gold bands and on her hind legs there is one red band. Her eyes are a pastel purple.
Cat-She mostly looks like her dragon form but instead of rainbow wings her fur has streaks of rainbow.

Beta Dragon 1
: Unknown

Beta Dragon 2: Unknown

Herbal Dragon 1: Unknown
Herbal Dragon 2: Unknown

Males:
Red-[xnewmsx] Red is...um, well red. As a dragon, he has mostly rusty-red scales, mixed in with a few gold. He has two golden horns on his head, and a small red crest starting on his forehead, and going down the first half of his neck. His eyes are dark, almost indigo blue. As a cat, he has a more subtle coloration, being a dark ginger with lighter tabby stripes on his back, and the same indigo eyes.

Ash-[Clydesdale_lover]As a cat: Is a gray color, with a few black spots along the back and neck, and a lighter stomach and green eyes. Has neat but sharp claws and fangs, and a long curved tail. As a dragon: Is a small dragon, that has blue-gray scales throughout his back and upper part of tail. On his stomach, and under the tail, he has a very dull blue color of scales. His wings are a darker gray on top, yet a lighter blue on the underside. Has similar claws and fangs as in the form of a cat.

Rhynite-[DragonStar]As a dragon, Rhynite is black and white. Literally.
K. Let's get a bit more detailed than that, shall we?
Rhynite's main coloring is actually two colors; a deep, almost purplish black, and a lighter sandy white. His eyes are black with white pupils, and a thin line of black surrounds each eye. His face is white for the most part, with a black muzzle. He has a short, almost curly black mane of fur with a thick white stripe down the left side (when you view him head-on). His neck is marked by large black and white stripes that go around in rings. He is built rather like his sister, Saernin, but a little stockier; the male has black paws, white claws, white forelegs and black hindlegs. His tail is striped, starting with a very light gray at the base and going down into pure black at the very tip, where (like his sister, again) it ends with three pinion feathers: Two on either side, and two more sticking up. He has large feathered wings that are rather heavy, and Rhynite prefers to keep them folded against his sides. Every other feather on his wing is black at the tip, and marked with odd white symbols.

Shadow-[Januarywebkinz] Dragon: Fiery red wings, with tips of black and a thin line of gold running throughout the wingspan. Also, his wings can stretch up to lengths as great as twelve looming feet. One glance at this gorgeous dragon, and you are lost for words.(Never knew how elite I could be did ya xD)
Cat: Black, with a small golden speckle on his back. Although his legs are a tad bit lengthy, he has powerful hind muscles, which in turn gives him the ability to jump up to heights such as five feet.

Flare-[mouse4]Red streaks accent a black scaly build. Blue crystals eyes shine from Flare large, coal black face. A red crest sticks out on his forehead, the inside of his wings are dark red, the outer edge is a light grey. Flare's talons are blood red, and very long.
As a feline, he looks much like his brother, sporting an amber pelt and dark blue eyes. Unlike Onyxx, he has white blotches on his paws and amber toes. Dusty red streaks lick at the front and back of his right flank.

Pine-[Ttycool56]Dragon- Redd is well, red! XD, other than that he has large spikes that go down his back and they are a light red. Some scales are ramdomly orange and white. He has brown eyes. His fur is the same like his dragon form. He has no spikes and some tints of fur are white and orange.

Females:
Sapphire-[WebkinzGirl500]Dragon - Sapphire is a glistening purple while she is a dragon, and her wings are long and powerful. Her scales are rough while she's angry, but smooth while she's calm. Cat - Sapphire is a bright orange while she is a cat, and has light whitish-orangish lines that are barely visible on her fur.

Cynder-[inlovewithstitch626]In Cat form, Cynder is a dark, smokey grey. Silver stripes cut down her sides and back, and her paws are coal black. She has light blue eyes. Her dragon form is All black, with a misty grey underbelly and wings.

Vindemiatrix-[xnewmsx]As a dragon, Miatrix is brown with gold flecks around her paws, her wings and on her tail-tip. Her eyes change color, some days being a bright, shining gold and other times being a dark, orangey amber. As a cat, Miatrix tends to keep her same coloring, being brown with golden flecks by her paws and tail-tip. Her eyes still do the weirdo color change thingy.

Ember-[shadowsown88]Either way, Ember has bright orange scales with brown eyes. She is small and slim, very pretty.

Coal-[shadowsown88]Either way, Coal is a lightish black color with red specks, and has green eyes

Fauna-[warriorcatlover]Cat- pale cream pelt with one chestnut stripe going down along back, eyes change color with the time; Dragon: fawn colored scales, still has long chestnut stripes but it's in spikey scales, (same eyes)

Brooke-[ttyycool56]Dragon- Brook is a pretty light blue with mint green wings and face. Her eyes are mint green. Cat- Brook is a light gray she-cat with brown flecks. Her eyes are mint green.

Hunnydew-[faline]She is black with white stripes when she is cat. She has bright green eyes and well balanced. When she is dragon her wings are silver with the light tint of lime green. Ling black claws and emerald green eyes. Sky blue scales that shine like a sea green in the sunlight.

