Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Recipes in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2015, 09:29 PM   #21
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Stove Blender Sandwich List of Elimination Volume 7 updated 3/26/15

View Post Originally Posted by brandolito
can you be explain it better?

if you look at the list you wold know apple + apple juice has been done already but not with the new foods for a date of 4/27/10

I added goo goo berriy full combos to the list !
I was the one who did Apple + Apple Juice from the last Elimination Page. Anyway, I didn't do all of the combos for Apple + Apple Juice because I was doing the combos wrong. Instead of going down and picking every food down the list, (Artichoke-Yam) I only did the foods that still weren't done with Apple.

Hopefully that makes more sense.

Either way, I just finished Apple + Apple Juice 4/28/10 Stove with every food (Minus Cabbage) so that should delete that combo.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2015, 05:59 AM   #22
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Stove Blender Sandwich List of Elimination Volume 7 updated 4/1/15 7:30pmkt

All updated!

fumble99 did you add the new ingredient to the apple combos

fixed
Yes I did include the new foods. I will always include the new foods unless I post otherwise.

Thanks
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 06:03 AM   #23
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
I was the one who did Apple + Apple Juice from the last Elimination Page. Anyway, I didn't do all of the combos for Apple + Apple Juice because I was doing the combos wrong. Instead of going down and picking every food down the list, (Artichoke-Yam) I only did the foods that still weren't done with Apple.

Hopefully that makes more sense.

Either way, I just finished Apple + Apple Juice 4/28/10 Stove with every food (Minus Cabbage) so that should delete that combo.

If you did do every food then the combo date is actually the date you started working on the combo - either last weeks date or yesterday if you redid it all yesterday rather than the 4/2010 date.

You use the 4/2010 date if you are doing combos that only include foods completed like you had done it.

That is why I am using the 4/2010 date as I am not redoing combos already done, although I am including new foods so it is 4/2010 +13 new foods
Old 04-02-2015, 08:18 AM   #24

brandolito is a forum hero
brandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum hero

Default Re: Stove Blender Sandwich List of Elimination Volume 7 updated 4/1/15 7:30pmkt

sandwich maker

4/30/14
cookies + corn flake ceral
cookies + corn on the cob
= all Blechs
brandolito is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 10:16 AM   #25
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by fumble99
If you did do every food then the combo date is actually the date you started working on the combo - either last weeks date or yesterday if you redid it all yesterday rather than the 4/2010 date.

You use the 4/2010 date if you are doing combos that only include foods completed like you had done it.

That is why I am using the 4/2010 date as I am not redoing combos already done, although I am including new foods so it is 4/2010 +13 new foods
I'm getting confused on the "foods completed" part. If you did like Ice Cream Cone + Iced Tea and only did the foods below it (Jelly,Kinzville Ice Pop,etc) it would be considered 4/2010, but if you did all of those and also included the ones above it (Almonds,Apple,etc) it would be considered the day you did it?

By below it and above it I mean ABC order. (For the same example, Jelly,Kinzville Ice Pop would be below the combo and Almonds,Apple would be above the combo)

It's been a while since I've done combos so I'm trying to get the system back into me.

Last edited by wiiboy829; 04-02-2015 at 10:22 AM..
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 05:46 PM   #26

brandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum herobrandolito is a forum hero

I'm getting confused on the "foods completed" part. If you did like Ice Cream Cone + Iced Tea and only did the foods below it (Jelly,Kinzville Ice Pop,etc) it would be considered 4/2010, but if you did all of those and also included the ones above it (Almonds,Apple,etc) it would be considered the day you did it?

By below it and above it I mean ABC order. (For the same example, Jelly,Kinzville Ice Pop would be below the combo and Almonds,Apple would be above the combo)

It's been a while since I've done combos so I'm trying to get the system back into me.
For exaple if you did the combos ice cream cone + iced tea you will need to do ice tea with apple and ice pop and any other ingredents that are nos on the lis would need to be inculde to count the combo as a a 4/27/10 date

if you did any combos for all the recipies who would skip the one that are dated anyithing after
the 4/230/13 date.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:58 PM   #27
Gift Guru

Donation Level 2 

You need to check the posts above ice cream cone to see if there were any gaps in the other ingredients with ice cream cone - for example fish sticks may not have been tried with ice cream cone but you would only see that if you checked all the ingredients to see if ice cream cone was listed. For the ingredients after ice cream cone you only need to then look at ice cream cone.

Its why I almost always start my combos with the beginning of the alphabet so I can logically work my way through the ingredients.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:03 PM   #28

3/30/15
sandwich maker
cookies + cream soda + ee = blechs

I remove all the incorrect report of complete elimation

i marked all the combos that were reported incorptly in green

(some erros due affect the new recipies)

updated verserion
ingreendent left to be elimination for BW.
Apple

Apple Juice

Artichoke

Asparagus

Bagel

Baked beans

Banana

Blueberries

Blueberry cheesecake

Bottle water

Bread

Broccoli

Burger

Cake

[COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]Candy apple[/COLOR]

Cantaloupe

Carrot cake

Carrots

Cherries

Cheese

Cherry pie

Chicken noodle soup

Chicken nuggets

Chocolate bar

Chocolate milk

Chocolate milkshake

Chocolate pudding

Coconut

Cola

Cookies

Corn flake Cereal

Corn on the cob

Cream puff

Cream soda

Croissant

Cupcake

Dragon fruit

Durian

Fish sticks

Fudge

Ginger ale

goo goo berry

Goo goo berry juice box

Goo goo berry pie

Granola cereal

Grape fruit

Green bell pepper

Green grapes

Green onion

Ice cream

[COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]ice pop[/COLOR]

Iced tea

Kiwi

Lemon meringue pie

Licorice

[COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]lollipop[/COLOR]

Macaroni and cheese

Marshmallow

Nacho chips

Oatmeal

Orange

Orange juice

Orange pop

Pancake

Papaya

Peach

Peanut

Pear

Peas

Peppermints

Pickles

Pine apple

Pink lemonade

Pizza

Popcorn

Potato chips

Pretzels

pumpkin

Radish

Raisins

Raspberries

Root beer

Salad

Spinach

Strawberries

Strawberry yogurt

Sunflower seeds

Sushi

Taco

Tin of spinach

Toaster pastry

Toffee

Tomato

Tomato soup

Waffles

Watermelon

White rice

yam

foods that jus need new ingredients to be eliminated

Baked potato

eggs

farm fresh cabbage

French fries

Fruit punch

honey

hot chocolate

milk

mushroom

ramen noodle

shrimp

spaghetti

webkinz crackers

Last edited by brandolito; 04-02-2015 at 10:21 PM..
Old 04-03-2015, 06:09 AM   #29
Gift Guru

Donation Level 2 

I do not remember what all was listed before - how much did you have to remove and how much of it was stove?

What was the issue with them - Lucy issue with dating or wiiboy questions of looking at ingredients above?
Old 04-03-2015, 07:57 AM   #30

I do not remember what all was listed before - how much did you have to remove and how much of it was stove?

What was the issue with them - Lucy issue with dating or wiiboy questions of looking at ingredients above?
candy apple
ice Pop
lolipop
pumpkin

it apperas to be missing the complete elimation of ingreedents before them

Last edited by brandolito; 04-03-2015 at 07:57 AM..

Tags
bob stay strong, yolo pants