Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Recipes in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 04:38 PM   #21
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Help Verify Hunger and Health Boosts of Unsolved Recipes

Also ran {with consideration of the HH count}

coconut with
broccoli orange juice
broccoli almonds

eggs with
broccoli grapefruit
broccoli orange juice
broccoli peas
broccoli raspberries
broccoli almonds
broccoli blueberries

salad with
broccoli grapefruit
broccoli orange juice
broccoli peas
broccoli raspberries
broccoli almonds
broccoli blueberries
grapefruit almonds
peas almonds
raspberries almonds

watermelon with
broccoli grapefruit
broccoli orange juice
broccoli peas
broccoli raspberries
broccoli almonds
broccoli blueberries
grapefruit orange juice
grapefruit almonds
orange juice peas
orange juice raspberries
orange juice almonds
orange juice blueberries
peas almonds
raspberries almonds
almonds blueberries

---------- KeyLargo added 271 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Am I supposed to feed my pet the mega sandwich thingy when she gets low enough to try this? After a couple of screen shots so I can study the picture of course. LOL I think it came with my cares tag today, not sure, only thing I can think of as to why I'd have anything new in dock {unless it was cares prize from someone else, maybe? Don't think it was there when I first went in but who knows.}

Last edited by KeyLargo; 11-14-2008 at 04:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2008, 04:41 PM   #22
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
Am I supposed to feed my pet the mega sandwich thingy when she gets low enough to try this? After a couple of screen shots so I can study the picture of course. LOL I think it came with my cares tag today, not sure, only thing I can think of as to why I'd have anything new in dock {unless it was cares prize from someone else, maybe? Don't think it was there when I first went in but who knows.}
Please do feed it. I will record the boosts as soon as you do.

BTW, above you posted broccoli even though broccoli has been eliminated from YTT.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:44 PM   #23
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

Wow monkeecj! This is really helpful! Thanks!
webkinzworld14 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:45 PM   #24
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

Also, if you feed it make sure your boosts are AT LEAST down to the following:

Hunger - 75
Health - 88
Happiness - 90

The Happiness boost is the least important of the three, but if you can catch it please do.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:29 AM   #25
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

I have a rotten headache today {nauseating} and didn't double check the eliminated foods somewhere probably. I thought I eliminated all of those before going through and checking the numbers. Ah, well, not a full run at least, huh? LOL

---------- KeyLargo added 734 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

I have Miss Marple down to 58 hunger, 84 health, but the happiness is still at 93 so I'm trying to wait to see if I can get that to drop a bit more. I'll be back in later.

---------- KeyLargo added 122 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Okay could not get her to drop anymore don't know why so what I did was adopt a cares pet {good excuse as any, got the coupon yesterday for buy 20 get 5 off dollar coupon for Walgreens} and Mister Ed is down that low now -- he's at 89 happiness, 63 health, and 57 hunger so feeding him the megachinewich {drum roll please LOL} gives him:

99 Happiness
69 Health
82 Hunger

for counts of
10 Happiness
6 Health
25 Hunger

25 Hunger? Can that be right?

Off to feed Mister Ed and Miss Marples now that I can. LOL

Last edited by KeyLargo; 11-15-2008 at 09:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-15-2008, 11:19 AM   #26
Webkinz :)

hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!

25 Hunger?? Wow, that's a lot. I'm thinking that it probably has spaghetti(12), hamburger(10), fish sticks(10), macaroni and cheese(9), chicken nuggets(9) or tacos (. If you divide 25 by 3, then the average of each of the ingredients is around 8.

Hmm.....interesting. When I get some more money I'll play around with some combos a bit.

On a side note about YTT. I noticed that milk has a health boost of 3 which is pretty good. I had a horrible dream last night that because I skipped all the previously tried ingredients when I started eliminating, that there was a mistake and Milk is actually in YTT. Now I keep asking myself...what if I made a mistake? UGH! I need to get a life...lol.
hptigerlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:28 AM   #27
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by hptigerlily
25 Hunger?? Wow, that's a lot. I'm thinking that it probably has spaghetti(12), hamburger(10), fish sticks(10), macaroni and cheese(9), chicken nuggets(9) or tacos (. If you divide 25 by 3, then the average of each of the ingredients is around 8.

Hmm.....interesting. When I get some more money I'll play around with some combos a bit.

On a side note about YTT. I noticed that milk has a health boost of 3 which is pretty good. I had a horrible dream last night that because I skipped all the previously tried ingredients when I started eliminating, that there was a mistake and Milk is actually in YTT. Now I keep asking myself...what if I made a mistake? UGH! I need to get a life...lol.
Don't feel bad; I woke up from dreaming about running combos, typing out the variations and checking the HHH LOL Mostly to do, I'm sure, with skipping around here at the end with the YTT ingredients because of the HHH but well I don't want to go back through the entire run, just the main ingredients, and refusing to do eggs {surely that's not in it even if it fits the HHH LOL}.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:03 PM   #28
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
for counts of
10 Happiness
6 Health
25 Hunger

25 Hunger? Can that be right?
Holy moly... 25?!?! I think that's a DEFINITE sign of burger (I thought burger anyway)! Thanks so much, KeyLargo! Now that one'll be solved pretty soon, I can imagine!

---------- monkeecj added 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

The lowest boost Megachinewich can have then is a 4, which if it contained a 10, 10, and 4 would make 24 (1 lower than the boost). I eliminated all the foods below four. These are the ingredients left:

Apple - 4
Asparagus - 5
Bagel - 5
Baked Beans - 7
Baked Potato - 6
Blueberry Cheesecake - 4
Bread - 6
Burger - 10
Carrot Cake - 10
Carrots - 4
Cheeses - 4
Cherries - 4
Chicken Nuggets - 9
Coconut - 4
Corn Flake Cereal - 5
Eggs - 4
Fish Sticks - 10
French Fries - 4
Granola Cereal - 6
Hot Dog - 7
Macaroni & Cheese - 9
Milk - 4
Nacho Chips - 6
Pancakes - 6
Peanuts - 4
Pickles - 5
Pineapple - 4
Pizza - 5
Popcorn - 4
Ramen Noodles - 7
Salad - 4
Shrimp - 7
Spaghetti - 12
Strawberry Yogurt - 4
Sushi - 6
Tacos - 8
Waffles - 6
Watermelon - 4
Webkinz Crackers - 5
White Rice - 7

---------- monkeecj added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Oops... I forgot spaghetti was 12... The list above should include 3's then if spaghetti is an ingredient.

Last edited by monkeecj; 11-15-2008 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-15-2008, 02:25 PM   #29
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

monkee and tigerlily, y'all make me feel like I'm not too off the beam for getting that involved in running numbers LOL glad I got one to be able to help, still looking out for the other ones {new recipe foods}
Old 11-15-2008, 09:39 PM   #30
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

I was sick of scrolling through pages so I typed up the health boosts too! While typing these up I realized peach was missing from the hunger boost list this whole time! I added it.

Tags
all hail bradey9000, ay carumba!, bear10176 was here!!!, cocoa loves this thread!, creepers go boom, dr robotnik, food boosts, gifted9, hhh, hooray for monkeecj!, it's a tag, kevinelevin was here!, lotta great info!, monkeecj, monkeecj = 2 cool!, monkeecj iz awesomeness!, monkeecj rox!!! lol, monkeecj wuz hear, monkeecj=awesome!, rep deserved, yay for boosts!, yummytummytumbler