Saernin-[DragonStar]As a dragon, Saernin is very thin and slender, almost spindly, with dull copper scales and fur. For the most part, her thin body is covered with fur, but a layer of armor runs down her back in thick, slightly curved plates, and along her vestigial wings. Her wings never really formed, and instead of being the large and powerful magnificence that they should be, they are stunted and small, and hang uselessly by her sides. Her eyes are a dark brown, almost black, and appear to be without any real pupil. A mane of lank, almost greasy black fur sprouts from her forehead and falls down her neck onto the base of her shoulders, where it vanishes for a few feet and then reappears again at the base of her cat-like tail. The end of her tail is marked by a row of black-and-white feathers that sprout from either side, then end in three large pinion feathers; one on either side, and a smaller one in between that sticks straight up. Her size is small, roughly seven-and-a-half feet at the whithers (shoulders). Her talons are a darker shade of copper than her fur and scales. She has a wedge-shaped head with small nostrils, and a long jaw.
As a cat, Saernin has dull copper fur marked with a few streaks of black, and her eyes are the same dark brown. The fur on the back of her neck and shoulders is slightly longer and darker. Her copper-brown fur seems to be matted along her back into a resemblance of the copper armor that lines her back in her dragon form.

Harmoney-[Nightowl]Harmony’s eyes are a hard and cold grey, but they sometimes sparkle with a tint of silver. As a cat, Harmony’s fur is jet black, and she has a slender, lithe form. A narrow strip of silver winds in a band around her tail in a spiral: all the way to the tip. A silver scar resides above her left eye, and it is shaped like a crescent moon. In dragon form, Harmony looks much the same in color. She has black scales, and spiral of silver around her tail, and her eyes are the same steel grey. The scar above her eye lengthens and dulls in color. Her claws are silver as well. Harmony’s wings are black at the base where they connect to her body, and they fade into a rich dark purple color at the tips. In both forms, Harmony wears a purple sapphire around her neck on a silver chain.Angel-[lilhorselover] Angel is quite a unique looking dragon. Her main scale[body] color is a dark, shadowy black with a few red streaks in them. Her wings, wide and bat like, are a crystal white. Yet the insides them are a soft, velvety material, and are an assortment of colors, like a rainbow. Her legs are long, but quite strong. She has webbed paws, and rainbow colored claws. Little tufts of hair glide down her back, and tail, and of course, they are also rainbow colored. She has two little curved horns, with color stripes on them. Instead of ears, she has gray frills. You can't see them, but Angel's eyes are a silvery/rainbow color. Her eyes are covered by thin locks of rainbow colored hair. Her tail is long and skinny, and furry instead of scaly. At the end of her tail, there is a large puff of black fur, and two blades oneach side of her tail; their tips meet.
As a cat, Angel is a freakishly skinny cat, with scary long legs. She has short black fur, with purple spots. Her tail is short, and bobbed like a bear's. Little ears tufts stick up behind her ears, and on her legs. She also has purple stripes on her legs, up to her knees, and purple stripes on her muzzle. A single thick lock of fur covers her silver eyes. Her muzzle is long, and thin, like a fox's. Her eyes turn to a misty gray instead of a bright, sparkling silver/rainbow.

Babies\Kits:

Last edited by mouse4; 06-25-2009 at 07:00 AM..
mouse4 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 09:43 PM   #3
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Default Bleeding Sunset Tribe

Click the image to open in full size.
Credit to Lake for the banner

~Bleeding Sunset Tribe~
~The Spectacular air haven for Shapeshifting Griffins~

By day we are Griffins. Terrifying crys, razor sharp beaks, and glinting talons. Yet by night, we are the quiet flyers. Making barely a sound as we scout the Night Sky.

.:.Some things to know.:.

We eat rabbits, deer, and sometimes fish
When laying eggs, there can be up to four
We can swim, but not for long
During the day, we are griffin, when the sun sets, we are owls
We are part lion, and part eagle. We have the body of the lion, but covered in feathers. Lion back legs, lion tail, eagle wings, eagle for-feet, and eagle head.
Please wait a week after meeting to become mates, and another 5 days at least for the she to become pregnant.
No more than three clutches-- I am trying to keep it semi-realistic

:Bleeding Sunset territory:

Bleeding Sunset is located to the far west of the fox and wolf tribe. They make their home in the mountains. Gorgeous watefalls tumble down it's rocky slope, making it a hard climb for a padded-foot creature. Griffins and owls make their nests in indents in the mountain. They are usually large enough to accomodate four or five griffins.

Our hunting ground is the small meadow at the base of the mountain. Despite it's small size, it is a sweet-spot for prey. A pond lies in the middle, where rabbits, deer, and other creatures come to drink daily. A forest lies beyond the meadodw. There is stil prey there, else, were would the anials live? Bryn doesn't own the entire forest, in fact she only owns a third of it. The rest belongs to Whispering flames, and Moonlit Skies.

ΦAlpha female: Φ

ΦAlpha male: NitroΦ
Nitro is a very large griffin, despite his parents size. Nitro has pure, glossy black feathers, with a few flecks of pale blue to them. His wings are wide, with many thick feathers. The undersides of his wings, however, are a gradient color, starting at black, and ending in a very light blue, almost white. His paw pads a dark blue. He has a stripe running down his back, golden in color. Nitro's eyes are a dark green with a teal accent.
In owl form, Nitro takes the appearence of a great horned owl. His feathers are light brown, but his chest and stomach are white. He has black talons, a white beak, and long tail feathers.

ΦBeta Griffin 1:Φ

ΦBeta Griffin 2:Φ

ΦHerbal Griffin:Φ
ΦHerbal griffin apprentice:Φ

ΦWarriors:Φ

Leyna-female[InlovewithStitch626]
In owl form, she is a snowy white. Her wings are black tipped, as well as her chest has black flecks throughout it. Her claws are black, and her eyes are yellow. In Griffin form, She's all golden with white wings, paws, and tail tip. Blue eyes.

