Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Recipes in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 09:21 PM   #511
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Verified Point (HHH) Boosts of W Shop Foods, Recipes, and Unsolved Recipes

Thank you, everyone, for all of your testing, including all of those special foods (keep 'em coming!)!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate it.

And all updated.

I tested out Obzorbolo tonight. It boosts 36, 20, 18. I'm going to keep up the Super Secret Recipes as my task, since I'm pretty good at draining one pet at a time really low.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2010, 03:52 PM   #512
Webkinz :)

Aritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Verified Point (HHH) Boosts of W Shop Foods, Recipes, and Unsolved Recipes

View Post Originally Posted by Aimless
Thanks so much for looking into those numbers before I even had a chance to, I think they are a good guide anyway. Testing is the only time when having your pet get 100 is a bad thing.
Sorry if I spoiled your fun. I was so surprised when I saw your numbers, my curiosity got the best of me. It's true what they say about curiosity killing the cat you know! And yes, I think that's a good guide too. I had the health and happiness mixed up on your numbers. I was comparing the 16 you got on health to the calculated 23 for happiness, which is farther apart than I like to see. However your 16 and the calculated 20 for health aren't too bad. I think you've picked the one with the biggest boosts to try and test. Good luck!

I did some serious draining on one of my pets so I got one of the super secret stove recipes for you.
(Oops, sorry Monkeecj, I didn't catch your post on doing the super secret stove recipes.)
Entomosflicky 30 - 14 - 20 (A truely disgusting thought for a recipe, even if the colors are pretty!)

Also did the following recipes that matched what's in the Wiki:
Chicken salad sandwich 21 - 9 - 4
Sunrise Sandwich 13 - 9 - 2
Cheese and Tomato Sandwich 13 - 8 - 2

I tried the Winterfest Gingersnap Snowflake Cookies but happiness went up to 100 (was at 92)so I can't confirm it.

I can also add to your list of don'ts. Don't pass classes in the Academy. I wonder if they get different happiness boosts depending on which class and what level. Uh oh. There goes that curiosity again.

Last edited by Aritako; 02-06-2010 at 04:13 PM.. Reason: Add comment for Monkeecj
Aritako is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:20 PM   #513
wonders in color

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
Thank you, everyone, for all of your testing, including all of those special foods (keep 'em coming!)!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate it.

And all updated.

I tested out Obzorbolo tonight. It boosts 36, 20, 18. I'm going to keep up the Super Secret Recipes as my task, since I'm pretty good at draining one pet at a time really low.
Thanks.. and double thanks for tasking the SS Recipes. They are a monster. I will still concentrate on stove and whatever oddities I can find!

Tonight I did:

Figgie Pudding 4-2-5
Baked Butternut Squash 7-5-4
Chocolate Zum 4-0-7
Turkey Stuffing 2-3-6
Christmas Tree Cookie 4-2-10

As always Hu-He-Ha...

Last edited by Aimless; 02-06-2010 at 08:24 PM..
Aimless is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:02 PM   #514

Aritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socks

Today I've confirmed the Fruit Berry Crepes matches the Wiki at 12 - 6 - 6.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:25 PM   #515

yajeulb is sweet stuff
yajeulb is sweet stuffyajeulb is sweet stuffyajeulb is sweet stuffyajeulb is sweet stuffyajeulb is sweet stuff

Zazzeloop Soup on stove confirmed as Hu +10, He +5, Ha +5

Sappirake Scones on stove confirmed as Hu +13, He +6, Ha +5

Gingersnap Snowflake Cookie Hu +3, He +1, Ha +8

Gooseberry Pie Hu +8, He +3, Ha +5

I was able to do two super stove recipes today ...

Nebulumyum is Hu +30, He +18, Ha +14

Sorcusorbet is Hu +20, He +20, Ha +23

Last edited by yajeulb; 02-08-2010 at 09:25 PM..
yajeulb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:59 PM   #516
wonders in color

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

Two confirmed for tonight,

Shabloomers are 8 - 5 - 6
Embrangled Crumdingle is 7 - 0 - 8

and a zummy treat,

Zum Cupcake is 4 - 1 - 8

Hey, we got some more helpers, and they are brave too! especially you, yajeulb !
Aimless is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:58 PM   #517

yajeulb is sweet stuff
yajeulb is sweet stuffyajeulb is sweet stuffyajeulb is sweet stuffyajeulb is sweet stuffyajeulb is sweet stuff

Another on the super stove

Afinnyumfaroo Hu +44, He +16, Ha +16

Sturcarrunch Hu +30, He +10, Ha +20

and I can confirm that Bluffles Waffle Shack (stove) is as in the Wiki Hu +10, He +3, Ha +10

Last edited by yajeulb; 02-09-2010 at 07:58 PM..
Old 02-09-2010, 08:44 PM   #518
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

I finished off the rest of the Super Stove recipes, with the help of those done by yajeulb, so they are all set. I will hopefully update the rest of the information sometime tomorrow.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:05 PM   #519

Yay! Yajeulb! Thanks for the help! You are most definitely a brave soul with all those Super Secret Stove recipes!

For tonight, as usual for me on the sandwich maker, I've confirmed the following:
Turquoise Sandwich 12 - 7 - 6
Jest the Best Bagel 14 - 8 - 10
(Hu - He - Ha in the standard format)
Old 02-10-2010, 11:49 PM   #520

yajeulb is sweet stuff

I've confirmed as same as Wiki ...

Monstrosoupy (stove) Hu +11, He +7, Ha +4

Scary Berry Crunch (stove) Hu +6, He +5, Ha +8

Trickle Treacle (blender) Hu +8, He +6, Ha +6

also

farm fresh giant bean Hu +10, He +5, Ha +2

farm fresh colorful swirl lollipop Hu +3, He 0, Ha +7

Tags
all hail bradey9000, ay carumba!, bear10176 was here!!!, cocoa loves this thread!, creepers go boom, dr robotnik, food boosts, gifted9, hhh, hooray for monkeecj!, it's a tag, kevinelevin was here!, lotta great info!, monkeecj, monkeecj = 2 cool!, monkeecj iz awesomeness!, monkeecj rox!!! lol, monkeecj wuz hear, monkeecj=awesome!, rep deserved, yay for boosts!, yummytummytumbler