Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Recipes in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 10:07 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!

Default Re: Help Verify Hunger and Health Boosts of Unsolved Recipes

Great job Monkeecj! This thread has some great information. I had picked out some combos to try and now I can cross some of them off because the point values would be way off.

How exciting that someone is donating a YTT to the cause. I'll check back later to see what the atual value was.

I was actually cooking a few minutes ago when webkinz kicked me off for maintenance. I hope it doesn't last too long.

Edit: I tried to give you a rep but it said I need to spread it around.

Last edited by hptigerlily; 11-12-2008 at 10:20 AM..
hptigerlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2008, 10:12 AM   #12

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

umm..... not really sure... sorry i can't really help ya! ahh i just tyhought of this... maby there is coconut in the tummy tumbler thing..... sorry if i didn't help!
tink my doxen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:40 AM   #13
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

ooooooooooo!!! I can't wait to see the YTT numbers!!!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:20 PM   #14
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Now that there are 5 new recipes, maybe we can ask around and see if someone will donate those to the cause too. A few people think that carrot cake is in the Tex one, and knowing the hunger boost might eliminate it or keep it as a possibility. It would be nice to know so we don't waste a ton of KC on carrot cake.
I'm adopting a couple pets today. I hope I get a new recipe
Also, I heard that you can win the rainbow canape one in Woodland Forest - maybe we can ask around there for one?
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:34 AM   #15
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Didn't even dawn on me about the new ones that just came out {the boosts numbers} but I'll keep an out eye as soon as I look again and see their pictures {just glanced last night when I saw them}.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:28 PM   #16
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

Okay, I fed my pet the YTT, but I was so excited I did it prematurely. His hunger went up 8 points, but his happiness (which doesn't matter anyway) was up too high to find out, and his health started out at 90 which I thought was reasonable at the time but it turns out it went all the way up to 100. That means it is 10 OR MORE for health, which is definitely something VERY healthy. I have to compare to some other recipes, but I think that YTT definitely has some healthy ingredients in it.

The good news is that even though it is no longer in my dock, the picture does not help AT ALL. It looks exactly the same as here on WI, so no worries there - you can't catch any more details than on here.

THIS IS SOME GREAT NEWS! I think I am going to continue work on YTT even though those new ones came out...
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:50 PM   #17
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
Okay, I fed my pet the YTT, but I was so excited I did it prematurely. His hunger went up 8 points, but his happiness (which doesn't matter anyway) was up too high to find out, and his health started out at 90 which I thought was reasonable at the time but it turns out it went all the way up to 100. That means it is 10 OR MORE for health, which is definitely something VERY healthy. I have to compare to some other recipes, but I think that YTT definitely has some healthy ingredients in it.

The good news is that even though it is no longer in my dock, the picture does not help AT ALL. It looks exactly the same as here on WI, so no worries there - you can't catch any more details than on here.

THIS IS SOME GREAT NEWS! I think I am going to continue work on YTT even though those new ones came out...
At least we confirmed the hunger so I'll work from there and adjust for the other {maybe}. Every little bit {or lot LOL} helps. I just wish could decide what those dark chunks are...raisins, bits of chocolate from something {cookies, ice cream, chocolate, etcetera}. I gave up on that part, actually, and somehow decided it had marshmallows and to go from there -- which has 0 hunger points so hey it's a start. LOL

---------- KeyLargo added 36 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Okay so based on eliminated or already used ingredients in same set foods and going by the boost{s} that leaves around less than 20 ingredients to my way of thinking so I guess I'm off to do a run. Not so sure about those marshmallows now, though, that's for sure. LOL I think going by the above that would basically eliminate higher and end up giving us granola with about 20 ingredients *** bit less} to rotate/shift around for the other two. Off to try, back in a bit with list and results. LOL

Last edited by KeyLargo; 11-13-2008 at 04:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-13-2008, 05:03 PM   #18

hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!

That is some great information. If I remember correctly the food with the highest health boost is carrot cake....but the hunger boost is way off so I think we can eliminate that. The next healthiest food are salad and granola which have a boost of 4. I can't say that I find salad "yummy"....it's not bad, just not "yummy". So I think granola would be a good place to start.

Grr....I have about 4 combos picked out, but I probably won't be able to do them until this weekend.

Good luck everyone. I'll be checking back to see how it's going.
hptigerlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:38 AM   #19
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

granola with all the combinations of almonds, blueberries, chicken soup, dragon fruit, fruit punch, grapefruit, grapes, kiwi, mushrooms, orange juice, papaya, peach, peas, pumpkin, raisins, raspberry, tomato, tomato soup -- except I was on the last 3 combos and the site logged me out and won't let me back in to any of my accounts so still missing is the dragon fruit with raisins or tomato or tomato soup {yes, I was working through the list a bit weird}. I'll try those as soon as the site is back up {any of them, was working on Asian but tried the English and the American with no luck} and if those don't pan out either I'll look back at the numbers and pull some more.

ragon fruit raisins
dragon fruit tomato
dragon fruit tomato sou

---------- KeyLargo added 373 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Got a bit sick so finally went to bed, back up and did the granola with the dragon fruit {raisins, tomato, tomato soup} but nothing there, either. Off to look at the numbers again on the health.

---------- KeyLargo added 481 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Going by the numbers {from thread about HHH counts} and discounting things I don't think are yummy I also ran with all gak of course the following:

granola and bottled water with almonds, grapefruit, orange juice, raspberries, and blueberries {because granola and bottled water means 1 or 0 then 3 or more on health}

Then I ran:

grapefruit orange juice papaya
grapefruit orange juice raisins
grapefruit orange juice watermelon
grapefruit papaya raisins
grapefruit papaya watermelon
grapefruit raisins watermelon
orange juice papaya raisins
orange juice papaya watermelon
orange juice raisins watermelon
papaya raisins watermelon

They had to have put something in there I don't consider 'yummy' LOL I did discount the really high number hunger foods along with already in same time recipe and/or eliminated foods {according to how running but basically any that are definitely not in/eliminated regardless of what with and such}. I guess I might work on it again but later tonight. I'm sure I'm missing something running those counts but in trying to narrow it down it seems to have made it harder not easier, at least for me.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 11-14-2008 at 10:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-14-2008, 10:55 AM   #20
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Has anyone fed their pets the new ones yet?
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail bradey9000, ay carumba!, bear10176 was here!!!, cocoa loves this thread!, creepers go boom, dr robotnik, food boosts, gifted9, hhh, hooray for monkeecj!, it's a tag, kevinelevin was here!, lotta great info!, monkeecj, monkeecj = 2 cool!, monkeecj iz awesomeness!, monkeecj rox!!! lol, monkeecj wuz hear, monkeecj=awesome!, rep deserved, yay for boosts!, yummytummytumbler