Lavon-male[Warriorcatlover]
bronze feathers with silver tips, piercing yellow eyes (goes for both) Griffin- body is an autumn leaf color

Echoing Breeze[Ttyycool56]
Griffin- Echo is a light tan with gold and black speckles. Her wings are a darker gold with hints of light blue. Talons are as dark as night. She has a big white star on his chest and a gray cresent moon over her light green left eye. Her markings are the exact same when hes an owl, except his eyes are darker with blue flecks

Galaxy[Lilhorselover]
Griffin- Galaxy is a night black griffin with star-like markings all over. His eyes are a light blue, and is wig tips are white. Two light blue stripes can be seen, one going down his back, and one oig down the center of his body; they both meet at his tail. He has more feathers on his tail than normal, and larger paws. His talons are curved, and an off white. Owl- As an owl, Griffin takes the appearence as a great horned owl. His feathers are a chocolaty/ mud colored brown, with a few white flecks. His eyes turn to a large, piercing yellow. His beak is a dull orange, with a few cracks.

Scaz[TTyycool56]
As a griffin, Scaz is a light black with hard, blue eyes. He has a black beak and talons, and his wings are about the same black, a tad lighter. His head is a silvery gray, a huge black blotch over his right eye. He is the exact same in owl form.

Reiylek[Rriel]
A large Great Horned owl with long tufts. He is heavyset and powerful in both forms. He is a tawny in Gryffin form with a mane of fur and an extremely large wingspan. The tip of his tail has a feather on it instead of a tuft of fur.

Elvira[Newsboy]
Gold and brown with purple eyes.

Poker[TTyycool56]
Poker is white, VERY light blonde. She has dark navy lighning bolt lover her eye. Her wings are light blue tiped and her beak is a cream color. Her back has a red card spade shaped marking on it. Her eyes are brown, almost black. Her paws are black, and a bit above them are too. As an owl, shes pretty much the same, but her beak is black and she has all red tiped feathers.

Jay-male-[Webkinzlover#1]
As a griffin, Jay is large and muscular, but also lithe and speedy. He has a shaggy tawny coat and a long tail. His eyes are a somber amber and his head is brown around the neck and white from the neck up. He has long legs, brown from his body to his knees, then the brown fur turns to the rough orange talons of the eagle. In own form, he is still tawny and has brown around his throat, though he has white flecks in owl form. His eyes are still amber, though they are outlined in black.

ΦMales:Φ

Nikko[Dogsrock]
In Griffin form he has a dark brown body with dark green feathers on his wings and head. In own form his feathers are mostly dark brown but has some dark green feathers on his wings and head

Comet[Clydsalelover]
As an owl: Has light brown feathers with darker spots at the tips and on his back, and golden-brown eyes. As a griffin: Has light brown fur, with a dark brown beak and claws, his wings are chocolate color, the edges a lighter cream color.

Steelclaw[xnewmsx]
As a griffon, Steelclaw is a shocking silver. His feathers are platinum-silver, while his fur tends to be a little more on the gray-side. Although his coat seems to have a depressive colour scheme, he has bright, happy green eyes! As a cat, Steelclaw has a darker, stormy gray pelt and the same emerald eyes.

Cielo[Dreamcatcher81]
Cielo has a brown and white feathered head while griffin. His body is cat like and a tawny color. Most obvious though are his cream-colored feathery wings. In owl form he is a snow white with hints of tawny and creamy brown. His eyes are green in both forms.

Solarro[Nightowl]
Solarro has wings that are an off white color, with a single black feather at each of the tips. A grin always is ready in his eyes and face, and his constantly moving tail always seems to reflect on his mood. Solarro is larger than Saeri by a fair bit, although he’s just as strong, but not as fast. He has excellent reflexes, and extraordinary senses, but he’d never tell anyone that he’s a slight, slight, bit blind in one of his eyes. Solarro has grey colored eyes, and his pelt is similar to his sister’s, but the splashes of darker areas on his back extend a little farther towards his shoulders. The pads on the bottom of Solarro’s paws are scarred, but long healed. And no, he isn’t planning on telling you what happened all those years ago…When Solarro becomes an owl, he takes on the form of a barn owl with a heart shaped face, and long well preened feathers. He is still slightly blind in one eyes in this form, and a much more agile flier.

Shadow of Darkness[Inlovewithstitch626]
As an owl, he is large, with thickly feathered wings, and huge round, dark blue eyes. He’s coal black, his feathers gleam just like raven’s feathers. His talons are black as well, along with his beak. He has a few, long tail feathers, speckled white at the end. His wings have white specks near the tips too, and in the center of each they have a single, white feather.
As a Griffin, He is black as well. His paws are large, with thin black crescent shaped claws. He has more fur then feathers, which is glossy, giving it a feather-like look. His wings are large, with large glossed feathers with white tips, and his tail is fixed with a end tip of long, graceful black and white feathers. His eyes are blue, and his beak is golden. He has a slender, handsome head with thin glossy feathers.

ΦFemales:Φ

Lesheries[xnewmsx]
As a griffon, Lesh has dark, midnight black fur/feathers with a few silver streaks, mostly in he wings. She has piercing yellow eyes, a silver beak, and silver talons. As an owl, she is black with yellow eyes, but her beak and talons are gold.

Hiblack[Webkinzgirl500]
Both - Hib has gray feathers and a dull orange beak.

Ebony[Chinchilla83]
Griffin: A beautiful pitch black griffin with sparkling golden eyes. She has long black wings, and they are flecked with gold feathers in some places. She has golden flecks all over her body,and she has long gold claws. Owl: A lovely great grey with large golden eyes.

Saeri[Nightowl]
Reflecting her personality, Saeri’s body is small. Her large green eyes convey every emotion that hides behind her otherwise serious and quiet expression. As a griffon, Saeri has glossy black feathered wings, with a single white feather on the tip of each. A few sparse grey speckles grace the wide wings. The fur on Saeri’s body contrasts sharply with the feathers: lightly golden colored and a dappling of darker spots on her hindquarters and at the base of her tail. Saeri is well muscled: her solid smallness makes her an excellent hunter. The talons that she rarely uses are always very sharp. Saeri has a flame-like marking on her left hind foot (shows up on her left talon as an owl) that is light orange, and very small. When she’s an owl, Saeri can be any type she likes, although she usually takes on the form of a smallish spotted owl with light brown feathers and a few white spots. Her eyes are slightly more yellow in this state, but no less observant and serious. Her wings have unusual black feathers at the tips when she’s an owl, and it makes her stand out a little more than she would like.

Generia[Miafire]
Her eyes are light blue, and they sparkle anytime of the day, her main color is a golden color, and her wings and other parts are brown. Her owl form is a fully brown color. Her eyes at that time are golden-brown.

Laila[Dogs_Rock]
Griffin-Laila has the most beautiful pure white feathers all over her body. On her head she has long fur like things that run down her neck and sometimes over her left eye. She also has a few hairs that fall in front of her face, one patch of these hairs are a very light yellow. Which complements her eyes which are a beautiful golden colour. She has red feather that goes along her neck that looks oddly like she is wearing a scarf. Her voice is like a thousand angels singing at once. In owl form she is the same.

Flare[Lilhorselover]
Flare is a medium sized griffin, with burnt-ember colored feathers, and a few flecks of gold and black. She has three white/cream stripes going down each leg, her back, and on each side of her body. Her chest feathers are a coal black, along with her tail and ear feathers. Her wings are small, not making Flare the best flyer. They are black, with a tinge of orange and white. Flare's large eyes always show her emotion, and are a deep chocolatly brown.
As an owl, Flare has oddly dark crimson feathers, and a white beak. Her eyes turn to a piercing yellow, with white flecks.

Belle[Squeecky540]
She is a beautiful massive griffiness, with her front covered in beautiful sparkly snow white feathers spreading up her giant wings, where some blue feathers and some green feathers show. Her piercing beak and front claws are great for warriorship and catching the only prey she can and would want to eat, fish. Varmint she is unable to eat, she is deathly allergic. Her tawny lionpelt backside a a long muscular tail, and back legs that can give one nasty kick.

Athena [Wingless Dream]
In griffin form Athena’s feathers are black as pitch with a dark cerulean undertone that shimmers in extremely bright lights, her wings are the same color as the rest of her body except that they are lightly speckled with a glittery-white color. Her talons and teeth are a brilliant shade on white and her eyes are a cold shade of grey with a light blue glint to them. In owl form, she is the form of a snowy owl. Her feathers are light grey; almost pure white with light grey speckles and her eyes are the color of her feathers in griffin form; pitch black with a cerulean undertone.

ΦChicks:Φ

Ash[TTyycool56] Parents=Dune+Bryn
Ashe is one of the strongest out of his brothers and sisters. He is well muscled and big. His feathers are a sleek, shiny black. His eyes are vibrant blue, with four feathers protruting out above them, making them look big. His muzzle is lighter, but still black. Not as sleek either. His nose it small and pink. He has a large tuft of black fur on his tail tip. He inherited the same, blood red wings as his father. As a owl, he is brown with blue tiped feathers, making him look cool.

Cinza[Mouse4] Parents=Dune+Bryn
Cinza is a small owl, her talons are long, yet dull. Her eyes are the beautiful gold of her mothers. Her beak has a sharp point in the end, like her father's beak it's black. As a griffin, she's barely the same owl. Her wing feathers are a blazing red, accepting her orange base color. Her tail is long and majestic.

Canvas[TTyycool56] Parents=Dune+Bryn
Canvas, well, she is small and white. But there is a LOT more to her. She has beautiful, differently colored blotches of colors all over her body. A purple one is over her teal eye, a neon orange one is on her left paws. A neon green one is on her tail, a light blue one on her back, a light purple one on her chest and a neon pink on on her under belly. Her wings are orange. Shes the exact same in each form.

Qwilt[Dreamcatcher81] Parents=Dune+Bryn
Qwilt is unlike his brothers, a rather small griffin which has earned him his nickname, Squirt, but is still stocky and more muscular than the others. His fur is a dappled sandy gold but he has chocolate brown wings tipped with red feathers. He has the same black sun birthmark as his mother and it is located on the bottom of his left wing. His eagle-like head is a sandy color and is covered in streaks of red while his beak, talons, and puff of fur at the bottom of his tail are black.

ΦElders:Φ

:Alpha female key:

Bryn's form:

Name[Do not copy others names]-
Nitro

Description[Both Griffin and Owl]- [GRIFFIN]-
Nitro is a very large griffin, despite his parents size. Nitro has pure white feathers, with a few flecks of pale blue to them. His wings are wide, with many large feathers. The undersides of his wings, however, are a gradient color, starting at black, and ending in a very light blue, almost white. His paw pads a dark blue. He has a stripe running down his back, golden in color. Nitro's eyes are a dark green with a teal accent.
In owl form, Nitro takes the appearence of a great horned owl. His feathers are light brown, but his ches and stomach are white. He has black talons, a white beak, and long tail feathers.

Personality[Not required]- You'll have to get to know him for this one

Desired Position- Has it

Position- Alpha male

Other- No hints

:News inside Bleeding Sunset:

I need a banner! Please PM me if you think you can help.

I have made very small changes to the front page!

Bryn had her chicks! And yes, I am aware there is more than four, slightly too many. I made an exception for her because I am letting one special person play one of her chicks.

Thank you Lake for totally awesomeful banner!

Nitro, Bryn and Dune's son has taken over as alpha.

Nitro has chosen a mate! Congratulations to Laila, played by Dogs_Rock!

Last edited by lilhorselover; 08-27-2009 at 11:38 AM..
Old 06-09-2009, 09:45 PM   #4
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels Pack

Our Territory: A curving valley meets you as you step into Fallen Angel's territory, their camp is located on the edge of their territory, close to Whispering Flames. A long stream flows directly though the middle of the valley. A thorn thicket rests just outside Fallen Angel territory, a good place for storing prisoners and naughty pups.

Alphas-
Fallen Angel\Demon{Mouse4}-
Long black bangs cover his left eye, giving him a mysterious look. He blends well with shadows, his pelt is midnight black. A sharp fang protrudes from the left side of his muzzle, gleaming white. Demon's left eye is crystal blue, but it is unnoticeable due to his long mane. His right eye, one the other hand is a demonic shade of blood red. The pupil in Fallen Angel's right eye is the shape of a thorn. A silver earring hangs from his left ear.

?

Betas-
Pair One:

Mirror{lilhorselover}-Mirror is a small, yet muscular fea with a dirty white pelt. She has pointed ears, the right being sliced down the middle from a previous battle. Her tail is short, and ragged. Her eyes....her eyes are a dark crimson with flecks of black and gold...they show no emotion what so ever. Her black claws are always extended, ready to tear their pointed edges into Mirror's opponent.
+
?

Pair Two:

?
+
?

Medicine Wolves-
?
and
?

Females-

*Sereaph{Kristen}-Seraph is half off-white and half pure black with pure white rings around the end of her tail and dark red eyes.

step 3.png

Wetaskiwin{Dixiecup}
-
White with Azure blue eyes

**Kauya{DreamCatcher}
-
Kauya is a snow white female with a chestnut brown mark over her left eye and a chestnut belly along with chestnut ears. She is rather small but that fact is over looked in battle because as you can tell from her lithe form, she is very quick as well as aggressive. Her large eyes are a mix between blood red and emerald green
step 1.gif

Assake{Miafire}
-
Assake is a black female with pure red eyes.Her tail it tipped in red,which gives a "blood" look to it.Her claws are fully black as well,and also red tipped,which gives it the "blood" look as well.Inside her eyes are small shapes in the look of skulls,yellow ones.On her paws are thick red splash designs,the "blood" look once more,and then topped with a smaller white splash.On her hind paws,is a red fire design,topped with a smaller white one.Her tail tip color is topped with white.On her forehead is a start shape that is red with brown then white around.On her back is a long red diamond shape that is surrounded by brown then white.

Raynari{Lake}
-Raynari has a dark black coat with light flecks of gold on her back and mid-sides. Every hair on her body is gold-tipped, giving her the effect of rippling waves. Her paws are a dark grey, and the color change is noticable. Raynari's eyes are bright yellow-green

Beathlia{Gylfie}
-Beathlia is a average sized wolf. Her eyes are a soft shade of green which are accented by her mixed brown and grey fur. The belly of her is a fluffy white color that when she is in the water makes her invisible to the creatures looking up (i learned that about sharks ) She has a periwinkle colored tongue, and the pads of her paws are a black blue.

Males-

Karlis{Kristen}-all white with hazel eyes... that's about it. XD

Pups-

Jasan{Mouse4}-
Jasan's coat is a dull gray, with black 'ashses' sprinkled randomly around his pelt, giving it a darker effect. He has large, muddy brown eyes. His fur is long and unkempt. Jasan is a medium sized wolf with a large muscular build from months of being a loner pup.

Alpha Key
{Don't worry, it's not as many steps as Onyxx's key. }
step 1.gif
You've met
step 2.gif
You're not the average female
step 3.png
Could it be more then friendship?
step 4.gif
Crush. <3
step 5.gif
It's love, you'd make a great mate, if only you were a great leader.

When talking to Seraph, Demon realized something. He wasn't very interested in a mate, so he figured that the female needed to be a good leader to be alpha. (Yes, Newms had this idea first.)
*You're not stupid.
**Demon thinks you're smart
***Lots of potential....
****You'd make a perfect alpha, if only he loved you.

Last edited by mouse4; 07-07-2009 at 09:57 PM..
mouse4 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #5
what is going on
Gifted

Default Moonlit Skies tribe

Click the image to open in full size.
:Welcome to our side:

By day we are magical creatures. Something never know to earth before. We breath fire, yet we have feathered wings. By night, we are silent hunters. With pointed muzzles and soft fur.

Some things to know:
Foxes eat berries, insects, rabbits, fish, and birds when they can catch them
Please wait 6 days to mate after meeting, and another 3 days to become pregnant. The she-fox may give birth four days after she announces.
These foxes love to stargaze, and swim
Max is 8 pups per litter
Three litters max

Territory:
Moonlit skies seems to be the perfect place for any canine to abide in. The camp is in a large field, with lush, tall green grass and a few cherry blossom trees. A large lake glimmers to the North; it's full of fish. To the west, and south, large mountains tower into the skies. The shapeshifting griffins reside on the other side of these towering giants. The ending of the camp on the eastern side, is met by a large, dark forest. The trees are as tall as skyscrapers, and their roots cover the forest floor. Near the center of the forest, the trees thin out, creating a marshy plain. Near the left of the plain, is a large pond, surrounded by all sorts of reeds. Its a great place to hunt for ducks, fish, and phesants

Alpha female: Azilena
Azilena is a long-legged black she-fox with an ash black coat and tawny gold eyes. A blue, music-note like marking rests on her right, front paw. And a white cresent moon marking over her left eye. Long strands of thick blue hair-like fur cover her right eye as well. Three, silver scars slide down her cheek, and curl around her muzzle; adjoining at hersoft, pink nose. Azilena’s tail is abnormally long, and bushy, even for a fox’s. A patch of dull, orange fure covers both eyes like a raccoon's mask. Her paws are very large for her body, adding to her comical look. Azilena's ears are quite large as well, and more rounded than pointy. [Griffin/dragon]: When a dragon/griffin hybrid Azilena has the same scale color as her former fox form's coat. Her eyes are the same as well, though darker and red flecked. The female becomes more stalkier ans short than slim and tall. Instead of a music like marking on her large paw, she has blue swirls on all legs. Small spikes cascade down her back, and down her tail; though they get larger at the end. Her claws aren't very curved, and are more straight, tending to jut out and cause problems; they are white in color, making them very noticable against her black scales. Her wings, however, are feathered and light blue in color. Her tail is also like a griffin's, though thicker, and also covered in feathers. Azilena has the scaly, white muzzle of a dragon, instead of the hard beak of a griffin.

Click the image to open in full size.Alpha male: LakotaClick the image to open in full size.
Lakota is a dark orangish-red fox with a white underside. He has blue seas for eyes, that change shades with his mood. He has one orange ear, and one white. His chest and belly are white, along with some of his legs except for the back left one. On that one the only white is his toes

Beta 1:
Beta 2:

Herbal fox:
Herbal fox apprentice:

Warriors:

Luna-female[Shadowsown88]
As a fox, Luna is a pretty indigo color with navy blue star shapes all over. Her eyes are violet. As a griffin-dragon she's the same; her legs and body are griffin, and her tail, head, and wings are dragon.

Zyno-male[Lilhorselover]
Zyno is a fairly large fox, compared to his sister, Azilena. His base fur color is more of a dull black, almost like a gray. He has tall, pointy ears, and enormous paws. He has a line of stars on his right cheek, and under his left eye. Zyno's eyes are a mysterious, yet a burning amber color. He has a strange, navy blue desgin all over his pelt, sort of like two large adjoining swirls.
As a dragon/griffin hybrid, Zyno keeps his fairly large size. He has mostly feathers covering his body, with the exception of a few patches of blue scales. He has the long muzzle of a dragon, though it is more thin and sharp like a griffin's beak. He has quite a long tail, with two blades on the end. His eyes change to a dark, evil looking crimson

Rain-male[Chinchilla83]
Fox: A gray fox with darker flecks and golden eyes. Dragon: A Silver Dragon with huge wings and Gold spikes down his back.

Shokora-female[Krislia]
In fox form, chestnut fur with a hint of gold, a white patch on her chest shaped like a triangle and white streaks on her face. Medium sized build. Striking green eyes. In dragon form, she has light brown and very dark gold scales. Her eyes are still green, her claws are red. Her wings are very dark red. Her belly is white with flecks of brown.

Males:

Solaris[Dogsrock]
Solaris is a fox he has a golden coat. His paws are a bright orange and he has a black streak going down his back. On dragon form he his golden scales and his feet are bright orange. He has a black streak that goes down his back and down his tail

Nyx[Nightowl]
Nyx is a black and dark blue fox, with a few patches of white on him. His eyes are icy blue in color, and his tail is regular length but a little wispy. A few strands of dark blue furs are found in his tail, and the tip has a slight white bit on it. The white marking are found in two places: the first is a flame-like licking of white up his front right paw, the second a small white star below his eye. In his other form, Nyx is dark blue, with dragon scales. A few patches are black, but they don’t stand out very much. Nyx’s wings are feathered, like a griffons, and the feathers are a glossy black, white a few white ones mixed in. His talons are silver, and curved in semi circle shapes. Nyx has a regular dragon tail, and the spike on the end is icy blue, like his eyes, which stay the same color in both forms.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Shaffor[Miafire]
As a fox he is a redd-ish brown.He has amber eyes and white paws and a white underbelly.As his hybrid self he is the same color with white feathers on each leg,front and back.

Jerome[Dogs_Rock]
Fox: Jerome's pelt is coal black on top with a creamy white belly chest and legs. His face has a very elaborate pattern. On his muzzle there's a 'M' shape. With the middle part of the 'M' on the tip of his nose. Coming out from the sides of both of his eyes are three small stripes that go down his cheeks. These markings are coal black, while the rest of his muzzle is creamy white. His eyes are a very dark brown

Ayer[Dreamcatcher81]
Ayer is a large, rather muscular male foxwith a dark brick red coat. His underbelly, ear tips, and tail tip are a startling snow white though which contrast with the red and the black markings which mark his muzzle, paws, and form a mask on his face framing his large eyes which are a bright green. As a griffin-dragon he is still large and muscular and his scales are still brick red with the same markings of black and white that he has in fox form. His eyes change from a leafy green to a forest green though wile in this form.

Parker[Sabie11]
He has tan fur with grey specks. His paws are grey as is his muzzle. His eyes are bright blue with a swirl of grey in them

Females:

Amber[Dogsrock]
She is a fox dragon. In her fox form she is a beautiful amber colour. She has a light blue swirl on both of her sides. Her eyes are amber. In dragon form her scales are amber and she has a light blue swirl on both sides. Her wings are feathery and they are a combination or yellow, red and orange feathers.

Venus[Clydsalelover]
Fox: Has caramel-orange fur, with a white stomach, and dark brown paws, black sparkling eyes, and a cream-colored muzzle. Dragon: Dark purple-blue scales, with a long violet wings and a wiolet stripe down her back and it curls around her tail, dark-violet eyes.

Ivory[Chinchilla83]
Fox- a beautiful white arctic fox with thick fur all-year round. She has blue eyes. Griffin: A white griffin with the same eyes as when she is a fox. She has strange blue wings.

Rubaphi[Fairwaypup]
F- Rubaphi is a vibrant red fox, with crimson spots sprayed all over her fur. She has a white belly, a few dark red dots on there, and a bit of white on her snout. Her eyes are onyx black, as are the tips of her tall, pointy ears. The tip of her tail is white.
D- Rubaphi is a bright pink dragon, again with several dark red specks scattered upon her scales randomly. Her belly is, once more, white, but pure. A small dot of cream yellow sits on her snout. She has onyx black eyes, as she does as a fox, with matching horns. Once more, the dark red comes in, making spikes down her back, and making a diamond isoscele at the tip of her tail. The talons of hers are salmon. Her wings are a light pink, with bright red boney material keeping them a part of her body.

Dawn[Tigerwhisker26]
Dawn is a brown fox, with darker legs and muzzle. she has a white tipped tail, and blue eyes. She is fairly small, but has very big ears.

Anarie[Lilhorselover]
Anarie is a fairly small wolf, with a cream/tan coat. She has long fur, that is very hard to make clean when wet an dirty; hence she hates rain. Anarie's tail is short, but wispy, and her paws are very small, making her a nimbl climber and runner. The fea's eyes are a charming pale green with little dots of darker green.
As a dragon/griffin hybrid, Anari has darker tan/cream scales, almost brown. Her eyes become a darker green, and her tail lengthens extremely. Anarie has thee feathers on each heel, three on her shoulders, and a ring of them around her tail and neck. She has a griffin's tail, and a dragon's round muzzle.

Icestar[Dogs_Rock]
Fox: Icestar has a Crystal blue pelt, with sapphire blue tinges all throughout her fur. On each of her legs there is three pastel purple bands. Below each of these bands is small gold dots, that span all around the underside of the band. Starting on her forehead she has a streak of silver that goes down the back of her neck, down her back, and ends at the tip of her tail. On her forehead when the streak starts, the silver goes down between her eyes and ends in a point between her eyes. Also on her forehead there is a gold star on the silver streak. Which makes it stand out against everything else. Her chest and belly are a lighter crystal blue then her main fur color. her eyes is a crystal blue, when you look in them it's as if you are looking into a crystal blue sapphire. She wears a gold-chained necklace with a blue tinged crystal in the shape of a star.
Dragon: Her appearance is the same colors but her tail is jagged like ice. And the feathers on her wings are gold..

Audrey[Nintendogfreak4]
Audrey has a light creamish orange coat, with white accents here and there. On her forehead there is a white diamond shaped patch of white. Her tail is long and bushy, white a white tip. She has crystal blue eyes

Gretel[Nightowl]
Gretel has a muddy brown coat and blue eyes in her fox form. A slender and lithe form fits well with her bushy tail and small paws. Three silver stars line the undersides of her eyes, and a pattern of these stars can be found on her left back hip in both forms. As a dragon/griffin her scales are a rich green color, and she has silver talons. A puff of black fur ends off her tail, and her spikes are silver. The long wings fade from transparent to a brighter green.

Alta[Nightowl]
Alta is a redish brown fox with dark brown eyes and a pair of pure white tufts on her ears. Narrow strips of darker brown run along her sides. In Dragon/Griffin form, she has the same eyes, and red base scales. These are scattered with yellow and orange scales. She has a ring of white feathers around her neck and some on her tail.

Akkie[Gylfie]
Akklie's solid black with a white flecks on her head and fading out on her neck. Her eyes are a striking blue, but her left eye has a white lighting bolt going threw her iris and pupil, making her blind in that eye. She is small in size, and her back right leg has a slight limp only noticeable when pointed out

Dawn[Tigerwisker26]
Dawn is a brown fox, with darker legs and muzzle. she has a white tipped tail, and blue eyes. She is fairly small, but has very big ears. griffin: She has golden-red wings.

Maroon[Lilhorselover]
This fea has a rather tall, and slim build. Maroon' legs are long and dainty, as well as her bushy tail. Though her pelt color and designs are the most striking. Maroon is a very unique wolf, being very colorful with only the shades of the same color. Her base fur color is a deep, rich crimson with a flew flecks of black. The insides of her long pointed ears are a more faded red, more or less a pinkish color. She has a long, fox-liked muzzle that is a regular shade of red, with a crimson tip. Her long, bushy tail is a faint pastel pink with darker pink streaks to it. All over the female's pelt are faint, white and maroon colored swirls. She has lighter red flame markings crawling up her right front leg, and another beneath her left amber colored eye.

Death Rose[Miafire]
Her pelt color is black, and fur covers her right side eye, and she has pure red eyes and fully, yet pure black claws that peirce through all skins and furs, even the strongest, and most muscled bodies. Her paws are white that look like fire designs/vine ones.

Rosset[Maine]
Rosset is a fox, brown and white fox with a with a red streak down the back,blue eyes that occasionally turn hazel,dark brown belly, right toe is pink due to.

Pups:

Scamp[Dogs_rock] Parents=Zyno+Amber
Fox- Scamp's fur is a silver colour. His chest and belly are a creamy white. On each of his paws there is one gold band. The same with the base of his tail. On his chest he has a black marking in the shape of a 'V' And his eyes are a soft green
Dragon- His colours are basically the same but his wings are made up of silver and gold feathers.

Ghemm[Dogs_Rock] Parents=Zyno+Amber
Fox-Ghemm's base fur is a bright pink. Her belly, and chest are a lighter pink. Her paws are white and so are the tips of her ears and the tip of her tail. She has gold bands around her paws and base of her tail like her brother, Scamp. But embedded on the bottom of her front right paw is a ruby gem. She was born with this and dosn't know why it's there. On her chest there is a gold heart shaped marking. The heart is outlined in silver. And her eyes are bright blue.
Dragon- Her apperance is the same but her wings made up of are pink, white and gold feathers. And she has a few feathers on the tip of her tail. Which are silver and gold.

Ji[Lilhosrelover] Parents= Zyno+Amber
Ji is a fairly large fox pup for his age, being about twice the size of his sister, Aspen. He has rough, black fur with a few tan streaks. One of his pointed ears is tan, while the other is gray. His tail is actually ver short, but quite bushy. Ji's eyes are swirling pools of tawny gold, with a green tint. He has large paws,and a long muzzle.
As a griffin/dragon, Ji's form doesn't change very much. He has black scales with a few tan ones mixed in, and the feathery wings of a griffin; which are all tan. He has a long, winding tail and long narrow muzzle. Ji has rings of feathers on his feet, and a few on his shoulders and back.

Aspen[Lilhorselover] Parents= Zyno+Amber
Aspen is one of the smaller pups of the litter. She was born with tiny paws, and a partially twisted back leg; making her not the fastest runner. Her pelt is long and silky, smokey gray with noticeable red streaks in color. She has a medium sized thin tail, and long pointed ears. She has a little black tear-drop shaped marking on the side of her muzzle.
As a hybrid, Aspen keeps her small size, but her feather color turns to a pure white. She has the body of griffin, yet the legs, muzzle, and tail of a dragon. She has small, crystal clear claws and a few spikes running down her back.

Elders:

Azilena's form:

Name[No copying]- Azilena

Description[Both Wolf or Fox\ Griffin\ Dragon]-[FOX]Azilena's basic appearence is a long-legged black she-fox with an ash black coat and glinting silver eyes, that change color with her mood. Blue is forhappy, Silver is normal, black is depressed, red is angry, purple is ambitious, and yellow is embaressed. A blue, music-note like marking rests on her right, front paw. And a white cresent moon marking over her left eye. Long strands of thick blue hair-like fur cover her right eye as well. Three, silver scars slide down her cheek, and curl around her muzzle; adjoining at her soft, black-dotted pink nose. Azilena’s tail is abnormally long, and bushy, even for a fox’s. Her paws are very large for her body, adding to her comical look. Azilena's ears are quite large as well, about six inches tall and very pointy at the tips. [Griffin/dragon]: When a dragon/griffin hybrid Azilena has the same scale color as her former fox form's coat. Her eyes are the same as well, though darker and red flecked. The female becomes more stalkier ans short than slim and tall. Instead of a music like marking on her large paw, she has blue swirls on all legs. Small spikes cascade down her back, and down her tail; though they get larger at the end. Her claws aren't very curved, and are more straight, tending to jut out and cause problems; they are white in color, making them very noticable against her black scales. Her wings, however, are feathered and light blue in color. Her tail is also like a griffin's, though thicker, and also covered in feathers. Azilena has the scaly, white muzzle of a dragon, instead of the hard beak of a griffin.

Personality: Azilena is rather a quite fox, not using her voice very often. She is known to keep a straight frace, and be calm even in the worst of situations. Despite this, she is a very young and ambitious leader, not caring much for love at the moment. It can be hard to find, and win her heart. But it's in there somewhere...

How often does this animal shift?: Depends

Creature: Fox/dragon

Desired Position- Has it

Position- Alpha female

Other- No hints

Medicine key

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.-You know the names of a few herbs; but who doesn't?
Click the image to open in full size.-You're helping foxes and wolves alike with you knowledge
Click the image to open in full size. -Hm....considering?
Click the image to open in full size.-Congratz new med!

News inside the pack:

Thank you Snakeoy130 for the banner!

I have updated the front page!

Fox's can now choose when they want to be a dragon though it is very hard to muster up the strength to change at will

Medicine fox/wolf key added!

I've added a new step to the alpha key: Best friends. This is just to make it easier when deciding if a fox moves up or not, since friends to crush is a lot.

Congratulations to Lakota, played by Nintendogfreak4 on becoming alpha male!

Last edited by lilhorselover; 08-22-2009 at 01:54 PM..
Old 06-09-2009, 09:49 PM   #6
< 33
Banned

Alright.....you can post now!
mouse4 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 09:49 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

Nightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to all

[EDITED]

My Characters of Shifting Identities

Bleeding Sunset Tribe
Solarro - Male, no mate
Saeri - Female, no mate

Whispering Flames
Harmony - Female, no mate

Moonlit Skies
Nyx - Male, no mate
Gretel - Female, no mate
Alta - Female, no mate

Last edited by Nightowl; 07-08-2009 at 10:09 AM..
Nightowl is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 09:51 PM   #8
< 33
Banned

[Nightowl! Glad to see ya!]
mouse4 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 09:52 PM   #9
what is going on
Gifted

[Heya Syrup!]

Mai charries!

Bleeding Sunset:

Bryn-female-retired alpha-mated to Dune
Galaxy-male-warrior-no mate
Fyre-female-warrior-no mate
Nitro-male-alpha-no mate

Whispering Flames:

Angel-female-warrior-no mate
Ceries-male-warrior-no mate
Rosah-female-no mate

Moonlit Skies:

Azilena-female-alpha-mated to Lakota
Zyno-male-warrior-mated to Amber
Anari-female-normal-no mate
Ji-male-pup
Aspen-female-pup

Fallen Angels:

Mirror-female-beta-no mate

Last edited by lilhorselover; 08-20-2009 at 08:45 AM..
Old 06-09-2009, 09:52 PM   #10
Webkinz :)

Nightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to all

[Hey Mouse and Apple. I'm glad the thread is back. ]
Nightowl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
.:.shokora.:., 7 things i like., :] night, azilena rox my sox, bleeding sunset, chasing the night, dream likes lollypops, i was here [x]~2pixi, lakota was here -> x, lilac, moonlit skies, squeecky540 was here